Search found 78 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Q. wrote:The man bun, another example of the overt feminisation of modern men.

Here's one way to deal with said "trend".....

by Hefty
Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Congrats to Matt Stent and Brock Castree making the final Crows Development Squad.....

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-03-12/d ... -finalised
by Hefty
Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Glen McGrath

Dangerfield posing with a Snapper any different?

As Kurt Cobain said.....

"It's okay to eat fish
'Cause they don't have any feelings"
by Hefty
Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Great SA Footy Social Experiment.....

Or a Seinfeld episode. Love quoting Seinfeld episodes.

Currently working on the Penski file.
by Hefty
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

Its hard to gather a true feel of what its like until u physically sit on a bench and spectate/observe the players bored shitless hanging around a bench knowing they're all gonna get sweet f##k all time on the ground

Q as a captain or anyone with any empathy for for team mates or brothers will soon see that its not an enjoyable day out for the individual

Sitting more than a quarter on the bench is generally a depressing day out for anyone who busts his ass all week waiting for the big game on Saturday

25 players means at least 10 individuals are gonna hav a shit boring day out.

Let's be honest here, how many C/D graders do you know who 'bust their ass all week' to play Saturday?? You are lucky to get C/D graders out two nights a week on the track let alone one night. C/D graders are either blokes who are past A graders retiring "gracefully" or blokes who are just keen for a kick n catch.
by Hefty
Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Better Call Saul....
by Hefty
Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have you tried................?

carey wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:KFC - always get Sunkist or solo

Mountain Dew for me

Crab Juice for me
by Hefty
Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 stuff

Booney wrote:60,000 bandwagoners.

=D>

Edited For Accuracy
by Hefty
Fri May 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Head12 wrote:Is this number 50 from Golden Grove ??

Jon Lovitz
by Hefty
Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@S Demon congrats on 250 games.....great achievement! All the best for tomorrow's game......nothing better than a win in a milestone!
by Hefty
Fri May 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People that use their own kids as leverage over other family members.
My sister in law is the most selfish, classless piece of shit to stain this earth.
Everyone knows it but if anyone says/does anything about the trouble she deliberately causes, then sorry, you won't see the kids.
She'll get hers one day, she's upset too many people for the karma bus not to miss her in a big way.

We must have the same sister-in-law!
by Hefty
Fri May 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

That smoking hot Caitlyn bird on the front of Vanity Fair............oh wait
by Hefty
Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to Shaun Duffy playing his 300th game for the kookaburras this wkend. First player at GGFC to reach 300!
by Hefty
Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2015

Hawthorn Star Luke Breust is in crisis talks with the AFL board today to discuss the inherent boo'ing he has faced throughout his career. Breust spoke to the media earlier this morning citing: 'It's bullshit, everytime I touch the aggot the crowd boo's me. I'm done with those racist pricks'.
by Hefty
Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2015

Remember when Taylor Walker got booed after the showdown, people said that was a disgrace. But apparently people don't think a continual character assassination of a bloke isn't...

double standards again...

OK, we get it......you don't like the booing. Let me ask you this, if Goodes didn't play for Sydney would you be so anti-booing??
by Hefty
Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

For any pizza lovers you have to try Lulu's on Regency Road, we drive from Mawson Lakes to get our pizza's from there.
Deal #4: Party Pizza, Garlic Bread & 1.25 litre soft drink for 26.90.
We get the pizza in quarters: Lamb Yiros with garlic sauce, Pepperoni, BBQ meat lovers & hawaiian.

The way that they place the toppings on not just scatter them and their base is perfect.

9.5 every time.

Lulu's is a Friday night ritual.......awesome pizza's!
by Hefty
Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 gradings

Div 8 is pure C&D comp... Unley unlikely to seek promotion as we want to play our C's and D's amonst other similar clubs for a whole heap of valid reasons.

I think there's a reasonable chance that D8 will not exist or will be in a radically different form next year. I would be very unsurprised if the top 6-7 teams in Div 8 in 2015 aren't in D7 with Flinders Uni etc in 2016. If Unley wants to play against clubs in a similar position's C Grade I dare say they'll (i.e TTG, PAOC, Old Iggies, PNU) be more than likely to be in D7

I have to disagree with this post. Why would D8 not exist when it has worked well over the past 3-4years?? It is a great comp for C/D teams which gives opportunities for clubs to have more senior players on their lists with 7 player benches. I know from a GGFC perspective we had a number of occasions this year where we had both C & D grade teams with the 25 players max. and a couple of blokes missing out altogether. Why would we want to go to Div7 where there are 4 player benches?? Therefore, you have potentially 8 players missing out each week.

And, I agree with @BigB we want to play against other C/D grade clubs. Why would a 'C' grade team want to come up against an 'A' grade team every second week?? Not much of an even playing field.
by Hefty
Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Gavin Hughes (ex Norwood) & Sam Gunning (PAOC?) signed up at Harpers

Gav lives out that way and teaches at Golden Grove High so not a huge shock.. pretty certain the reason he went to PAOC last year was the lure of a teaching job which never came about.

Sam Gunning is an interesting one, played a mixture of B's and A's at PAOC last year, assuming he has just headed out with Gav as im not sure of his connection with Golden Grove. Good lad though, will have no trouble fitting in.

Gav works with one of our A graders at GG High so think this helped getting him on board.
by Hefty
Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Social Betting Syndicate

Run a punters club with a group of mates from footy.

10 blokes with each person depositing $100 per month. $50 into slush fund and $50 to punt.

We work on a roster and 2 x punters bet $50 each on allocated weekend. Winning bets go into slush.

Kick off mid-feb and run through til after Spring Carnival. Always a nice cash injection just before xmas....
by Hefty
Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst excuse for missing a game

I missed a game to see Black Caviar race @ Morphettville
by Hefty
Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Isn't in a good state of mind, LMAO.
He got caught for doing something illegal and dangerous and brings out every excuse under the sun to get the bleeding hearts on his side.
I don't even need to go into his track record which includes being accused of assaulting a woman and a few other things that many are well aware of.
I'm more concerned with people that do the right thing and are at risk on or near the roads because of morons like this who are unlikely to ever change from putting themselves ahead of the community.
It is good to know if I go out drinking and driving and kill a couple of innocent people that Booney and MW will have my back though.

Your team of mods are running a freaking raffle on what one of the sites posters blood alcohol level will be when the bloods come back from the police! :lol: :lol:

Don't bring Hefty into this ;)
by Hefty
Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pick Hefty's Blood Alcohol level sweep

Got results back last nite...........

by Hefty
Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

Congrats to Dan Hussey (aka @TEX07) on 200 games for the mighty burras this wkend!
by Hefty
Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Club Best and Fairest Winners

GGFC

Todd Sheppard - A Grade
Shannon Lower - B Grade
Adam Peterson - C Grade
John Mattisons - D Grade
by Hefty
Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL C GRADE Divisions - 2017

Our C grade haven't played a game since the 8th April.

15th April - Easter
22nd April - Walkerville (forfeit)
29th April - BYE
6th May - Seaton (forfeited)
by Hefty
Fri May 05, 2017 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Chris Cornell (Soundgarden/Audioslave)

DoubleJ doing a tribute all morning....
by Hefty
Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Black listed companies

Hop Sing's
by Hefty
Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Danger changer

Check out the Dangerfield press conference tonight, ******* funny!

That press conference was classic Wedgie!!

What did Mr 'controversial trying to go places' Kane Cornes have to say about Danger?
Corned said he exaggerates his injuries. :lol:

Not a fan of Cornes, but FIGJAM's press conference.......absolute cringeworthy!
Yea, I noticed a few Crows supporters without a sense of humour on social media thought the same. It was probably a bit loud, I'm suprised the Crows haven't lodged a complaint about it since its upset some of their little darlings. :lol:

If you seriously thought that was funny, you must think Weekend at Bernies 2 was a comedic masterpiece!
by Hefty
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |