Rosewater
13%
Woodville South
7%

Total votes : 98

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Postby great catch » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:03 am

ROOBOY18 wrote:
ROOBOY18 wrote:just heard Sam Biggs from Eastern Park has signed with Elizabeth for next season, with himself and Scott Webber coming in the Eagles forward line looks very good......

Another good addition at the Eagles last night with Jason Sandercock from SW signing for the 2015 season, quality user of the ball and will fit in nicely across half back.

All great pick ups
great catch
Rookie

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby wassprinttospace » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:07 am

Look Good In Leather wrote:Blackfriars recruiting hard at the moment with Rob Parish (Walkerville) & Micky Spry (Greenacres) likely with decent sign-on fee.

A little whisper I heard was Parish will be staying at Walkerville and Spry will be crossing over there to join him.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby great catch » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Heard last night webber the new recruit to elizebeth isn't going to be staying at elizebeth!
great catch
Rookie

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Why not?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1743 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby Robran » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:23 pm

great catch wrote:Heard last night webber the new recruit to elizebeth isn't going to be staying at elizebeth!

He will be staying and will not be going to bute..
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby great catch » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Robran wrote:
great catch wrote:Heard last night webber the new recruit to elizebeth isn't going to be staying at elizebeth!

He will be staying and will not be going to bute..

Heard gums?
great catch
Rookie

Postby BFG » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:01 pm

sounds good, elizebeth were strong this year so any players they dont get make it easier for everyone else. Rekon they would go close even with their list from last year.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby great catch » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:14 pm

BFG wrote:sounds good, elizebeth were strong this year so any players they dont get make it easier for everyone else. Rekon they would go close even with their list from last year.

Just been informed his staying guess a lot of people love to start rumours
great catch
Rookie

Postby Robran » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am

great catch wrote:
BFG wrote:sounds good, elizebeth were strong this year so any players they dont get make it easier for everyone else. Rekon they would go close even with their list from last year.

Just been informed his staying guess a lot of people love to start rumours

Yes they do ????
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Look Good In Leather wrote:
zedman wrote:spry and rob parish were mentioned on here..

nice pickups

Hmmmm my source says otherwise.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby zedman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:

nice pickups

like this?

wassprinttospace wrote:
Look Good In Leather wrote:Blackfriars recruiting hard at the moment with Rob Parish (Walkerville) & Micky Spry (Greenacres) likely with decent sign-on fee.

A little whisper I heard was Parish will be staying at Walkerville and Spry will be crossing over there to join him.
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1080 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:51 pm

zedman wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:

nice pickups

like this?

wassprinttospace wrote:

Close to that but no. I got confirmation from a reliable source.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Find it astonishing that Greenacres are able to even attract players and a new coach when they have decided NOT to pay what is owing to the 2014 coach! Players and coaches should be wary! I can understand over committed clubs who struggle with finances but a cash rich club like Greenacres...well it's just dishonourable!
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Look Good In Leather » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:Find it astonishing that Greenacres are able to even attract players and a new coach when they have decided NOT to pay what is owing to the 2014 coach! Players and coaches should be wary! I can understand over committed clubs who struggle with finances but a cash rich club like Greenacres...well it's just dishonourable!

Seems to be a fair bit on Facebook about this. Even talk of radio coverage
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby marbles » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:Find it astonishing that Greenacres are able to even attract players and a new coach when they have decided NOT to pay what is owing to the 2014 coach! Players and coaches should be wary! I can understand over committed clubs who struggle with finances but a cash rich club like Greenacres...well it's just dishonourable!

Seems to be a fair bit on Facebook about this. Even talk of radio coverage

need to start using Paypal me thinks
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby turk186 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:24 pm

A Coach sings a contract that has conditions and KPI's within it. One of the requirements was to prepare a budget on behalf of the Men's Football Group that included payments to all interested parties as well as develop strategies to fundraise to ensure budgeted figures were met, the coach then had complete control over how these funds were distributed.

GFC were asked to supply X amount of dollars to the Men's Football Group at specific times during the year which were paid on time and in full. The Men's Football Group even received all income from the BBQ and canteen activities.

So when a coach is in total control over all Men's Football Group money but apparently cant pay himself........ the fault lies where
Opinions and bumholes..you either have one or are one IMO
turk186
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Greenacres

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:00 am

turk186 wrote:

A Coach sings a contract that has conditions and KPI's within it. One of the requirements was to prepare a budget on behalf of the Men's Football Group that included payments to all interested parties as well as develop strategies to fundraise to ensure budgeted figures were met, the coach then had complete control over how these funds were distributed.

GFC were asked to supply X amount of dollars to the Men's Football Group at specific times during the year which were paid on time and in full. The Men's Football Group even received all income from the BBQ and canteen activities.

So when a coach is in total control over all Men's Football Group money but apparently cant pay himself........ the fault lies where

I know for fact that not all players were paid on time. Straight from ones mouth as well
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby turk186 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:29 am

mighty hounds wrote:
turk186 wrote:

I know for fact that not all players were paid on time. Straight from ones mouth as well

Hounds do you know if the player got paid ??
Opinions and bumholes..you either have one or are one IMO
turk186
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Greenacres

Postby the wizard » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:35 pm

looks like para hills c grade just got a whole lot stronger
the wizard
Rookie