4 SA lads in there
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 407 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Re: SA v Vic Metro U18s

Postby heater31 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:38 pm

If Caleb Daniel is not drafted then the game is officially rooted....

Plays beyond his years and gets to the right spots every time.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby Tiger Couple » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 am

Does Caleb Daniel have another year before getting drafted?

Was it last year he played u/16, u/18, Reseerves & League? If so he may have another year before being able to get Drafted.

Was outstanding in the last 2 games of the Carnival.
Tiger Couple
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby The Panther » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Vic Metro have 7 and vic country 5 in All Australian side ........ hmmm !!!
The Panther
Under 16s

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby Big Phil » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:15 pm

The Panther wrote:Vic Metro have 7 and vic country 5 in All Australian side ........ hmmm !!!

And Sticks Phillips can only make Assistant Coach, in the All-Australian side !!! What a joke !!!
Big Phil
Coach

Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 274 times

Postby heater31 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Big Phil wrote:
The Panther wrote:Vic Metro have 7 and vic country 5 in All Australian side ........ hmmm !!!

And Sticks Phillips can only make Assistant Coach, in the All-Australian side !!! What a joke !!!

However, the winning coaches of both divisions were selected. Not sure how they arrived at Div 2 getting the AA coach.
heater31

Postby SDK » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 am

Victoria 12 and South Australia 4 who won it !!!!!!!
And Sticks as assistant coach might need to learn a thing or two before he is capable of winning 3 in a row ?
Why bother even complaining.
SDK
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 51 times

Postby Killa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:26 am

heater31 wrote:If Caleb Daniel is not drafted then the game is officially rooted....

He was lucky to play a game this carnival after knocking his opponent out, who may never play again due to multiple head knocks. Thanks to the lack of video coverage in reserves games!!
Killa
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: South Augusta

Postby heater31 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 am

Killa wrote:
heater31 wrote:If Caleb Daniel is not drafted then the game is officially rooted....

He was lucky to play a game this carnival after knocking his opponent out, who may never play again due to multiple head knocks. Thanks to the lack of video coverage in reserves games!!

I was at that game also watching a couple of mates, saw the incident you are reffering to and in no way did he do anything outside the rules. Spoken to a former junior coach of Caleb's and he said the same thing that he plays within the rules. Maybe that player should have concentrated less on scragging his opponent and more on what is going on around him then maybe then he wouldn't have knocked himself out.

After the incident the NAFC were a disgrace on the field with several league experienced players too concerned with getting even....showed real class and out smarted some dumb footballers.
heater31

Postby Killa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 am

Umm I'm going off track for a little, but no crack here but North. A north bloke was knocked in a shocking head high bump. But eventually got up and hit the bloke on the chest 60m away. From my reports he couldn't remember the bump, then couldn't remember where his car was, then put his car in drive instead of reverse and next day could not remember anything. Some how this bloke stays on the field. And that other young lad it was his 3rd concussion in 6 weeks. Anyway lack of control by umpires lead to the game getting out of hand.
Killa
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: South Augusta

Postby mots02 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Killa wrote:Umm I'm going off track for a little, but no crack here but North. A north bloke was knocked in a shocking head high bump. But eventually got up and hit the bloke on the chest 60m away. From my reports he couldn't remember the bump, then couldn't remember where his car was, then put his car in drive instead of reverse and next day could not remember anything. Some how this bloke stays on the field. And that other young lad it was his 3rd concussion in 6 weeks. Anyway lack of control by umpires lead to the game getting out of hand.

this explanation has given me a headache! still not sure what Daniel did or didnt do!
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 906 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby heater31 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:38 pm

mots02 wrote:
Killa wrote:Umm I'm going off track for a little, but no crack here but North. A north bloke was knocked in a shocking head high bump. But eventually got up and hit the bloke on the chest 60m away. From my reports he couldn't remember the bump, then couldn't remember where his car was, then put his car in drive instead of reverse and next day could not remember anything. Some how this bloke stays on the field. And that other young lad it was his 3rd concussion in 6 weeks. Anyway lack of control by umpires lead to the game getting out of hand.

this explanation has given me a headache! still not sure what Daniel did or didnt do!

According to North Adelaide, C Daniel shot him at dawn....in reality he only blocked for a team mate and was virtually stationary and he ran into him much like that umpire and Essendon bloke with a similar result (WTF are the medical staff doing allowing 2 concussions inside a month to play :shock: )
heater31

Postby RB » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

mots02 wrote:

x2. Something about he was an auto driver I think.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 773 times
Been liked: 1083 times

Postby maxyoz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Killa wrote:Thanks to the lack of video coverage in reserves games!!

The video coverage in Reserves Games is exactly the same as the video coverage in League games except for Channel 7 dedicated games or games involving Adelaide (which also have a behind the goals camera).

In fact, I would say that the non-Channel 7 games have better coverage.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL