Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby FlyingHigh » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Ha ha. yeah think everyone should let in one car each, if the other driver hasn't done the above.
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 176 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:54 pm

bennymacca wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:on roadworks, those who speed up to them when it's pretty obvious what's going on as the other lane is banked up and then expect to be let in can go sodomize themselves.

Agree. But if I am in that lane and try to turn earlier and am not let in by footy chick I'll also be very pissed off

But I think Footy Chick would let you in, in that circumstance.
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11912 times
Been liked: 3627 times

Postby Spargo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:50 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:Ha ha. yeah think everyone should let in one car each, if the other driver hasn't done the above.

Simple really.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5522 times
Been liked: 5156 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:59 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:on roadworks, those who speed up to them when it's pretty obvious what's going on as the other lane is banked up and then expect to be let in can go sodomize themselves.

Agree. But if I am in that lane and try to turn earlier and am not let in by footy chick I'll also be very pissed off

But I think Footy Chick would let you in, in that circumstance.

See, at least someone listens ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby Coach Bombay » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Scumbags who make a time with you on the weekend to look at your car which is for sale only to be a no show with no contact, no replies to text or phone calls. Unless they've had a fatal accident on the way to my place I can't understand why the drop kick hasn't at least answered the phone or responded to my text to say sorry for making you wait or sorry I've changed my mind. How hard is it to be a decent human?!?!
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby Gozu » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:07 pm

This is going to sound all grumpy old man style but the kids birthday party next door. The screaming and carrying on by all of them has been going on a good four hours now, surely they run out of gas at some point?
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Watching the other half play footy with a ruptured tendon in his hand. Every year this s*** happens. :evil: He breaks something or tears something not QUITE badly enough to stop him playing, but then I lose a year off my life watching him. He's from the old school - in other words, you break a few fingers or tear your calf, that's what strapping tape's for. I suppose I could just NOT watch but it's my bloody team too, you know? For future reference, do GPs still give cortisone jabs or has that practice been outlawed?
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Coach Bombay » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:45 pm

fisho mcspaz wrote:Watching the other half play footy with a ruptured tendon in his hand. Every year this s*** happens. :evil: He breaks something or tears something not QUITE badly enough to stop him playing, but then I lose a year off my life watching him. He's from the old school - in other words, you break a few fingers or tear your calf, that's what strapping tape's for. I suppose I could just NOT watch but it's my bloody team too, you know? For future reference, do GPs still give cortisone jabs or has that practice been outlawed?

What team does he play for out of curiosity
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Coach Bombay wrote:
fisho mcspaz wrote:Watching the other half play footy with a ruptured tendon in his hand. Every year this s*** happens. :evil: He breaks something or tears something not QUITE badly enough to stop him playing, but then I lose a year off my life watching him. He's from the old school - in other words, you break a few fingers or tear your calf, that's what strapping tape's for. I suppose I could just NOT watch but it's my bloody team too, you know? For future reference, do GPs still give cortisone jabs or has that practice been outlawed?

What team does he play for out of curiosity

Mitchell Park this year; before that we were at Aldinga for about 7 years. So I guess it's not as bad - he's not getting his injured bits knocked around by the giant forwards in the SFL any more - but it's still pretty hairy to watch. The X-ray of his hand looked like a smashed crab. :YMSICK:
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby Q. » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 pm

The GPs at Sportsmed have jabbed me on many occasions.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Q. wrote:

The GPs at Sportsmed have jabbed me on many occasions.

Excellent. I'll keep that in mind!
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby Gozu » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:04 pm

The pearl clutchers win again with bookstore Imprints Booksellers in the city raided by police for selling an unwrapped copy of the popular novel American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. John Rau developing a love for censorship much like the odious Michael Atkinson before him.

CENSORSHIP has proved to be alive and well after an Adelaide bookstore was raided by police for selling unwrapped copies of the cult novel American Psycho.

Jason Lake, a co-owner of Imprints Booksellers, says police asked him to remove the book on Friday based on a complaint.

“It was very gentle and polite ... I just think it’s ludicrous that this person complained about the book,” he said.

“In this liberal society, people should be free to read what they want.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/south-a ... 7446423952
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby bennymacca » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:08 pm

That is so ridiculous imo.

I didnt even know books had a rating.

Having said that, at least they have an R rating for books and games now than the previous system
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby RustyCage » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Almost being wiped out by a car doing 70+ through a red light. Only saw him at the very last second, would have hit drivers side
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:24 am

Finally knocked down a 13-page synopsis of my novel to 4 pages. I get all excited, dance around with the cat, eat half a bag of Fizz Buttons (poor man's Fruit Tingles - $1.49 at Foodland), because this labour of love (or whatever) is finally coming to an end - then I receive this email saying 'Sorry - we need a two-page synopsis, double-spaced with 3cm margins.' After applying formatting changes, the f***ing thing is back up to 6 pages and I cannot get it any smaller without removing important plot points and making the whole project read like a high-schooler's first foray into Real Writing. Very tempted to just write 'St Kilda Islands, 1726-27. 4/5 of characters die of smallpox. Includes 2 sex scenes, multiple fights, premeditated bird sacrifice, boating accident, extortionate steward of Clan MacLeod, disgruntled missionary and a s***load of birds. Good times ensue.' :supz:
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Work gave me a new wireless mouse.

This doesn't give me the shits.

It chirps like a cricket whenever I scroll up.

This does.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Work gave me a new wireless mouse.

This does.

maybe you could call the I.T person to fix it, than have wait 2 hours for that person to look at it, only for him to call another person to come and pick it up in a couple more hours and than take it away
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3032 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby am Bays » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:52 pm

This does.

Pseudo to thread: http://safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9220&p=205229&hilit=Mice#p205229

or Punk Rooster
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

This does.

maybe you could call the I.T person to fix it, than have wait 2 hours for that person to look at it, only for him to call another person to come and pick it up in a couple more hours and than take it away

Not before telling me to switch it on and off first ;)

Footy Chick

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Our IT department are great at taking our details, telling us that we'll hear from a consultant shortly, allocating a job number and then closing it off without resolution.
When they ask for my name, I always reply with "Gary Ablett".
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion