Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2015 season..

Talk on the national game

Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2015 season..

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:24 am

I can't seem to find a thread about this up and coming season.

So, what is everyones thoughts.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Re: Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2015 season

Postby GWW » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 am

Feels like it will be the closest season, and hardest to predict, that we've had in quite a while.

As always, injuries will play a significant part, so it's difficult to go past the Hawks for a three-peat, given their great depth.

Richmond to drop.

Crows to finish between 6th and 10th.

West Coast to improve a bit.

Port's first month of games could strongly influence the remainder of their season.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:34 pm

REB's 2015 Season prediction

ADELAIDE: Will huff and puff but blow nobody’s house down. Those pointing out areas in which the Cows can improve will have conveniently forgotten that other clubs will be trying to improve as well. By appointing a captain as dumb as a post Tex could inadvertently get on a plane when a home game is on which leaves the forward line manned by a bunch of has beens and hacks and a small forward who regularly appears on milk cartons. 9th

BRISBANE: The medical room will be braced for multiple attacks of dizziness in the squad as the powerful midfield runs around in circles after kicking it to….um….no one and having opposition defences rebound the ball straight back out again. The Patfulls of losing a key defender will become apparent but it has to be said that this season will be one of improvement for the Lions. But if they can remember to put the left boot on the left foot that would also represent a giant leap forward for the Brions. 10th

CARLTON: The Blues have been booked as one of the headliner acts of the Melbourne Comedy Festival this season as this squad is an absolute joke. When you are recruiting blokes like Liam Jones you know it’s going to be a long season ahead. My prediction for the Blues this year is that the Lygon Street Crew will put a hit out on Mick Malthouse after he pisses off the wrong person at a press conference. 16th

COLLINGWOOD: The Pies have gotten rid of all the bad boys now and have acquired real leadership after they parted ways with Nick Haxwell. With no Harry-O pissing everyone off and with only 16 injuries to start the season the Pies are in good shape. Yeah, losing Beams was a worry but I reckon FIGJAM’s youngsters might sneak into the top eight. 8th

ESSENDON: With the injection of exciting young talent Paul Chapman, James Gwilt and Paul Chapman joining the club, missing the finals would be a bitter pill to swallow. However, with the talented Paddy Ryder leaving for Tealer pastures, the Bombers might have to take their medicine this season. You couldn’t imagine ASADA tale at this once proud club. 11th

FREMANTLE: Nobody wants to join Freo but the good news is that no one wants to leave either. This means that Ross has convinced everyone that this is the year his no premiership brand of soccer will be the breakthrough. With a strong midfield with big bodies Freo will go deep into September but once again their ship won’t come in. The good news for Freo is that their list is so old that they won’t have to worry about Ben Cousins like Icescapes. 4th

GEELONG: This once champion team is clinging to former glory but it looks all over and it is time Geelong faced their Demons. Geelong is sure to improve this season as they won’t go out in straight sets this year, they’ll go out in week one and make history by losing to Gold Coast in the Elimination Final. Except Joel Selwood to win the Brownlow and have no trouble ducking his head to accept the medal. 6th

GOLD COAST: Last year when Ablett’s shoulder joint fell off, the Coast stunk up the joint. Rodney will be sure to give them a Rocket or two this year to get this talented list to finally start sharing the load but I think he can do this and the Suns will really take off. With or without Ablett, this is the year for the Suns. 7th

GWS: The Giants are going to be huge in a few years and already their best 22 looks formidable. I don’t think they can make the finals this year as their second ruck is a Giant sized problem and the forward line is a worry with Patton down and Boyd in the Doghouse. Expect that Borat theme song to have the Cossacks hopping a bit more this season, especially at home. 14th

HAWTHORN: When you have brown in your jumper and you are going for three flags in a row you can go through the motions and still be flushed with success. As one of only three genuine premiership chances it’s hard to rule a line through the Hawks even though we all really want to as you just can’t love these blokes. Hawthorn will win most weeks and win every match when last year’s best and fairest Matt Stevic takes the field. Luke Hodge will win the most courageous player this season as his trademark ‘courageous grimace’ serves him well again after a slight brush against a first year stick insect. Plenty of joy for the haters though when they lose the Granny. 2nd

MELBOURNE: If the Demons can put a decent forward line together in the early rounds they can start to make some improvement. They will Roos the day if they waste yet another season in 17th or 18th position and Harry O could prove to be a more than adequate replacement for Frawley who has gone off to Hawthorn to learn how to kick. The Dees will still struggle to win games but they might actually shock everyone and kick a few goals, giving the tweed coat brigade a reason to stay off the slopes for least a few weeks. 15th

NORTH MELBOURNE: A couple of years ago I thought North could be a new Geelong but it seems I’m not Robinson Crusoe when it comes to overrating the Roos. Sure, they are good, but they aren’t good enough but the recruitment of the ever reliable Jarad Waite and Shaun Higgins could be enough for them to stay at exactly the same level as they were last year. No Soup for Roo! 5th

PORT: Now that they have a Norwood man running the joint and a Catter in the coaches box, the Power looks to be finally on at Alberton after years of ‘the lights are on but there is nobody home’. Westhoff finally looks comfortable in his beard and Ollie Wines has muscles on his muscles despite being only 14 years old. They’ve pinched Paddy Ryder so at least one Paddy will be playing in SA next year and it’s all systems go. 1st

RICHMOND: The Tigers were so satisfied with last year’s massacre at the Oval they decided to recruit…..no one. Ha ha nice move geniearses! If you put every joke about Richmond over the past three decades it would fill the New York phone book…you could call it the yellow and black pages. Like last year they’ll lose when the heat is on, look a million bucks when it’s all over but this year they won’t get back in the eight. 12th

ST KILDA: The Saints have let everyone over the age of 21 leave the club except St Nick but he likes Dubstep so he was allowed to stay. The Saints are starting to amass an array of young talent but this means the odd belting will be on the way. An honest assessment of their list will hurt for a while but in the long run the Saints are on the right track but they might have made a Cox up in some administration appointments. 18th

SYDNEY: Despite a Grand Final effort that would have made Geelong 1995 blush (but not 1994); the Swans remain one of the teams to beat for the premiership. Not many clubs will go up to Sydney and like it but that is to be expected because Sydney people are really rude. They’ll be keen to exact revenge on the Hawks but Port could sneak under their guard. Still Buddy good are the Swans though. 3rd

WEST COAST: Yes, it’s time for the annual hype about the Eagles even though they are going about as well as their stadium which is falling down around the Sandgropers’ ears. While the West Coast does have some talented players several Eagles are winged and the midfield is so poor that Matty Priddis won a Brownlow last year as he was the only one getting the ball. 13th

WESTERN BULLDOGS: The Bulldogs are the first team in history to do a rebuild of a rebuild after last year’s spectacular implosion which saw the coach and several key players depart the Kennel. If they thought last season was ruff then they might be in for disappointment as this is going to be a paw year. Make no bones about it; their bark is worse than their bite. 17th

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby carey » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Very good REB.

Pretty much agree with all of that.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Booney » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Port, Hawthorn and Sydney can win it.

North Melbourne I think are the only real challengers to the top 3.

Fremantle are relying on the 30+ bodies of Sandilands (33), Pavlich(34), McPharlin(34) and the not so surprising Ross Lyon game plan. I think these guys might slide, with Geelong. Having said that, their smarts will get them across the line in plenty of close ones, meaning they'll play finals.

Adelaide ( full strength at their best ), Essendon* ( ASADA ) and the Gold Coast ( with Ablett ) are the teams fighting for 5-8 with Fremantle, Geelong, Richmond and West Coast.

From there, GWS will win 7+ games, Brisbane won't be quite as bad as Collingwood, the Bulldogs and Melbourne while Carlton and St.Kilda will be whipping boys.

Hawthorn
Port
Sydney
North
Fremantle
Geelong
Adelaide
West Coast

Gold Coast
Richmond
GWS
Essendon*
Brisbane
Collingwood
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Carlton
St Kilda

I've got a feeling the gap between the top 3 and the rest will be as big as it has been for a while, whilst I think the next 10 will be closer than it has ever been. Whoever finishes 5th and 6th will be 2 games and % ahead of 12th IMO.

I predict with 5 rounds to go 12 or more teams will still be a real shot of playing finals footy.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:55 pm

entertaining read REB. reckon sydney and hawthorn are still ahead of port, but the rest isn't bad, although the crows did kick the third most goals in the comp last year, and largely without tex :D

also agree that this year is the year of gold coast. guy mckenna will be seething about getting shafted, as they make the finals, through no fault of rodney eade's

Hawthorn
Sydney
Port
North
Fremantle
Gold Coast
Geelong
Adelaide

Essendon
Richmond
West Coast
Collingwood
Brisbane
GWS
Melbourne
Carlton
Bulldogs
St Kilda
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 pm

bennymacca wrote:I hope sydney and hawthorn are still ahead of port, but the rest isn't bad

FTFY ;)
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Adelaide

Best Case Scenario- Patrick Dangerfield re-signs and has a career best season on his way to a Brownlow Medal win, forming one of the most lethal midfield combinations with Sam Jacobs and Rory Sloane building towards elite, and Brad Crouch emerging as one of the games stars. Tex Walker relishes in his role as captain and places high in the Coleman Medal race. Talia leads a back 6 brimming with confidence following a breath of fresh air under new coach Phil Walsh, with Adelaide's first look at their 2 pillars in Talia and Lever exciting fans that a weakness is all of a sudden a strength. A cohesive, team first attitude sees Adelaide create massive inroads towards a premiership assault in the coming years.

Worst Case Scenario- Dangerfield accepts a lucrative deal with a Victorian powerhouse. Jacobs and Talia suffer lengthy injuries exposing Adelaide to an obvious lack of depth of key position players, and Phil Walsh's first year in tenure produces inconsistent results, causing Adelaide's fan base to scream sabotage from their cross town rival.

Valleys' final thoughts It's hard to see Adelaide missing the 8 this year. A dream run from a fixture perspective, and what can be described as almost the complete spine, Phil Walsh will be looking to bring a hard nosed, team first approach to this line up. Fresh change often brings out the best in young groups, and with an average age of 24.2, its a matter of getting games into the kids to see the crows become a serious threat in the coming seasons.

Position: 6th
Best & Fairest: Rory Sloane

Young guns to watch: Matt Crouch, Jake Lever
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Brisbane

Best Case Scenario- Dayne Beams, Tom Rockliff, Jack Redden, Daniel Rich, James Aish. Some handy names there and gun kids to form a powerful midfield group. Michael Close and Marco Paparone show significant improvement to solidify their futures up forward. Brent Staker and Matthew Leuenberger finally rid their injury concerns and Brisbane push for an unlikely finals berth.

Worst Case Scenario- Injuries continue to hinder their key players, their young forwards stalemate, and their gun midfield tires after having to win the footy and kick goals just to keep Brsisbane competitive. James Aish returns home to SA at seasons end.

Valleys' final thoughts- Gun midfield with nobody to kick it to. The tale of Brisbane's side for at least the short term future. Have traded poorly prior to this off-season, and with spuds such as McGuane, West and Robinson filling spots in their best 22, its hard to see Brisbane featuring in september for a little while yet.

Position: 11th
Best & Fairest: Tom Rockliff

Young guns to watch: James Aish, Lewis Taylor

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Carlton

Best Case Scenario- Pfft, lets face it. The best thing to happen to this club would be for it to finish 18th, and give it the number 1 pick to begin the rebuild. An atrocious list in desperate need of young key position talent.

Worst Case Scenario- Carlton actually win a few games, lead their board into a false sense of security, in which Malthouse is re-signed and they miss out on a top 3 pick in which they so desperately need.

Valleys' final thoughts- Crud list- full stop. Murphy, Walker and Gibbs are their A grade talent, but it takes a steep drop from there. Kreuzer can't stay on the park long enough and poor old Levi couldn't kick through goalposts the width of the Yarra, not to mention Liam Jones (LOL). Need to accept their list position for what it is, get games into kids and bottom out in the hope of snatching pick 1 or 2.

Position: 17th
Best & Fairest: Marc Murphy

Young guns to watch: Sam Docherty, Troy Menzel, Dillon Viojo-Rainbow

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Collingwood

Best Case Scenario- The pies medical room develops tumbleweed as all their stars finally get back on the park. Travis Cloke discovers the power and aggression that lead him to be the competitions best forward over 2010-11, and we get thrown back in time as Dane Swan and Scott Pendlebury return to their prolific, ball winning best by starring in their midfield and most supercoach teams. Pies fans get their first look at an exciting crop of youngsters such as Matthew Scharenberg, Nathan Freeman, Jordan De Goey and Darcy Moore, whilst getting more experience into Brodie Grundy, Tim Broomhead, Taylor Adams, Ben Kennedy and Tom Langdon.

Worst Case Scenario- Justin Leppitsch convinces Scott Pendlebury that joining ol' mate Dayne Beams and some Queensland sunshine is the best way to end a career, as well as Dane Swan taking a liking to golf and Ferrari's with the Foss over performing on the footy field. Further career threatening injuries to key position talent in Reid and Scharenberg continue to set the Pies back.

Valleys' final thoughts- Started 2014 with a chance at top 4, and then the medical room looked more crowded than the G on Grand Final day. A healthy list sees the pies a chance to rustle some feathers in 2015, but not up with the big 4 just yet. The loss of Dayne Beams will hurt, but they have some exciting youngsters at Buckley's disposal, giving pie fans a belief that a return to the top isn't too far off.

Position: 7th
Best & Fairest: Scott Pendlebury

Young guns to watch: Darcy Moore, Jordan De Goey, Nathan Freeman

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Essendon

Best Case Scenario- Pretty simple really- the AFL decides that TV rights, blockbuster crowds and upkeep in revenue is more important than saving the competitions integrity. A guilty plea with backdated penalties is applied and Essendon remain competitive. Or by some miracle Essendon are found not guilty- either or.

Worst Case Scenario- Again, simple- James Hird continues on his merry way of destroying his football club, ASADA deems them guilty and the AFL grows cajones and whacks them with a massive suspension. Welcome half of Essendon's reserves and Bendigo to the big time.

Valleys' final thoughts- Personally, backdated suspensions are my thoughts here. Too much is on the line for the AFL to lose, and regardless of verdict, we will see Essendon field a full strength side for most of the season. Jobe Watson is still one of the premier midfielders, and Goddard and Heppell are guns. Jayden Laverde will end up being the ultimate steal of the 2014 draft, but with question marks over what to do with Carlisle and Hurley and Giles and Bellchambers headlining their ruck stocks- its hard to see the bombers challenging the competitions beasts over the length of the season.

Position: 8th
Best & Fairest: Dyson Heppell

Young guns to watch: Jayden Laverde, Zach Merrett

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Fremantle

Best Case Scenario- Fyfe manages to avoid getting suspended on his way to a runaway win in the Brownlow Medal. Their ageing stars turn back the clocks during their off season of lawn bowls, and with Ross Lyon deciding after watching enough replays of the 2009-10, 2013-14 grand finals, that some form of attack may benefit the Dockers, catapulting Fremantle back into premiership contention.

Worst Case Scenario- Pavlich, McPharlin and Sandilands succumb to serious injury, and the rest of the squad wilt under the pressure of expectation. Last years straight sets exit mentaly scars the Dockers, and Ross Lyons boring as batshit gameplan sends Fremantle backwards ala St.Kilda of 2011. Anthony Morabito requires yet another knee reconstruction.

Valleys' final thoughts- This is it for Fremantle, their last hurrah. Sure, they have some stars in Fyfe, Barlow and Walters, but there isnt much coming through to replace their pillars mentioned above, who are surely in their last seasons, 2 at most. Their defence first attitude came unstuck during last years finals series, and I just can't see them keeping up with Hawthorn, Sydney and Port, especially with no noticeable talent knocking the door down to break into the 22.

Position: 4th
Best & Fairest: Nat Fyfe

Young guns to watch: Cameron Sutcliffe, Lachie Neale

valleys07
Coach

Postby Ingorudi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Hawthorn
North
Sydney
Port
Richmond
Geelong
Free
West coast
Gold Coast
Bulldogs
Essendon
Collingwood
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Gws
Melbourne
Stkilda
Ingorudi
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Geelong

Best Case Scenario- "Name our Ruckman" doesn't become harder to pick than Saturday nights x-lotto numbers, and the Cats are able to get one more year into their ageing stars whilst getting valuable experience into their young guns. Nakia Cockatoo beats Steve Motlop in a sprinting contest, and Mitch Clark gets the demon that is depression, under control.

Worst Case Scenario- Geelong's botched trade inclusions continue, with ex-saint Rhys Stanley and ex-demons Sam Blease and Mitch Clark proving no worth. Chris Scott loses it in a presser, after being referred to as Brad. Daniel Menzel's career ends at the hands of another knee reconstruction.

Valleys final thoughts- The above ramblings is pretty clear that I have no idea what is good for Geelong! In all honesty- they wont win a flag with the list they have got now, so is it best to stockpile draft picks and develop? Their trade inclusions of Rivers & McIntosh haven't kept their list competitve in the manner of Hawthorn, and surely Blease will continue down that path. Clark can provide handy foil for Hawkins if he is in the right headspace and Stanley might realise the potential he has- but its very hit and miss at the moment. With Enright, Kelly & Johnson all on the way out- the cats need to look to the future and quickly.

Position: 9th
Best & Fairest: Joel Selwood

Young guns to watch: Nakia Cockatoo

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Gold Coast

Best Case Scenario- Gary Ablett stays fit and plays a full season en route to a 3rd Brownlow. Rodney gives the youngsters a rocket and the suns shoot into September action for the first time.

Worst Case Scenario- Ablett has his wings clipped and the suns season capitulates. Daniel Gorringe spends all summer in the gym to have dibs on the Hulk for mad monday, rather than making an impact on the footy field.

Vallleys' final thoughts- Is this the season for the Suns? Their midfield is jet, Malceski will provide some classy rebound from defence alongside Kolodjashnij, but its their spine that worries me a little. Smith and Nicholls were injured for large parts of last year and really need to be fit and firing, more needs to be had out of Day, Dixon and Lynch. It was scary watching the Suns with GAJ, vs. the Suns without GAJ, and i'm predicting another injury to the son of god next year, and the Suns to take another early exit.

Position: 10th
Best & Fairest: Gary Ablett

Young guns to watch: Jack Martin, Touk Miller

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:00 pm

GWS

Best Case Scenario- The Giants begin to become competitive in all games they play. Ryan Griffin returns from a post-season o/seas holiday and still stays, and Jeremy Cameron gets his hearing and balance sorted on the way to a Coleman Medal before re-signing with the club.

Worst Case Scenario- Jonathon Patton suffers another knee injury, Jeremy Cameron accepts a huge dangling carrot from another club, and the giants are left with no key forward stocks, after they looked to be building the scariest forward line in the competition.

Valleys' final thoughts- The biggest concern for this club is the re-signing of their talent. If clubs are dangling 6 figure carrots to single figure game players at the Giants- who will honestly stay there?? Wasting $1m on Scully will prove to be the worst contract of the modern era, and with Boyd and O'Rourke already out the door over the off season- how many more of their stockpile of young talent are set to follow suit? Will win a few games and cause the odd upset, but nothing to see here this season, folks.

Position: 14th
Best & Fariest: Adam Treloar

Young guns to watch: Josh Kelly, Caleb Marchbank, Jarrod Pickett.

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Hawthorn

Best Case Scenario- The Hawks continue to amaze the competition with innovation, exceptional recruiting and remarkable depth on their way to becoming just the 5th side behind Carlton, Collingwood, Melbourne and Brisbane to win the 3 peat.

Worst Case Scenario- The Hawks cop a horrible run with injuries, whi.. :)]
*Edit* well, that happened last year, and they still won the thing, so I have nothing. They finally get pipped in a close prelim.

Valleys' final thoughts- Someone please dethrone them (preferrably Port!). An absolutely amazing squad that is the envy of all. Their coach is a master of his craft, their head of fitness and conditioning extraordinary, and their recruiting is first rate. The benchmark of the comp, that will only miss the 3 peat if someone is finally good enough to knock them over.

Position: 1st
Best & Fairest: Jarryd Roughead

Young guns to watch: Billy Hartung

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Melbourne

Best Case Scenario- Jesse Hogan gives Demons fans a glimmer of hope, and the rest of their talent hops on board and follows suit. Heritier Lumumba builds a reputation away from the "gifted prince" into something of a humble footballer, and Jeremy Howe continues to wow the crowds with high flying marks, but this time in the forward lines where he belongs.

Worst Case Scenario- The Demons development coaches continue to turn Australia's best young talent to sh*t, and Paul Roos whines to the AFL for priority picks.

Valleys' final thoughts- Please Melbourne, just please offer SOMETHING! Roos bought a better defensive edge to the side last year, with spirited performances against Port Adelaide (twice), and a huge upset against Adelaide highlights, but also dished up some absolute rubbish, which saw losses to WCE by 83/66 points, GWS by 64 points (kicking 3 goals for the game), Fremantle by 64 points (4 goals for the game) Hawthorn by 60 points and Geelong by 66 points. It's great to see an emphasis on defence, but for gods sake look to score. The time has come for Viney, Tyson, Newton, Vince to join Jones and form a midfield formidable to most oppostion teams, which will hopefully translate into opportunities for the likes of Hogan, Dawes and Pedersen.

Position: 15th
Best & Fairest: Nathan Jones

Young guns to watch: Christian Petracca, Angus Brayshaw, Christian Salem.

valleys07
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:15 pm

North Melbourne

Best Case Scenario- North's trade period inclusions turn Hawthorn-esque, turning them into a major premiership threat. Boomer reaches the simply outstanding feat of 400 games.

Worst Case Scenario- Waite and Higgins snap like balsa wood and North miss the 8. Lindsay Thomas's staging reduces even the most obvious frees to calls of play on.

Valleys' final thoughts- Their best leaves them capable of challenging the top 3, their worst is horrible. Massive risk bringing in Waite and Higgins, which i'm not sold on being the difference between a 12 goal preliminary final drubbing and a premiership.

Position: 5th
Best & Fairest: Andrew Swallow

Young guns to watch: Kayne Turner, Luke McDonald.

valleys07
Coach

Next

Board index   Football  AFL