SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

Postby The Informer » Mon May 26, 2014 10:54 am

Robb_Stark wrote:wonder if anything will come from the all in on friday night under the new rules thats a lot of cash the league could make :)

probably not smart to abuse the match day offical as well overall pretty piss poor form from some in the crowd

Yep and i know the first thing i would be doing is jumpng on here to make sure everyone knows.
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon May 26, 2014 11:05 am

The_Informer wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:wonder if anything will come from the all in on friday night under the new rules thats a lot of cash the league could make :)

probably not smart to abuse the match day offical as well overall pretty piss poor form from some in the crowd

Yep and i know the first thing i would be doing is jumpng on here to make sure everyone knows.

not my fault either team can control themselves and not my fault your own umpires failed to do anything and its not my fault that the match day offical was abused and nothing done to help him.........

am i not allowed to post what i see
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby The Informer » Mon May 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
The_Informer wrote:

not my fault either team can control themselves and not my fault your own umpires failed to do anything and its not my fault that the match day offical was abused and nothing done to help him.........

Troll along buddy
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon May 26, 2014 12:46 pm

The_Informer wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:
The_Informer wrote:

Troll along buddy

im happy to be a troll if that means posting the truth either way mawson lakes and para hills should have a please explain
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby The Arrow » Mon May 26, 2014 9:25 pm

2old2slow wrote:went to watch friday night para hills best side ive seen so far. i know about bamford but what is the history of rebbeck and goodwin (real standouts)

Goodwin finished 5th in athelstone's A grade B&F last year. For whatever reasons is not playing there this year.
The Arrow
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times

Postby The Informer » Tue May 27, 2014 8:38 am

The Arrow wrote:
2old2slow wrote:went to watch friday night para hills best side ive seen so far. i know about bamford but what is the history of rebbeck and goodwin (real standouts)

Goodwin finished 5th in athelstone's A grade B&F last year. For whatever reasons is not playing there this year.

Para Hills had some very good movers playing Friday night.

Couldnt see how they hadnt won a game before with that team.
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Sass! » Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 am

Rebbeck is coming back from a knee recon but i hadnt heard he was going back to Para Hills.. Went out to Athelstone last year with Goodwin. Handy for Para Hills to get those two back even if it was just for a cameo appearance.
Sass!
Under 16s

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue May 27, 2014 11:23 am

The_Informer wrote:Para Hills had some very good movers playing Friday night.

If you had done any research on last season, you wouldn't have been suprised.

Friday night games they are able to get a stronger side with blokes who cant commit on the Saturday.. they caught a few sides out last season like that!
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby The Informer » Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
The_Informer wrote:Para Hills had some very good movers playing Friday night.

If you had done any research on last season, you wouldn't have been suprised.

Friday night games they are able to get a stronger side with blokes who cant commit on the Saturday.. they caught a few sides out last season like that!

Lol im not that dumb pal, i did tell this to the club when we were first approached.
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue May 27, 2014 12:52 pm

I see Krieg is back playing for TOS.. that makes them a 10 goal better side IMO.. watch out for TOS in the 2nd half of the season!
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby The Informer » Tue May 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Has he rolled out the just playing with mates chesnut?
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue May 27, 2014 12:55 pm

The_Informer wrote:Has he rolled out the just playing with mates chesnut?

Probably - that was the reasoning last season when he refused to move up to the B grade :lol:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby The Informer » Tue May 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Seems to be a lot of that going on in this grade, i find it funny trying to work out what drives people to play these days.
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue May 27, 2014 1:04 pm

I dont know what sort of satisfaction some of these players can get by playing at a level beneath what they are capable of.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby TheAussieBogan » Tue May 27, 2014 3:42 pm

While I don't have the skills to have the option to play in a league beneath my ability. Why play with a bunch of people you don't know, may not like or get along with when you can play with friends, celebrate with friends etc?

Playing with friends is the only reason i still strap the boots on Thursdays and Saturdays.
TheAussieBogan
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby The Informer » Tue May 27, 2014 4:03 pm

TheAussieBogan wrote:While I don't have the skills to have the option to play in a league beneath my ability. Why play with a bunch of people you don't know, may not like or get along with when you can play with friends, celebrate with friends etc?

Playing with friends is the only reason i still strap the boots on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Do you play for a club or your mates?
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Thu May 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Interesting round of games this weekend, Mawson Lakes have a good opportunity to cement a spot in the 5 if they can win.

One would think Rosewater, TOS and Lockleys should win, Ingle Farm will be up against it at Glenunga though this weekend with an undermanned side - and Glenunga won the corresponding match last season!

Modbury last weekend looked good in the 1st half kicking 7 goals to the Farmers 3, but faded terribly unfortunately, if they can string 4 quarters together who knows what may happen.

TOS at home, i'm backing Krieg in to kick double figures.. i'm going 11 goals..
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Arch44 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:51 am

The_Informer wrote:
TheAussieBogan wrote:While I don't have the skills to have the option to play in a league beneath my ability. Why play with a bunch of people you don't know, may not like or get along with when you can play with friends, celebrate with friends etc?

Is it too hard to make new friends and team mates to celebrate with?
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 275 times

Postby The Informer » Fri May 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Arch44 wrote:
The_Informer wrote:

Is it too hard to make new friends and team mates to celebrate with?

Lol very good point Arch, i feel sorry for Podzy at Para Hills. 10 outs this week with all there guns from last Friday night not playing, good luck to them this week.
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:26 am

Interesting result Modbury v Lockleys! Not sure many would've predicted such a close game, Modbury could prove to be a danger in the 2nd half of the season..

Personally I think the 5 is just about set, only Modbury I can see really pushing for the 5, but that will depend on how Mawson Lakes finishes the season and i think they are good enough to win as many if not more than Modbury.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League