Bucks ideas

Anything!

Bucks ideas

Postby valleys07 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Need some help here fellas..

My best mate is getting married in April next year (thinking way ahead I know) and I need some good ideas for his bucks show.

We are planning it for the easter long weekend so we can span it over a couple of days- depending on the footy fixture that weekend, we may watch the footy or another activity.

My mate is a pretty sensitive fella- so any ideas involving torture or extreme personal humiliation are out.

I reckon either a day at the footy or a wine tour would be something he would enjoy- but i'm running low on ideas to "punish" him a little. Any suggestions that are in good taste are most welcome. Whether it has been done to you, or been done to a mate of yours, i want to hear them!

Please try and keep this sensible.

Cheers :D
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: Bucks ideas

Postby Johno6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:53 pm

For my bucks show next year were probably gonna go on a fishing charter and stay at a shack somewhere just few close mates.
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Pseudo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 pm

valleys07 wrote: i'm running low on ideas to "punish" him a little. Any suggestions that are in good taste are most welcome. Whether it has been done to you, or been done to a mate of yours, i want to hear them!

Getting hitched isn't punishment enough?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1559 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:58 pm

valleys07 wrote:Need some help here fellas..

My best mate is getting married in April next year (thinking way ahead I know) and I need some good ideas for his bucks show.

We are planning it for the easter long weekend so we can span it over a couple of days- depending on the footy fixture that weekend, we may watch the footy or another activity.

My mate is a pretty sensitive fella- so any ideas involving torture or extreme personal humiliation are out.

I reckon either a day at the footy or a wine tour would be something he would enjoy- but i'm running low on ideas to "punish" him a little. Any suggestions that are in good taste are most welcome. Whether it has been done to you, or been done to a mate of yours, i want to hear them!

Easter Long Weekend why not get a bus to Oakbank?
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Bucks ideas. Sensible. Sensitive. End Thread.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Bucks ideas. Sensible. Sensitive. End Thread.

regards,

REB

Im in the same boat. Have to organise one for a dull bloke, with the condition theres no strippers.

Hopefully I can steal some ideas from this thread, coz Im all out.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby the milky bar kid » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:11 pm

If I survive my bucks this weekend, I'll let you know what they did to me...
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Moe » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Anyone know anything about the beer garden at the Mallala hotel?
My mate, who is getting hitched, has said it is set up like a mini oval & you can hire it. He wants to have a bus trip out there, dirnk booze and play cricket.
Hopefully we are playing a team of strippers.
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby am Bays » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1812 times

Postby Mythical Creature » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Moe wrote:Anyone know anything about the beer garden at the Mallala hotel?
My mate, who is getting hitched, has said it is set up like a mini oval & you can hire it. He wants to have a bus trip out there, dirnk booze and play cricket.
Hopefully we are playing a team of strippers.

Its awesome out the back of the pub. You won't be disappointed at all.

Bucks party I organised a few years ago was pretty simple and good fun hosted by a generous Dublin publican who put up a marquee for us (to shield us from the public). Basically we bought cartons of beer off him at takeaway prices ($45 ctn) and cooked up bbq meat. Hired a couple of topless birds for 3 hours, then hired a stripper for the real show. Charged everyone $40 which included unlimited beer, bbq and boobs. Pretty easy and relaxing day.

My bucks show was fairly similar to this except was in a mates decked out shed, and the 2 topless chicks who we had for 3 hours also did the strip show.....together! :lol: 8)
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby MightyEagles » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 am

Paintball.
WOOOOO, Premiers 1993, 2006 and 2011!
Eagles - P 528 W 320 L 205 D 3 W% 60.89
WFC - P 575 W 160 L 411 D 4 W% 28.17
WTFC - P 1568 W 702 L 841 D 25 W% 45.56
Total - P 2671 W 1183 L 1457 D 32 W% 44.88
3 Flags - 1 Club
MightyEagles
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: United Eagles

Postby mrjbeam1981 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:54 pm

i had my bucks show at the Morphetville Racecourse. I think it might have been about 80 per head which included 5 hour drinks package, gourmet bbq and a day at the races. for the adult entertainment those who were interested took the tram into the city and enjoyed themselves :)
mrjbeam1981
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby valleys07 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:56 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:

Calling MBK- or should I conclude yours as a "do not do" haha!
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Boring (read boobless) bucks shows are the worst...

The best one that I went on was a houseboat though.

And in terms of punishment - go to the op shop and grab a nice summery frock, that usually does the trick
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Pag » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

mrjbeam1981 wrote:i had my bucks show at the Morphetville Racecourse. I think it might have been about 80 per head which included 5 hour drinks package, gourmet bbq and a day at the races. for the adult entertainment those who were interested took the tram into the city and enjoyed themselves :)
This.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby the milky bar kid » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:43 pm

valleys07 wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:

Calling MBK- or should I conclude yours as a "do not do" haha!

I'm alive... Had a ball, but had to pace myself due to a cold. I pushed through tho.
Might not have been for everyone, but it was just mostly going out. The day at the races was classic & offering free vodka for the winner of Pig Mode was hilarious.
That's about all that can be said tho on a public forum!
Ps, I didn't win pig mode (didn't even compete)
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion