Rumours / Player Movement Discussions for 2014

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Postby smac » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 pm

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Been Real of course there was no complaints from all the supporters as all the nine SANFL clubs were under the same Salary Cap rules and quite happy with the status quo.

Now we have two AFL clubs with multi million dollar budgets playing AFL reserves teams in the SANFL fantastic isn't it NOT !!!!

Only complaint about salary cap I have is that Norwood sold their souls for two draft picks for a YES vote. The SANFL is corrupt and a joke.

Too many footy followers have been seduced by this AFL reserves crap concept its AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

But the saddest thing of all is some of you Magpie supporters let the real Magpies die and are quite happy with all of this SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!

Port haf no vote. The magpie supporters had no voice at all. The Sanfl would ensure the magpies would die anyway after 2014. Call it 91's revenge.

But on a serious note I have only come across 1 magpie supporter ok with this and we all know that peanut.
Did you know that Port actually wanted this to happen? Indeed, asked for it prior to their reserves side creation?
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Been Real of course there was no complaints from all the supporters as all the nine SANFL clubs were under the same Salary Cap rules and quite happy with the status quo.

Now we have two AFL clubs with multi million dollar budgets playing AFL reserves teams in the SANFL fantastic isn't it NOT !!!!

Only complaint about salary cap I have is that Norwood sold their souls for two draft picks for a YES vote. The SANFL is corrupt and a joke.

Too many footy followers have been seduced by this AFL reserves crap concept its AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

But the saddest thing of all is some of you Magpie supporters let the real Magpies die and are quite happy with all of this SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!

Port haf no vote. The magpie supporters had no voice at all. The Sanfl would ensure the magpies would die anyway after 2014. Call it 91's revenge.

But on a serious note I have only come across 1 magpie supporter ok with this and we all know that peanut.

HAHA I can't get over how funny it is to hear people that don't support the PAFC try and tell us our team has died. The PAFC is still going strong and is well and truly alive. The funny part about it is, your only going on about the PAFC because your jealous what the club has achieved and knowing your club will never be able to. You guys just worry about your own club because ours is doing just fine.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby UK Fan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 am

kickinit wrote:
stan wrote:

HAHA I can't get over how funny it is to hear people that don't support the PAFC try and tell us our team has died. The PAFC is still going strong and is well and truly alive. The funny part about it is, your only going on about the PAFC because your jealous what the club has achieved and knowing your club will never be able to. You guys just worry about your own club because ours is doing just fine.

So your theory is all the people below are deluded cry babies

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/f ... 6708613965
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:07 pm

UK Fan wrote:
kickinit wrote:
stan wrote:

So your theory is all the people below are deluded cry babies

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/f ... 6708613965

HAHA your using a adelaide now article, I wouldn't be surprised if those names are fake. UK fan if you want to know for yourself your more then welcome to go down to the the PAFC and see thats it's very alive and kicking. The PAFC will still be playing in the AFL the SANFL league and the SANFL reserves. Until we are no longer playing football then your more then welcome to say we have died, but until then worry about your own club.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Big Phil » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 pm

I think it was mentioned earlier, but...

http://www.queanbeyanage.com.au/story/1 ... 4/?cs=1655
Big Phil
Coach

Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 273 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Kickinit I think you are suffering from too many head high tackles we all know the PAFC is truly alive.

However true and long time SANFL supporters know the real Magpies are dead and have been substituted with a AFL Power Reserves side.

I will spell it out in bold writing so you will comprehend THE ADELADE CROWS AND THE PORT ADELAIDE POWER WILL NOW FIELD AFL RESERVES SIDES IN THE SANFL !!!!

So what part of AFL do you not understand ?????????

Two AFL sides in the competition against SANFL sides do you get it ??????

AFL Reserves steam means a team where the majority are AFL listed players do you understand ???????

AFL Crows and Power Reserves teams will be backed by Multi MILLION DOLLAR BUDGETS do you understand ??????

SANFL = MIINIMAL BUDGETS do you understand ??????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby kickinit » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm not sure if you know or not but the port magpies are very much a live, I'm sure you will be able to see this when they give centrals a belting this year. The only thing that has changed is that all of PAFC players will only play for PAFC, the power in the AFL and the magpies in the SANFL. You can think what you want but as a supporter of the club I'm happy we're they are and going. So really it doesn't what you think, and maybe you worry about your club when Holden walks
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Mr Beefy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Kickinit I think you are suffering from too many head high tackles we all know the PAFC is truly alive.

However true and long time SANFL supporters know the real Magpies are dead and have been substituted with a AFL Power Reserves side.

I will spell it out in bold writing so you will comprehend THE ADELADE CROWS AND THE PORT ADELAIDE POWER WILL NOW FIELD AFL RESERVES SIDES IN THE SANFL !!!!

AFL Reserves steam means a team where the majority are AFL listed players do you understand ???????

AFL Crows and Power Reserves teams will be backed by Multi MILLION DOLLAR BUDGETS do you understand ??????

boo ******* hoo

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby beenreal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:49 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Kickinit I think you are suffering from too many head high tackles we all know the PAFC is truly alive.

The "real" Magpies became the Power in 1996. They now live on as an integral part of that AFL entity.

The Crows may be backed by multi-million dollar budgets, but that doesn't mean they'll need taking it seriously judging by some of the hacks they've recruited. Port Adelaide is simply out to win at every level.

SANFL = Second Tier (rate) competition, constantly living beyond it's means.
PORT ADELAIDE FOOTBALL CLUB
Serving the community since 1870
Developing footballers for 143 years
Proud of the Past, Confident of the Future
beenreal
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am

KICKINIT I remember you now you are the same bloke who posted all the idiotic comments about the AFL reserves.

You are definetly suffering from head high tackles you really have no idea you poor soul !!!!!!
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:53 am

AFL = a third rate most corrupt sporting organisation in Australia refer to the Hird/Demetriou drug scandal !!!

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby kickinit » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 am

Apachebulldog wrote:KICKINIT I remember you now you are the same bloke who posted all the idiotic comments about the AFL reserves.

You are definetly suffering from head high tackles you really have no idea you poor soul !!!!!!

I have no idea? It's my club not your club. I'm more then happy with the situation we are in and were we are going. You don't follow the PAFC so why do you keep posting about them? Nothing our club has done has effected you, so why you so upset. Or is it simply because your another person that is jealous of the success the PAFC has had? Like I've said worry about your own club and stop worrying about ours.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:30 am

Apachebulldog wrote:AFL = a third rate most corrupt sporting organisation in Australia refer to the Hird/Demetriou drug scandal !!!

You really going to call the AFL third rate? You have seriously lost it. If the AFL was third rate then that would mean the SANFL wouldn't even get rated.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby RB » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:04 pm

kickinit wrote:If the AFL was third rate then that would mean the SANFL wouldn't even get rated.

Oh no he didn't! :lol:
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1075 times

Postby holden78 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:11 pm

kickinit wrote:I'm not sure if you know or not but the port magpies are very much a live, I'm sure you will be able to see this when they give centrals a belting this year. The only thing that has changed is that all of PAFC players will only play for PAFC, the power in the AFL and the magpies in the SANFL. You can think what you want but as a supporter of the club I'm happy we're they are and going. So really it doesn't what you think, and maybe you worry about your club when Holden walks

Where am I walking 2.
holden78
League - Best 21

Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:24 pm

beenreal wrote:
The "real" Magpies became the Power in 1996. They now live on as an integral part of that AFL entity.

Incorrect, they gave up their business name to a new entity who have since killed them off.
Ignorance must be bliss.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2051 times
Been liked: 3895 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Spot on Wedgie however the AFL is still the most corrupt sporting organisation in Australia especially after the Hird/Demetriou stoush !!!!

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 pm

KICKINIT jealous of what????? your club has not made a SANFL Grand Final appearance in THIRTEEN YEARS LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby dedja » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Incorrect, that side doesn't exist anymore ...
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 997 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Ooops sorry i made a mistake its been FOURTEEN YEARS LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL