What The F***

Anything!

Re: What The F***

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:36 pm

Spargo wrote:“Mac’s Property Maintenance” - obviously not a real smart bloke.
If you’re going to drive like an ignorant dick head with your company name splashed all over your van…

:shock: I saw him driving the other day!!!!
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 16, 2022 6:11 pm

If you’re going to drive like an ignorant dick head with your company name splashed all over your van…

On Thursday I had some temporary Aussie squeeze in between me and the car in the lane next to me on the exit ramp from the northern expressway, I was doing around 114 and this work ute made me look like I was stationary.

Came and went so fast that I didn't even get to check the name or number. Crazy!!!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon May 16, 2022 9:55 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

On Thursday I had some temporary Aussie squeeze in between me and the car in the lane next to me on the exit ramp from the northern expressway, I was doing around 114 and this work ute made me look like I was stationary.

Came and went so fast that I didn't even get to check the name or number. Crazy!!!

haha "Temporary Australian" was one of my Dad's favourite quotes when any hoon did a burn out within his earshot
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Armchair expert » Tue May 17, 2022 1:23 am

Heard some bloke being arrested a few streets over, had to be tasered twice, tough sob.
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby whufc » Tue May 17, 2022 7:15 am

Armchair expert wrote:Heard some bloke being arrested a few streets over, had to be tasered twice, tough sob.

Tough or so drug induced....
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby RB » Mon May 30, 2022 12:22 pm

Walking in the city about 11.30 on Friday night, and this bloke crosses the road in front of me, naked as the day he was born.

Just nonchalantly walking down Pirie Street in his birthday suit like it was nobody's business, no sign of any clothes anywhere, no idea where he was going or where he'd been.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon May 30, 2022 12:53 pm

RB wrote:Walking in the city about 11.30 on Friday night, and this bloke crosses the road in front of me, naked as the day he was born.

Just nonchalantly walking down Pirie Street in his birthday suit like it was nobody's business, no sign of any clothes anywhere, no idea where he was going or where he'd been.

@Booney was out and about on one of his pub crawls Friday night
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon May 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
RB wrote:Walking in the city about 11.30 on Friday night, and this bloke crosses the road in front of me, naked as the day he was born.

@Booney was out and about on one of his pub crawls Friday night

Easily identifiable.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby RB » Mon May 30, 2022 1:07 pm

Do you have any distinguishing features?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Spargo » Mon May 30, 2022 1:12 pm

RB wrote:Do you have any distinguishing features?

Cold weather can mitigate things…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 30, 2022 1:20 pm

Spargo wrote:
RB wrote:Do you have any distinguishing features?

Cold weather can mitigate things…

The ole pig snout.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:47 am

Last week the lad rang me when he got home from work and during the chat I mentioned "Hey, someone that wears the same sized clothes have left them on our bathroom floor, can you please see to it that they collect them and at least put them in the basket".

I get home and yes, them clothes have been removed but a new batch left on the bathroom floor.

I go buy another basket, this one is to live in the bathroom, go in there this morning and sure enough, dirty clothes right next to the basket.

I said to him this morning "I hope you used the time that you saved wisely, that extra step must've freed most of your day up hey?"
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:46 pm

My son started work at Human Services at Noarlunga yesterday, he's working at the same office his mum and I met at and worked in from 1989 to 1999 and there's still a guy there who worked with us!
Add to that I'm positive he was there when I started there in early 1989 and had been for a while!! :shock:
Could you imagine working in Social Security/Centrelink/Human Services at Noarlunga for well over 30 years, I struggled with 5 there before I moved into the basement as a manager of a review team! :shock:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby am Bays » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:51 pm

Wedgie wrote:My son started work at Human Services at Noarlunga yesterday, he's working at the same office his mum and I met at and worked in from 1989 to 1999 and there's still a guy there who worked with us!
Add to that I'm positive he was there when I started there in early 1989 and had been for a while!! :shock:
Could you imagine working in Social Security/Centrelink/Human Services at Noarlunga for well over 30 years, I struggled with 5 there before I moved into the basement as a manager of a review team! :shock:

*said Human service's worker at Noarlunga to a local*

"G'day mate, haven't seen you for a year or so [pause] nice ankle bracelet..."
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Wedgie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:23 pm

am Bays wrote:
Wedgie wrote:My son started work at Human Services at Noarlunga yesterday, he's working at the same office his mum and I met at and worked in from 1989 to 1999 and there's still a guy there who worked with us!

*said Human service's worker at Noarlunga to a local*

"G'day mate, haven't seen you for a year or so [pause] nice ankle bracelet..."

I saw some sights over the years but there were many offices much worse. And not only Elizabeth, Salisbury, Port Adelaide and Kilkenny but the old Currie St office had the worse rep.
It used to be interesting turning down people's counter cheque applications then seeing them at the Morphy on a Friday night or coming up against them in ruck in the SFL! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:29 pm

Imagine the stories he could tell
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Booney » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:30 pm

Armchair expert wrote:

Imagine the stories he could tell

He'd be as dull as beige paint if he's done that shit for 40 years.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby am Bays » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:34 pm

Wedgie wrote:I saw some sights over the years but there were many offices much worse. And not only Elizabeth, Salisbury, Port Adelaide and Kilkenny but the old Currie St office had the worse rep.

Adelaide the Noarlunga Centre of Australia....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby locky801 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Buckingham Arms Hotel closing down, didnt see that coming, thought they were still doing ok, guess stopping the smorgasboard meals killed it

Sad times an icon pub

Thats the second watering hole i venture to now and again closing with the Police club closing it doors at the end of the month after 40 odd years :(
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3647 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:13 pm

locky801 wrote:Buckingham Arms Hotel closing down, didnt see that coming, thought they were still doing ok, guess stopping the smorgasboard meals killed it

Sad times an icon pub

Thats the second watering hole i venture to now and again closing with the Police club closing it doors at the end of the month after 40 odd years :(

Gee, the Police Club shutting down?
Lack of patronage?
Jimmy_041
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion