Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:23 pm

Vaccination mandatory now for Adelaide Zoo, Entertainment Centre, Convention centre and Coopers Stadium amongst others
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Brodlach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Jim05 wrote:Vaccination mandatory now for Adelaide Zoo, Entertainment Centre, Convention centre and Coopers Stadium amongst others

Looks like I’ll have to become a hermit.

Yes!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby MW » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:29 pm

Jim05 wrote:Vaccination mandatory now for Adelaide Zoo, Entertainment Centre, Convention centre and Coopers Stadium amongst others

I wonder if some nufty will change the rules around only accepting unvaccinated people into their business
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:31 pm

MW wrote:

I wonder if some nufty will change the rules around only accepting unvaccinated people into their business

Does daisy own a florist?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby MW » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Brodlach wrote:

Yes!

Just havent got around to vaccinating yet or anti vaxxer?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:37 pm

MW wrote:

Bird in Hand must be doing it tough.
Mrs Jimmy has blackballed their sparkling pinot noir
She blackballed me once. Couldn't walk for a month..... X_X
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Dinglinga75 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
MW wrote:

Bird in Hand must be doing it tough.
Mrs Jimmy has blackballed their sparkling pinot noir
She blackballed me once. Couldn't walk for a month..... X_X

Bird in Hand travelling quire nicely especially with the overseas market .
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Brodlach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:48 pm

MW wrote:
Brodlach wrote:

Yes!

Just havent got around to vaccinating yet or anti vaxxer?

Just haven’t done it, zero reason why except I’m lazy
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Brodlach wrote:Just haven’t done it, zero reason why except I’m lazy

Well I want a beer with my mask off so stop f*cking around.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:04 pm

Booney wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Just haven’t done it, zero reason why except I’m lazy

Well I want a beer with my mask off so stop f*cking around.

You drink beer with a mask on, that’s silly
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby stan » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
stan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
daysofourlives"]

Bullshit, its exactly what we need, people need to be woken from their slumber, the she'll be right attitude of Australians is what's causing this. If it doesn't effect Aussies personally then we as a rule don't care. We are not passionate about politics like the yanks are. That's why we're the testing ground for the new world order. You are absolutely deluded if you still think we live in a democracy. Andrews is a dictator, make no mistake and he will be hung for his crimes against humanity and treason.

The only thing you ever supply evidence to support is how stupid you are.

You must have missed this:

[quote="daysofourlives wrote:Straight from the Government

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... eek-42.pdf
Sorry Jimmy I actually enjoy Daisy's work and he provided a link to a report but if you read pages 22 - 24 it doesn't support what he is saying.

It's more so talking about the antibodies per age bracket.

Although one of the points indicated that the antibodies from contracting Covid19 was higher in the first 21 days for less than 18 year Olds than if they have 2 jabs. Essentially saying that the best form of antibodies for them was the virus itself as the vaxx only had a so so impact.

That was interesting at least.

However antibodies decreased over time for all ages when compared to vaxx and in vaxx and Covid19 positive cases at a similar level. Seemed pretty similar although there was an age bracket, mid 30s I think it was that was a bit up and down.

Whilst it didn't 100% support what Days said, it was a good read none the less.

I didn't read it mate...........
Just saying he supplied some evidence.
If it's wrong: so be it[/quote]It was a good read, very interesting about how the antibodies behave.

Yeah I mean I thought it was good of him to link in the evidence of what he has said. That's always good, might pay to give it a read though lol.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby mots02 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:23 pm

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:

Does daisy own a florist?

mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 853 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:29 pm

stan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
stan wrote:
Sorry Jimmy I actually enjoy Daisy's work and he provided a link to a report but if you read pages 22 - 24 it doesn't support what he is saying.

It's more so talking about the antibodies per age bracket.

Although one of the points indicated that the antibodies from contracting Covid19 was higher in the first 21 days for less than 18 year Olds than if they have 2 jabs. Essentially saying that the best form of antibodies for them was the virus itself as the vaxx only had a so so impact.

That was interesting at least.

However antibodies decreased over time for all ages when compared to vaxx and in vaxx and Covid19 positive cases at a similar level. Seemed pretty similar although there was an age bracket, mid 30s I think it was that was a bit up and down.

Whilst it didn't 100% support what Days said, it was a good read none the less.

I didn't read it mate...........
Just saying he supplied some evidence.
If it's wrong: so be it
It was a good read, very interesting about how the antibodies behave.

Yeah I mean I thought it was good of him to link in the evidence of what he has said. That's always good, might pay to give it a read though lol.[/quote]

I'm sick of hearing / reading about Covid.
There's so much BS going around
I stick to safooty for the facts now

(I'm going to laugh if this turns out to be like Y2K. But, at least you'll all have great 5G reception)
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby RB » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:32 pm

Jim05 wrote:Vaccination mandatory now for Adelaide Zoo

Does that apply to the inmates?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:28 pm

and still only 35k at the Test and you can sit there with your masks on, this government is a joke

When does our SOE end? Is ours like Victoria and can only be in place for 18 months?

The only reason Andrews has opened up from tonight is with his pandemic bill getting shot down and delayed they come out of SOE on Dec 15th meaning they cant implement any restrictions anyway so he's trying to look like the good guy now. That means the vaccine will lose its experimental approval status in Victoria too i believe.
So if like me you have no intention of getting the death shot just hold the line a little longer.

Anyone see the TGA figures on myocarditis that was put out recently?
was about 40 cases a month back in May and now reached 900 cases a month in October with 45 on the 1st day in November. That is young people with permanent heart damage, some may not survive more than 10 years. Id rather take my chances with a virus that play roulette with that type of side effect. More and more nurses are saying the hospitals are full of adverse effects patients
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby JK » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:46 pm

daysofourlives wrote:and still only 35k at the Test and you can sit there with your masks on, this government is a joke

When does our SOE end? Is ours like Victoria and can only be in place for 18 months?

The only reason Andrews has opened up from tonight is with his pandemic bill getting shot down and delayed they come out of SOE on Dec 15th meaning they cant implement any restrictions anyway so he's trying to look like the good guy now. That means the vaccine will lose its experimental approval status in Victoria too i believe.
So if like me you have no intention of getting the death shot just hold the line a little longer.

was about 40 cases a month back in May and now reached 900 cases a month in October with 45 on the 1st day in November. That is young people with permanent heart damage, some may not survive more than 10 years. Id rather take my chances with a virus that play roulette with that type of side effect. More and more nurses are saying the hospitals are full of adverse effects patients

Friend on mines step dad had a heart attack and passed away last week, family are convinced the jabs played a part in it (obviously that’s just their feeling and there could be many factors at play, but they’re convinced)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby DOC » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:51 pm

daysofourlives wrote:and still only 35k at the Test and you can sit there with your masks on, this government is a joke

Why ask questions? Just make up the answers.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:58 pm

DOC wrote:

Why ask questions? Just make up the answers.

His first line is spot on if true.
What a **** joke!

We got double vaxxed now we still have to wear masks at the cricket??

**** if I’m going if that’s the case.
Been to nearly every Test in Adelaide in 30 years but **** if I’m wearing a mask to the cricket after getting double jabbed.
Last edited by amber_fluid on Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby whufc » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:01 pm

How do I access my online verification that I’m vaccinated
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm

whufc wrote:How do I access my online verification that I’m vaccinated

My gov website
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion