Port Adelaide 2021

Talk on the national game

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

Postby Trader » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Dirty dog wrote:Under an hour until the frenzy starts. You will hear my going nuts from Yorkes if I miss out today

I'm in the queue spinning at the moment.

If anyone gets in and gets the no tickets left message can they please post here so I know to stop waiting haha
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby JK » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Trader wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:Under an hour until the frenzy starts. You will hear my going nuts from Yorkes if I miss out today

I'm in the queue spinning at the moment.

If anyone gets in and gets the no tickets left message can they please post here so I know to stop waiting haha

Same boat mate, reckon theyd all be gone by now though
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Trader » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Yeah took about 10 mins last time from memory, extra 25% might mean 12:15ish but it's getting close now...
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Try the app.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Trader » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:13 pm

Booney wrote:Try the app.

Thanks, got both app and computer going.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Dirty dog » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Got got tickets
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 187 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:15 pm

Dirty dog wrote:Got got tickets

Excellent mate!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Trader » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Processing payment, but screen is spinning... doesn't normally do this.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby JK » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Trader wrote:Processing payment, but screen is spinning... doesn't normally do this.

Lol same
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Trader » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:20 pm

Trader wrote:Processing payment, but screen is spinning... doesn't normally do this.

Gateway timeout!!!

But just got the email saying I'm in, phew.

Way up the back of the riverbank stand but for $26 I'll take it!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby JK » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm

Trader wrote:

Gateway timeout!!!

But just got the email saying I'm in, phew.

Way up the back of the riverbank stand but for $26 I'll take it!

Only managed to get Hill tickets, but thats OK my mate will still be stoked I reckon
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Dirty dog » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:22 pm

Booney wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:Got got tickets

Excellent mate!

Even booked into the intercontinental Saturday night for a night out after.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Trader » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:22 pm

Well done, sounds like most of us are in which is good news.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:23 pm

With the capacity as it is most of us as P1 should get in, it'll just be what you were prepared to pay to sit where you want, or, if you were lucky enough to have Cat 1 left if you wanted them.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Dirty dog » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Booney wrote:With the capacity as it is most of us as P1 should get in, it'll just be what you were prepared to pay to sit where you want, or, if you were lucky enough to have Cat 1 left if you wanted them.

I got cat 1 tickets x2 $424, not cheap
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:09 am

Nerves, what nerves?

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bulldogproud » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:35 pm

Dirty dog wrote:
Booney wrote:With the capacity as it is most of us as P1 should get in, it'll just be what you were prepared to pay to sit where you want, or, if you were lucky enough to have Cat 1 left if you wanted them.

Sorry for intruding on the Port Adelaide page (and wishing you luck for Saturday night, but not too much of it ;) ). Just letting you know that it was very easy to get tickets as a Western Bulldogs member (just a basic interstate membership)... straight in, no delay at 1:30pm on Monday. With people restricted from travelling from Melbourne, they perhaps should have allocated more tickets to Port and less to the Bulldogs. I have a feeling that every Doggies member who wanted tickets got them... very easily.
Cheers
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby Wedgie » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:51 pm

bulldogproud wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:

Sorry for intruding on the Port Adelaide page (and wishing you luck for Saturday night, but not too much of it ;) ). Just letting you know that it was very easy to get tickets as a Western Bulldogs member (just a basic interstate membership)... straight in, no delay at 1:30pm on Monday. With people restricted from travelling from Melbourne, they perhaps should have allocated more tickets to Port and less to the Bulldogs. I have a feeling that every Doggies member who wanted tickets got them... very easily.
Cheers

Same last week for Geelong, it did seem a bit rude that we got tickets easier than the home teams fans but I suppose the AFL have control of the stadiums in the finals.
On a side note the Power have always allocated much better seats for away members than the Crows too. I hope it's reciprocated interstate, Unknown Geelong to allocate a pretty good bay to them.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:09 pm

FOUR-TIME AFL premiership champion Shaun Burgoyne will return to Alberton to take up a multi-faceted off-field role with Port Adelaide.

Burgoyne’s new role will involve player development and mentoring, corporate and government relations and the club’s industry leading Aboriginal Programs.

Port Adelaide chief executive Matthew Richardson said the club was delighted to welcome Burgoyne and his family back to the Club.

"Shaun’s career as a player started at Port Adelaide in the SANFL and of course he was a member of our first AFL Premiership team in 2004. He’s gone on to have an incredible career at Hawthorn and ironically he played his 400th AFL game against Port Adelaide earlier this year. I know everyone at Port Adelaide is very proud of Shaun and his journey and we are thrilled that he has decided to start the next phase of his life with his family back here at Port Adelaide,” Mr Richardson said.

Mr Richardson explained Burgoyne’s new position at the club would be diverse.

“Shaun will play an important role within our football department. Part of his role will be in football operations where Shaun will assist with list management and provide mentoring and leadership for our entire playing group.

Through a community liaison role, Shaun will also play an important role with key stakeholders including club commercial partners and government relations. 

“And we look forward to having Shaun as our Indigenous Liaison Officer and involved in our industry-leading Aboriginal Programs, including the Santos Aboriginal Power Cup.

“We are proud to welcome Shaun, Amy, Nixie, Leni, Ky and Percy back to the Port Adelaide family.”

Burgoyne said he and his family were very excited to return to Adelaide to start the next chapter of their lives.

“As a family we are all thrilled to be returning home to Adelaide. Amy and I are both originally from Adelaide so we have plenty of family and friends that will provide great support to us,” Burgoyne said.

“I grew up at Port Adelaide, progressed from Mallee Park in Port Lincoln through the juniors with the Magpies at SANFL level and was fortunate enough to win an AFL Premiership for Port Adelaide, so this club means a lot to me, and also to my family.

“The club is in a great position both on and off the field. It is stable, has great leadership and has a playing list that will ensure sustained success for many years to come. It is clear that the club is totally united and I can’t wait to be part of it.”

Burgoyne will commence his new role at Port Adelaide on November 1.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby tigerpie » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Booney wrote:FOUR-TIME AFL premiership champion Shaun Burgoyne will return to Alberton to take up a multi-faceted off-field role with Port Adelaide.

Burgoyne’s new role will involve player development and mentoring, corporate and government relations and the club’s industry leading Aboriginal Programs.

Port Adelaide chief executive Matthew Richardson said the club was delighted to welcome Burgoyne and his family back to the Club.

"Shaun’s career as a player started at Port Adelaide in the SANFL and of course he was a member of our first AFL Premiership team in 2004. He’s gone on to have an incredible career at Hawthorn and ironically he played his 400th AFL game against Port Adelaide earlier this year. I know everyone at Port Adelaide is very proud of Shaun and his journey and we are thrilled that he has decided to start the next phase of his life with his family back here at Port Adelaide,” Mr Richardson said.

Mr Richardson explained Burgoyne’s new position at the club would be diverse.

“Shaun will play an important role within our football department. Part of his role will be in football operations where Shaun will assist with list management and provide mentoring and leadership for our entire playing group.

Through a community liaison role, Shaun will also play an important role with key stakeholders including club commercial partners and government relations. 

“And we look forward to having Shaun as our Indigenous Liaison Officer and involved in our industry-leading Aboriginal Programs, including the Santos Aboriginal Power Cup.

“We are proud to welcome Shaun, Amy, Nixie, Leni, Ky and Percy back to the Port Adelaide family.”

Burgoyne said he and his family were very excited to return to Adelaide to start the next chapter of their lives.

“As a family we are all thrilled to be returning home to Adelaide. Amy and I are both originally from Adelaide so we have plenty of family and friends that will provide great support to us,” Burgoyne said.

“I grew up at Port Adelaide, progressed from Mallee Park in Port Lincoln through the juniors with the Magpies at SANFL level and was fortunate enough to win an AFL Premiership for Port Adelaide, so this club means a lot to me, and also to my family.

“The club is in a great position both on and off the field. It is stable, has great leadership and has a playing list that will ensure sustained success for many years to come. It is clear that the club is totally united and I can’t wait to be part of it.”

Burgoyne will commence his new role at Port Adelaide on November 1.

Great get.
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 498 times
Been liked: 429 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL