Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Booney » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:12 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:
yeah that will be the plan.

TBH just being out with the entire day for morning to dusk whilst she does her horse stuff will make her the happiest kid on earth.

Nice.

It just reminded me of @Booney for some reason....................something about riding on the horses?

:roll:

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Jase » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:25 pm

If you haven't seen Andrew Gaze discussing the Boomers Bronze medal win, last night, try and dig it up...

Gazey is a legend and to see the unadulterated joy and love that he felt last night was just amazing...

A true gentleman...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Jase wrote:If you haven't seen Andrew Gaze discussing the Boomers Bronze medal win, last night, try and dig it up...

Gazey is a legend and to see the unadulterated joy and love that he felt last night was just amazing...

A true gentleman...

Also Brian Goorjian with Whately this morning was brilliant
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Thongs wearing weather
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby am Bays » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Too early for Tit Monday??
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:41 pm

am Bays wrote:Too early for Tit Monday??
Might be a bit premature

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:06 am

Getting the COVID relief payment alot quicker than I expected.

Initially I tried doing it last week, linking Centrelink through my MyGov account and got to a page after doing the initial identification pages where I needed to provide a bank account number. I've never used Centrelink in my life so the account number they had on record was a mystery to me. I tried few different account numbers, including my mums old accounts but none of the numbers we had worked. I tried ringing Centrelink three separate times and couldn't get through and I also tried going into the Port Adelaide Centrelink office last Monday morning but after lining up to go in for an hour and a half I got very frustrated with it so gave up temporarily.

On Monday morning I rang the services Australia number and after an hour on hold and it hanging up on me and then a further hour and a half on hold I finally talked to someone and they gave me the details I needed. The records they had on my profile were from when the time when I was in high school.

So from there I was able to continue with the Centrelink identification process yesterday and I got in. It took me a bit of time to do relief payment application which was frustrating but I got through it. I checked my bank during my dinner break last night and the payment was already there! Certainly didn't expect it to be that quick.

I had to jump through some hoops to get it but how quickly I got it was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't recommend signing up/trying to link up with Centrelink with any urgency though.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:10 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Getting the COVID relief payment alot quicker than I expected.

Initially I tried doing it last week, linking Centrelink through my MyGov account and got to a page after doing the initial identification pages where I needed to provide a bank account number. I've never used Centrelink in my life so the account number they had on record was a mystery to me. I tried few different account numbers, including my mums old accounts but none of the numbers we had worked. I tried ringing Centrelink three separate times and couldn't get through and I also tried going into the Port Adelaide Centrelink office last Monday morning but after lining up to go in for an hour and a half I got very frustrated with it so gave up temporarily.

On Monday morning I rang the services Australia number and after an hour on hold and it hanging up on me and then a further hour and a half on hold I finally talked to someone and they gave me the details I needed. The records they had on my profile were from when the time when I was in high school.

So from there I was able to continue with the Centrelink identification process yesterday and I got in. It took me a bit of time to do relief payment application which was frustrating but I got through it. I checked my bank during my dinner break last night and the payment was already there! Certainly didn't expect it to be that quick.

I had to jump through some hoops to get it but how quickly I got it was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't recommend signing up/trying to link up with Centrelink with any urgency though.

Good things: Good people.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Eagles2014 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:25 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Getting the COVID relief payment alot quicker than I expected.

We had very similar experience applying for my wife as we have never used Centrelink, got thru on phone and was told she had to take ID into store, lined up at Glenelg outside for an hour, get in there and told be another hour. Said to girl behind counter we only have to show drivers licence and credit card, she then says need birth certificate too. Why didn't the person on phone say that, wasted all that time!!

Ended up downloading it from home onto My gov, got the $600 in to her bank account the next day!

Same as you, was a bit of a hassle to get there but money came quick. Would not be surprised if a lot of people could not be bothered going thru all that hassle as was hours wasted, especially if they did not desperately need the $600. I just figured we get it sorted now as this wont be the last Lockdown we have and next time we need to claim the COVID relief should be piece of cake, hopefully!
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:36 am

Eagles2014 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

We had very similar experience applying for my wife as we have never used Centrelink, got thru on phone and was told she had to take ID into store, lined up at Glenelg outside for an hour, get in there and told be another hour. Said to girl behind counter we only have to show drivers licence and credit card, she then says need birth certificate too. Why didn't the person on phone say that, wasted all that time!!

Ended up downloading it from home onto My gov, got the $600 in to her bank account the next day!

Same as you, was a bit of a hassle to get there but money came quick. Would not be surprised if a lot of people could not be bothered going thru all that hassle as was hours wasted, especially if they did not desperately need the $600. I just figured we get it sorted now as this wont be the last Lockdown we have and next time we need to claim the COVID relief should be piece of cake, hopefully!

Thought the same Eags in regards to people applying for it, hitting a few walls through the application process, not knowing what to do or having the patience to continue and therefore giving up.

Luckily I've had the time during the day to do it all, I've got it set up now if I need to use it again and it's nice to get finally get a result out of it with some free money!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby heater31 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:36 am

Glad you got yours.....I'm still waiting for almost 10 weeks for a parenting payment that had me take unpaid leave from my employment. I'm out of pocket my normal wage and these **** can't even process my claim for minimum wage nor allow me to speak to them on the phone to ask what is going on!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:38 am

heater31 wrote:

Glad you got yours.....I'm still waiting for almost 10 weeks for a parenting payment that had me take unpaid leave from my employment. I'm out of pocket my normal wage and these **** can't even process my claim for minimum wage nor allow me to speak to them on the phone to ask what is going on!
Wow mate, what a headf**k!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Eagles2014 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:11 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
heater31 wrote:

Wow mate, what a headf**k!

Putting all their resources into COVID relief, must be so bloody frustrating for many people with stories like this :shock:
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Had a HJ’s barista coffee today.
Had a lot worse and compared to their old machine coffee it goes alright.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby MW » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:31 am

Daughter kicking the game winner with the last kick of the match in her soccer GF this morning... and she's a defender!
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Jase » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:37 am

MW wrote:Daughter kicking the game winner with the last kick of the match in her soccer GF this morning... and she's a defender!
I hope you pulled your shirt over your head and screamed Goooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllllll

Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby MW » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:44 am

Jase wrote:
MW wrote:Daughter kicking the game winner with the last kick of the match in her soccer GF this morning... and she's a defender!
I hope you pulled your shirt over your head and screamed Goooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllllll

:lol: I was linesman, apparently need to be impartial 8)
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Corona Man » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Soaking in some Winter Sunshine in my back yard having mowed and tidied up a bit. Cracked a tin to admire the handy work. Might fire up the Ziggy soon for a cook up...
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Corona Man wrote:Soaking in some Winter Sunshine in my back yard having mowed and tidied up a bit. Cracked a tin to admire the handy work. Might fire up the Ziggy soon for a cook up...

Similar happening here Corona. Got the brisket smoking around 9 this morning and just opening a can now.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 444 times
Been liked: 1208 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Corona Man » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:50 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Soaking in some Winter Sunshine in my back yard having mowed and tidied up a bit. Cracked a tin to admire the handy work. Might fire up the Ziggy soon for a cook up...

Similar happening here Corona. Got the brisket smoking around 9 this morning and just opening a can now.

Nice work Pirate...
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion