The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Postby Spargo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:06 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Nothing better than a good reach around to strengthen relationships

You the reacher or reachee?

Always bat first............

Not a bad toss to lose, all the same...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Dogs64 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Please David Koc follow through with another pathetic "threat", and pay back the license fee as you leave.

https://indaily.com.au/sport/2021/05/14 ... ultimatum/
Dogs64
Under 16s

Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 177 times

Postby RB » Fri May 14, 2021 3:30 pm

"The Power president... said the state league’s management made Port feel 'a little unwanted'..."

Well yes Kochie, you and your bastard cousins are indeed unwanted in the SANFL. ******* off to the VFL would be most welcomed.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Spargo » Fri May 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Contracted to play in the SANFL until at least 2028
Very un-port like to want to break a contract...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Ronnie » Fri May 14, 2021 4:33 pm

There's a lot to like about Port but geez do they go on like a hard done by, petulant child.
Ronnie
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 84 times

Postby Booney » Fri May 14, 2021 4:37 pm

I don't think anyone has actually read, or understood, the article.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Ronnie » Fri May 14, 2021 5:25 pm

Koch has recently called into question the integrity of the AFL and SANFL, or at least the basic fairness of both comps as to their treatment of the Ports. But the VFL will be no problems....
Ronnie
Reserves

Postby Dogs64 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Booney wrote:I don't think anyone has actually read, or understood, the article.

Do tell?

The part about ""Port feel a little unwanted, suggesting the AFL team's football department had lobbied to join the burgeoning national reserves"?

Or is it "when the SANFL goes out on a limb - unlike any other second-tier comp - with coming up with it's own rules that differ from the AFL's"? What like a 25 metre penalty that's been in for so long. Or the last touch out of bounds, which was done from my understanding at the decree of the AFL. Or is it not implementing the stand on the mark rule. Seriously, what a pathetic whinge. The SANFL doesn't exist to support the AFL teams!

Or are we not understanding when "Koch was scathing of the eight SANFL member clubs and the league in general, saying "the idea is to rig the competition to make the AFL clubs as least competitive as possible - but still close enough that their supporters come and financially help the SANFL" Coming from the scabs saved by the SANFL, when they keep losing money. This statement is so idiotic on so many levels. For "f&*( sake their reserves have made three grand finals in a competition rigged for them. So sick of their crap, just piss off out of our league, so we don't have to deal with them.
Dogs64
Under 16s

Postby mots02 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Dogs64 wrote:
Booney wrote:I don't think anyone has actually read, or understood, the article.

Do tell?

The part about ""Port feel a little unwanted, suggesting the AFL team's football department had lobbied to join the burgeoning national reserves"?

Or is it "when the SANFL goes out on a limb - unlike any other second-tier comp - with coming up with it's own rules that differ from the AFL's"? What like a 25 metre penalty that's been in for so long. Or the last touch out of bounds, which was done from my understanding at the decree of the AFL. Or is it not implementing the stand on the mark rule. Seriously, what a pathetic whinge. The SANFL doesn't exist to support the AFL teams!

Or are we not understanding when "Koch was scathing of the eight SANFL member clubs and the league in general, saying "the idea is to rig the competition to make the AFL clubs as least competitive as possible - but still close enough that their supporters come and financially help the SANFL" Coming from the scabs saved by the SANFL, when they keep losing money. This statement is so idiotic on so many levels. For "f&*( sake their reserves have made three grand finals in a competition rigged for them. So sick of their crap, just piss off out of our league, so we don't have to deal with them.

mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 853 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby goddy11 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Dogs64 wrote:

Do tell?

Is it time the SANFL sanctioned PA for bagging it. There must be a code of conduct for member clubs.
goddy11
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 559 times
Been liked: 211 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Postby Wedgie » Fri May 14, 2021 6:35 pm

I feel sorry for them. It must be hard when the whole world is against you.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby MJP1993 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:47 pm

Dogs64 wrote:

Do tell?

Funny this comes up I put a post up on a Facebook page after talking to someone somewhere can’t recall where . I said it wouldn’t cost either AFL team anything to join the VFL . And the admin of that page is tied up with Port Adelaide on the AFL side .
Told me whoever said that was absolutely wrong Port would never join the VFL
And Koch ports answer to Eddie comes out with this .
Could just be Port trying one of their SANFL tricks change the rules or we walk .
Honestly 2020 was far better without any AFL seconds sides .I can’t put that sentence on that Facebook page so many port people would get me banned
MJP1993
Under 18s

Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby Dogs64 » Fri May 14, 2021 7:06 pm

Wedgie wrote:I feel sorry for them. It must be hard when the whole world is against you.

And a club that "exists to win premierships", winning one premiership this century, between two teams.
Dogs64
Under 16s

Postby topshelf » Fri May 14, 2021 9:44 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:

Do tell?

Is it time the SANFL sanctioned PA for bagging it. There must be a code of conduct for member clubs.

No chance port would ever pay up, they don't now. Turning into a joke of a club, always have been whingers but how ungrateful can you be. Would be great if they piss off, they can take the whinging to the VFL and get a similar response. Laughable.
topshelf
Rookie

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 32 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 pm

And I thought you did your best fishing in the gulf!
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby am Bays » Sat May 15, 2021 9:47 am

Dogs64 wrote:
Or is it "when the SANFL goes out on a limb - unlike any other second-tier comp - with coming up with it's own rules that differ from the AFL's"? What like a 25 metre penalty that's been in for so long. Or the last touch out of bounds, which was done from my understanding at the decree of the AFL. Or is it not implementing the stand on the mark rule. Seriously, what a pathetic whinge. The SANFL doesn't exist to support the AFL teams.

Oh you mean like the VFLs anti density rule that all the AFL coaches hate

And the no limits on interchanges. Yep the VFL is exactly like the AFL. FWIW I bet the SANFL adopt the standing on the mark law next year.

Dogs64 wrote:

So making three out of eight GFs is uncompetitive? Equal with Norwood and one behind the Eagles. Yep real uncompetitive.

Koch and Eddie are the Donald Trumps of the AFL industry. They use their positions in the media to put out simpleton sound bites and half truths that are then perpetuated and spread as “facts” by a large majority of their supporters who when you look at them you can see the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead (not all as their is a minority of Port and VFL Magpie supporters like Booney who have an IQ well above a common garden vegetable). This is all done to create a narrative that suits their own fictional agenda and to put pressure on the governors of our sport to get what they want to the detriment of the common good of our National game,

F*** ‘em both and their mentor Donald Trump
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby MJP1993 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:48 pm

am Bays wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:
Or is it "when the SANFL goes out on a limb - unlike any other second-tier comp - with coming up with it's own rules that differ from the AFL's"? What like a 25 metre penalty that's been in for so long. Or the last touch out of bounds, which was done from my understanding at the decree of the AFL. Or is it not implementing the stand on the mark rule. Seriously, what a pathetic whinge. The SANFL doesn't exist to support the AFL teams.

Oh you mean like the VFLs anti density rule that all the AFL coaches hate

And the no limits on interchanges. Yep the VFL is exactly like the AFL. FWIW I bet the SANFL adopt the standing on the mark law next year.

Dogs64 wrote:

So making three out of eight GFs is uncompetitive? Equal with Norwood and one behind the Eagles. Yep real uncompetitive.

Koch and Eddie are the Donald Trumps of the AFL industry. They use their positions in the media to put out simpleton sound bites and half truths that are then perpetuated and spread as “facts” by a large majority of their supporters who when you look at them you can see the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead (not all as their is a minority of Port and VFL Magpie supporters like Booney who have an IQ well above a common garden vegetable). This is all done to create a narrative that suits their own fictional agenda and to put pressure on the governors of our sport to get what they want to the detriment of the common good of our National game,

F*** ‘em both and their mentor Donald Trump

am Bays well said about Eddie and Koch
If I was a port fan I’d be so embarrassed by Koch . But I used to live in the Port Heartland a few crazies down that way
MJP1993
Under 18s

Postby Mic » Sat May 15, 2021 3:34 pm

Power pay nothing to play in the SANFL, yet still complain. :roll:
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby MJP1993 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:58 pm

It’s interesting Koch is complaining about different Rules . How will Port go in the AFLW they have the last touch rule wouldn’t that upset their women’s team lmao .
Honestly I think this is just Port Adelaide doing what Port Adelaide did in the SANFL before they went into the AFL. You know like the little kid that stamps their feet until they get their way .
Koch so much like Eddie it’s awful
MJP1993
Under 18s

Postby Ronnie » Mon May 17, 2021 10:11 am

One of our Universities will surely start up a course, Critical Port theory. Exploring the structural deficits of the code of Australian Rules Football and how the code, at all levels, is set up to perpetuate injustices against people of Port background. Visiting Professor will be Dr David Koch (honorary doctorate in Media work and financial planning). The course will probably be run out of Sydney, as Koch would not want to spend too much time in a Port postcode.
Ronnie
Reserves

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL