US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:54 am

DOC wrote:Rudi won all those cases, and by a lot.

As far as i am aware hundreds of witnesses were interviewed at public parliamentary hearings re election fraud at state and congressional levels however at preliminary state level judicial hearings the judges are not too keen to get involved.

To date i am not aware of any judge/jury/court trial that has actually listened to any testimony/ video evidence from actual witnesses in any of these disputed states etc.

Correct me if i am wrong.

The excuse is the judiciary should/must not get involved in hearing electoral matters.

I still have an open mind on this issue every one knows America is a very corrupt place and any thing is possible.

The problem is this mish/mash of the American electoral system that no one wants to fix the same problems are there every election.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 793f0f6ab3
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:04 am

Q. wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Q. wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Of course you don’t see it. You probably only look for anything that supports your warped views or just make it up

https://www.afr.com/companies/media-and ... 811-p55kon

Gee the Guardian has been infiltrated with Murdochs: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... n-victoria

And Leigh Sales copping it: https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/do ... d/4081094/
Ah, but the Mercury is Murdoch and Sales has said its false..... not. Plus much of it is still up to see despite the wonderful moderation you laud
Some of the crap I’ve seen from the Dan cheer squad is just disgusting.

But it never happened because you never saw it. The bliss of ignorance

The good thing is it’s starting to turn and people are suing for defamation so go your hardest.
https://www.mondaq.com/australia/social ... -by-others
https://www.taylorwessing.com/download/ ... media.html

Good luck - I’m not replying anymore.

Agree that the moderation on Twitter is not perfect - Yassmin Abdel-Magied, for one example, was and is subject to rape and death threats from the right, and that content often slips by moderation or the action to remove is slow. Females often get targeted with death/rape threats and higher profile PoC often get targeted with racism. The point is that the function exists to report and moderate - Parler refused to conduct any moderation of content as requested to meet the ToS, which is why they were removed from the app store. This is a key point you're happy to overlook as you cry 'censorship'.

Have I cried censorship? Show me where

Parlar? I had no idea what it is until I read it on here this week so I have no idea what their TOS are.
You seem to know all these spots + read Murdoch more than a normal person.

My stance has always been Twitter is a cesspool that needs cleaning up. It is not free speech. It is an open forum for any keyboard hero to abuse, threaten or defame anyone else. I have not taken any sides in that stance. You first lauded their moderation but now it’s not “perfect”?

But to so easily dismiss the denigrating & threatening abuse towards female journalists because another female was treated in a similar way is nothing but abhorrent. Unlike you, I condemn that sort of treatment / abuse against anyone + the online carriage they use; but you defend it.

Are you able to go any lower this week?

Please quote exactly where I defended threatening abuse towards other female journalists? Really, really poor accusation of you to make - shame on you, Jimmy, shame on you [-X For someone who condemns abuse, you sure do like dishing it out then

I haven't lauded Twitter's moderation, I've pointed out that it has a function to moderate, which is in contrast to Parler.

Wrong again Parler has policies procedures and YES MODERATORS just like any other platform however still rhetoric gets through in all social media [b]platforms[/b] wake up my friend and stop being so selective

Still waiting for that list of violent rhetoric from TWATTER and FAARKBOOK over the last four years mate.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:08 am

Looks like Trump and the "conspiracy theorists" are right again.
Not sure anything Trump has ever said has been proven wrong

https://fb.watch/30CFwU42NQ/
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:16 am

Here we go who said left wing extremists were not involved in the Capitol peaceful protests.

Sullivan arrested for urging/ inciting violence how about reporting this LEFTY MSM CNN NBC ABC CBN GUARDIAN etc etc etc.

My guess many more involved looking at the vision when you are wearing black masks and back packs its virtually a trade mark of the xtreme left.

Also there is plenty of vision of Trump supporters trying to stop these lefty nutters how about reporting this as well LEFTY MSM.

My hunch is there will possibly be more arrests of these nutters.

Some of us knew lefties infiltrated this peaceful protest.

Vindicated.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-new ... itol-riots

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby MW » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:30 am

what?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2590 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:35 am

MW wrote:what?

who's on first?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1277 times
Been liked: 3476 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Magellan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Here we go who said left wing extremists were not involved in the Capitol peaceful protests.

Sullivan arrested for urging/ inciting violence how about reporting this LEFTY MSM CNN NBC ABC CBN GUARDIAN etc etc etc.

My guess many more involved looking at the vision when you are wearing black masks and back packs its virtually a trade mark of the xtreme left.

Also there is plenty of vision of Trump supporters trying to stop these lefty nutters how about reporting this as well LEFTY MSM.

Vindicated.

Vindicated? One guy charged plus two of your own guesses?

Very lazy form, Apache. Surely there's more YouTube 'evidence' 'out there' to substantiate your claim.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:34 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Here we go who said left wing extremists were not involved in the Capitol peaceful protests.

Vindicated.

He's just a freelance journalist who was reporting on the events of the day.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Magellan wrote:

Vindicated.

Very lazy form, Apache. Surely there's more YouTube 'evidence' 'out there' to substantiate your claim.

I was responding to some on here who said it was all a lie the lefty nutters were not involved and it was soley Trump supporters.

Not my claim mate its all there on the WWW if you want to hear/see the the other side of the story and get all the facts

A lot of people on here have too much faith in SOME of the RUBBISH the LEFTY MSM put out :lol:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Magellan wrote:

Vindicated.

I was responding to some on here who said it was all a lie the lefty nutters were not involved and it was soley Trump supporters.

Not my claim mate its all there on the WWW if you want to hear/see the the other side of the story and get all the facts

A lot of people on here have too much faith in SOME of the RUBBISH the LEFTY MSM put out :lol:

In saying that it also applies to the other side.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby RB » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:

As far as i am aware hundreds of witnesses were interviewed at public parliamentary hearings re election fraud at state and congressional levels however at preliminary state level judicial hearings the judges are not too keen to get involved.

To date i am not aware of any judge/jury/court trial that has actually listened to any testimony/ video evidence from actual witnesses in any of these disputed states etc.

The excuse is the judiciary should/must not get involved in hearing electoral matters.

I still have an open mind on this issue

So to be clear you're open to the idea that the vote totals published by Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were correct?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 764 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby whufc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:59 pm

Please tell me there will be some footage of Donald Trump when he has to leave the white house. Surely the cameras crew will be there. Poetry in motion.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5585 times
Been liked: 2526 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:01 pm

The Democrats tho thought it was quite acceptable to storm and occupy the Capitol in Wisconsin 10 years ago.

Yeah double standards hey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... gainst-it/

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:17 pm

RB wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

I still have an open mind on this issue

So to be clear you're open to the idea that the vote totals published by Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were correct?

I dont know possibly do you know ???????

From what i can gather and have read ( i do not if its true ) about 70 % plus of Republican and around 30 % of Democrat voters would like these allegations/vision from witnesses to be tested under oath in a court of law so these allegations could be put to rest one way or the other.

My personal opinion if this is not done there will never be unity in America,

You have to realise just about every election these days in America is disputed why because of archaic Federal state county electoral laws and no one wants to fix the problem. :Hangman:

There will never be so called unity and till this is all resolved. :Hangman:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Magellan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:My personal opinion if this is not done there will never be unity in America,

You have to realise just about every election these days in America is disputed why because of archaic Federal state county electoral laws and no one wants to fix the problem. :Hangman:

Unity across the political spectrum? Sounds like something a communist would say.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:04 pm

voter fraud.jpg
voter fraud.jpg (84.45 KiB) Viewed 401 times
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:35 pm

AHHHHHHHH the irony.

Mostly peaceful whilst the city burns behind him LOL

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... round.html

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
voter fraud.jpg

Tut tut Daisy you are not allowed to supply any evidence and have witness 's cross examined and challenged in a court of law its not the American way any more.

Nothing to see here mate LOL so just run along . :)

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Magellan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:My personal opinion if this is not done there will never be unity in America,

You have to realise just about every election these days in America is disputed why because of archaic Federal state county electoral laws and no one [b]wants to fix the problem.[/b] :Hangman:

Unity across the
political spectrum?
Sounds like something a communist would say.

I am talking about unity of the citizens but when it turns into dirty political point scoring from both sides there will be no peace over there for a very long time.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Vindicated.

He's just a freelance journalist who was reporting on the events of the day.

yep sure mate thats his excuse he is known BLM lefty agitator from Utah who has been previously charged for a range of violent offences.

Do some more research instead of just reading the headlines and you might learn something !!!!!

https://www.lexingtonchronicle.com/opin ... pitol-hill

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics