US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw[/quote]

That's progress for the left[/quote]
The message I get about the US here is that there are some extreme ultra-liberationist lefties and some extreme authoritarians and that the propaganda each extreme group dishes out suggests there is no balanced middle ground.

Many in the left are pushing to break down countries sovereignty and authority. Free movement and action
Well, that's until they need the police: https://policetribune.com/man-shot-in-s ... esponding/[/quote]

No, it's ASIO that says that - right-wing violent extremism occupies between 30 and 40 per cent of its counter-terror caseload, an increase from between 10 and 15 per cent in 2016.[/quote]

Yeah could be true but are they saying that to justify their jobs and obtain funding ????

As far as i am aware there have not been too many right wing nut jobs causing chaos and mayhem in Australia in the last 5 years.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:44 am

Psyber wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Will this be the future for the good ole USA under Bidens Democrats ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw

That's progress for the left

The message I get about the US here is that there are some extreme ultra-liberationist lefties and some extreme authoritarians and that the propaganda each extreme group dishes out suggests there is no balanced middle ground.

I suspect it is not true and that balance is possible if the extreme propagandists are given less exposure to their target audiences by the media which is always trying to whip up a sensation and sell their media and create more adverting income.

Yeah good comment hopefully there will be a balance .

But what will happen in a couple of years when Beijing Joe loses his marbles and Commieala Harris has to takes over the presidency she is one of the so called progressives according to some of the media pundits ????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:54 am

Apachebulldog wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw

That's progress for the left[/quote]

Many in the left are pushing to break down countries sovereignty and authority. Free movement and action
Well, that's until they need the police: https://policetribune.com/man-shot-in-s ... esponding/[/quote]

No, it's ASIO that says that - right-wing violent extremism occupies between 30 and 40 per cent of its counter-terror caseload, an increase from between 10 and 15 per cent in 2016.[/quote]

Yeah could be true but are they saying that to justify their jobs and obtain funding ????

As far as i am aware there have not been too many right wing nut jobs causing chaos mayhem and violence in Australia over the last 5 years.[/quote]

From what vision i have seen thus far from independent media sources its mostly the leftists groups who start most of the violence at protests especially in Melbourne but the MSM narrative has always been and will continue to be its the"right wing extremists. "

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:02 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Psyber wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Will this be the future for the good ole USA under Bidens Democrats ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw

That's progress for the left

I suspect it is not true and that balance is possible if the extreme propagandists are given less exposure to their target audiences by the media which is always trying to whip up a sensation and sell their media and create more adverting income.

But, people like Kristina Keneally say we only need to be worried about right wing extremists?

Well, that's until they need the police: https://policetribune.com/man-shot-in-s ... esponding/

Well once their leftist progressive experiment fails and countries turn into shitholes just like what is happening in some cities in the USA then they might come to their senses and say gee we really FAAAARKKKEDDD UP !

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:04 pm

Reckon its going to get real interesting on Jan 6th
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Yeah could be true but are they saying that to justify their jobs and obtain funding ????

Yeah, that's definitely the obvious answer :roll:

Apachebulldog wrote:As far as i am aware there have not been too many right wing nut jobs causing chaos and mayhem in Australia in the last 5 years.

The perpetrator of the Christchurch massacre was Australian.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:51 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:From what vision i have seen thus far from independent media sources its mostly the leftists groups who start most of the violence at protests especially in Melbourne but the MSM narrative has always been and will continue to be its the"right wing extremists. "

You should probably stop watching Avi Yemini videos, they're not good for your health.
Q.
Coach

Postby RB » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:59 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Reckon its going to get real interesting on Jan 6th
Wasn't Biden meant to concede a couple of weeks ago?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:39 am

Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Yeah could be true but are they saying that to justify their jobs and obtain funding ????

Apachebulldog wrote:As far as i am aware there have not been too many right wing nut jobs causing chaos and mayhem in [b]Australia in the last 5 years.

[/b

Read my post properly.

So when did New Zealand become part of Australia ??????

His political leanings are also in question some say he has left wing views another loony nut job that you find on both sides of the political spectrum if you read his manifesto it can be obtained on pdf if you look hard enough.

How ever the MSM only pick out certain parts of his manifesto and of course label him as a right wing extremist if you read all of his manifesto he is rambling nutter with left and right wing extreme idiocy.

So really it all comes down to which journalists story you want to believe.

https://www.acton.org/publications/tran ... nside-mind

https://www.sebgorka.com/the-true-polit ... d-shooter/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 201164002/

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:58 am

What's on the 6th, sorry been on the piss for a few days and not following.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:

Attachments
Scientists.png
Scientists.png (366.57 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Q. » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:

Apachebulldog wrote:As far as i am aware there have not been too many right wing nut jobs causing chaos and mayhem in [b]Australia in the last 5 years.

[/b

Read my post properly.

So when did New Zealand become part of Australia ??????

His political leanings are also in question some say he has left wing views another loony nut job that you find on both sides of the political spectrum if you read his manifesto it can be obtained on pdf if you look hard enough.

How ever the MSM only pick out certain parts of his manifesto and of course label him as a right wing extremist if you read all of his manifesto he is rambling nutter with left and right wing extreme idiocy.

So really it all comes down to which journalists story you want to believe.

https://www.acton.org/publications/tran ... nside-mind

https://www.sebgorka.com/the-true-polit ... d-shooter/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 201164002/

I did read it properly. I'm pointing out that we exported our right-wing terrorism to another country. His right-wing idealogy is not under question and has been well documented, including being inspired by the "great replacement" theory as promoted by neo-nazi Lauren Southern who now finds herself with a slot on Sky News.

The fact remains, right-wing extremism poses a violent and real threat in Australia (as has been thoroughly documented by ASIO) and internationally (you only need to look to the US to see the increasing number of right wing domestic terror incidents occurring there).
Q.
Coach

Postby Q. » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:38 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Yeah, that's not how it works, but if you're keen to peddle that nonsense it's your reputational risk to manage.
Q.
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:05 pm

oh dear, right wing extremism poses no risk here.
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:39 pm

Nothing will happen on the 6th .... another false dawn. The dictatorship is dead. Congress finally grow some balls and tell Trump to "get ******"
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Q. » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:21 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:oh dear, right wing extremism poses no risk here.

Albury man, 18, expected to be charged with terrorism offences and had 'neo-Nazi' views, police say

A NSW teenager with alleged extreme right-wing views is facing terrorism-related charges with police saying he supported and wanted to be involved in "a mass casualty event".

A joint investigation between the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and NSW Police began in August, culminating in the 18-year-old's arrest in Albury, in the state's south, on Wednesday.

"The male we've arrested has an extreme right-wing ideology and is focused on neo-Nazi, white supremacist and anti-Semitic material," AFP Assistant Commissioner Counter Terrorism Scott Lee said.

The teenager allegedly used social media and apps to express support for extremist ideology.

Assistant Commissioner Lee said bomb-making instructions were shared online "which he has sought to provide to others as part of his activities to urge others to commit terrorist acts and violence against community members".
Q.
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:43 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Nothing will happen on the 6th .... another false dawn. The dictatorship is dead. Congress finally grow some balls and tell Trump to "get ******"
From what I have read there are 11 Republican senators who will refuse to count the Electrical College votes on the 6th.

I assume that's what Daisy is referring to?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:53 am

Unless, of course, ol Donny Boy can persuade Georgia to "recalculate" and "find" 11,780 votes in his favour.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:56 am

Apachebulldog wrote:From what vision i have seen thus far from independent media sources its mostly the leftists groups who start most of the violence at protests especially in Melbourne but the MSM narrative has always been and will continue to be its the"right wing extremists. "

Would these "independent" sources ( let's say Youtube / Facebook videos ) be from right leaning folk?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:58 am

daysofourlives wrote:21 states part of the Supreme court action now
Biden on very borrowed time.
Trump will be declareed the winner.
Looking forward to all the sooking on here