Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:45 pm

tipper wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:How the f are you meant to know your rego payment number

Fail
Its on every registration renewal notice you have ever been sent you ******* muppet

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

I throw them away once paid like any normal person
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby tipper » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:51 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
tipper wrote:

Fail
Its on every registration renewal notice you have ever been sent you ******* muppet

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

So just wait, another one will only be a couple of weeks away.

tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Pseudo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Armchair expert wrote:What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

*guerilla
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Wedgie » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

*guerilla

Maybe he meant gorilla.

Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Magellan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:12 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

*guerilla

Maybe he meant gorilla.

It's a real thing:

"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby stan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
tipper wrote:

Fail

Bahahahhaa that's a good read. Kudos of taking the time to hammer that out.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby RB » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:06 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
tipper wrote:

Fail

Haha, no surprise Daisy liked that one.

Solid effort
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:26 am

So one of yesterday’s positives was not self quarantined they were going to uni for 2 weeks
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:27 am

Armchair expert wrote:So one of yesterday’s positives was not self quarantined they were going to uni for 2 weeks
Seems he was attending a second language class
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby The Bedge » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:45 am

:lol: :lol: ... and this children, is why you should never do drugs :p
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Q. » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:51 am

stan wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:
tipper wrote:

Fail

Bahahahhaa that's a good read. Kudos of taking the time to hammer that out.

Ha - that's what's known as the "navy seal copypasta"
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Trader » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:08 am

Armchair expert wrote:So one of yesterday’s positives was not self quarantined they were going to uni for 2 weeks

But St Nicola has told us time and time again her wonderful team of tracers not only contact you first up but then follow up with you throughout the 14 days, checking to see if you've developed symptoms, checking if you remember anywhere else you've visited, making sure there are no mental health issues, etc.

The ESL excuse is one thing for not isolating on day one, how has this gone on for 14 days straight!!!
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Jim05 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:22 am

Trader wrote:

But St Nicola has told us time and time again her wonderful team of tracers not only contact you first up but then follow up with you throughout the 14 days, checking to see if you've developed symptoms, checking if you remember anywhere else you've visited, making sure there are no mental health issues, etc.

The ESL excuse is one thing for not isolating on day one, how has this gone on for 14 days straight!!!
I think more information is required.
The ESL school had a positive case on November 17th and closed immediately and went to online learning. All students were asked to self isolate and the school is still closed of now so was this person not self isolating or was he tested at home and returned a positive test?
Jim05
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:13 am

Jim05 wrote:
Trader wrote:

I think more information is required.
The ESL school had a positive case on November 17th and closed immediately and went to online learning. All students were asked to self isolate and the school is still closed of now so was this person not self isolating or was he tested at home and returned a positive test?

Absolutely more info needed, there does seem to be some confusion as to who as to self isolate and who doesn't, more confusing if you are esl

What time is the update today ?
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:16 pm

its on now, **** she's annoying.
no tests, no cases, dont give them the chance to add to the hysteria. Notice yesterday she scolded you for testing numbers being down on Friday (due to the ******* heat). So of course today we have a new case of hysteria to get the scared people back to the testing stations
You will not catch it in a 10minute window at an OTR, this is disgraceful behaviour from our supposed leaders, Its purely just scare mongering and hysteria.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:23 pm

so "many people have had very minimal symptoms in many cases" quote from Thelma
What exactly is the issue then ffs, its nothing more than a runny nose, ive probably had it, youve probably had it.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 pm

conditioning us for a lockdown over xmas. I have been told it is happening, its been planned just like the last one was planned
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby locky801 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:37 pm

daysofourlives wrote:conditioning us for a lockdown over xmas. I have been told it is happening, its been planned just like the last one was planned

Need alot more than what they currently have to do a lockdown over Xmas :roll: but hopefully the do, its our turn to host all the family and rels and i would rather have a quiet beer and some turkey just with Mrs Locky and my kids
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3647 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Brodlach » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:39 pm

Why would they want a lockdown over Christmas? Sounds like political suicide if you ask me.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Jim05 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:40 pm

So whilst this bloke was meant to be self isolating he was just going about his daily life?
Lock him up

Places he has visited

• Big W Brickworks, South Rd, Torrensville - Sunday 22 November 12.15pm to 12.50pm
• Flinders University Sturt Campus, Bedford Park - 13 November to 28 November
• Foodland, The Parade, Norwood - Sunday 22 November 1.20pm to 2.00pm
• Kmart, Anzac Hwy, Kurralta Park - Sunday 22 November 2.45pm to 3.10pm
Jim05
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion