US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Magellan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:53 pm

Magellan wrote:
whufc wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Are they dragging out this count for dramatic effect?

Im looking forward to the movie.

I reckon Eastwood could play a good Biden.

Bobcat Goldthwaite to play Trump.

And while we're at it, perhaps Pee-Wee Herman can play Jared Kushner.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby cracka » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Jim05 wrote:
RB wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:This is getting very scary - Republican Senator Vernon Jones just told Trump supporters to 'see the whites of the eyes of Biden supporters and start shooting' :shock:

Isnt Vernon Jones a Democrat?
Yep, House Democrat.
He is a pro Trump Democrat.
Very anti Biden and a dangerous nut job

How is that even possible. Did he just pretend to be a democrat until voted in.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby heater31 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:25 pm

cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
RB wrote:
The Bedge wrote:[quote="bulldogproud"]This is getting very scary - Republican Senator Vernon Jones just told Trump supporters to 'see the whites of the eyes of Biden supporters and start shooting' :shock:

Isnt Vernon Jones a Democrat?
Yep, House Democrat.
He is a pro Trump Democrat.
Very anti Biden and a dangerous nut job

How is that even possible. Did he just pretend to be a democrat until voted in.[/quote]John McCain was Republican, Trump sunk the boots in at every chance and his wife has publicly supported Biden....

Could well be the nail in the coffin for Trump in McCain's home state of Arizona.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:45 pm

Could this week get any worse Trump being robbed and now Putin stepping down
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Could this week get any worse Trump being robbed and now Putin stepping down

China unleash a new pandemic?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Trader wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
whufc wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Go to:

https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Voter/Index

Insert this

JB.png

Go to top right

JB2.png

HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES!

Do you actually think only one party would look to take advantage of it though and the other would just sit back being the honest joe of the US.

Not the point. We don't actually know whether James voted red or blue. The point is there is definitely voter fraud.

While I agree that is fairly clear evidence of fraud, I wouldn't put it past the republicans to have done this themselves* to further create doubt over the mail-in ballots.

*I'm not saying as well, I'm saying this very example was done by them!!!

For what its worth, out of 150,000,000 votes I'd be shocked if there isn't 10,000 examples of things done poorly, incorrectly, etc.

The 'dead voter' conspiracy has been debunked - if this person is actually dead, their vote won’t count. If the b'day is entered wrong, it will be resolved by a local clerk when the vote is audited.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby RB » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Trumpie's lead in Georgia less than 1,000 now.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby stan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:07 pm

The voter fraud issue is actually simple to work out. So we have a total number of votes received in a state, this will include the number of early votes, election day votes and mail in votes.

We also know the number of registrations firstly that exist prior to the election and also we will know the on the day registrations as well.

These numbers should all cross check and it should be easy to determine. Each polling booth will know how many votes They have been through. They know the registrations. The forms will physically be there.

Mail in ballots are easy to balance as well. In fact each district return office will have the details of these. All the envelopes will exist and are required to be kept.

So basically if these numbers line up e.g. Registered voters, on the day voters with election day votes and early votes. Then there shouldn't be an issue.

Once this is out of whack and the voter turn out exceeds the registered + on the day + early but not taking into account mail in as they need to be account for separately, then you have an issue with booths.

The mails ins are pretty easy as well to work out. Issued is known, registered is known etc etc.

What I am saying, if there has been any voter fraud it should come out fairly easily.
Last edited by stan on Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:32 pm

The moronic libertarians have ended the American empire

Waste of a vote
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:01 pm

Georgia goes blue, first time since 1992
Q.
Coach

Postby bulldogproud » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Q. wrote:Georgia goes blue, first time since 1992

It may still be reversed though; military votes still to be counted.
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby stan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Armchair expert wrote:The moronic libertarians have ended the American empire

Waste of a vote
Mate, all the data is there, go and get the numbers to prove the fraud.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:20 pm

Lots of crazy stuff in the US at the moment. Good idea to board up the place. And the NRA tweet must be a real concern right now, because the yanks are just crazy enough to well go crazy.
stan
Coach

Postby Trader » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:17 am

stan wrote:The voter fraud issue is actually simple to work out. So we have a total number of votes received in a state, this will include the number of early votes, election day votes and mail in votes.

We also know the number of registrations firstly that exist prior to the election and also we will know the on the day registrations as well.

These numbers should all cross check and it should be easy to determine. Each polling booth will know how many votes They have been through. They know the registrations. The forms will physically be there.

Mail in ballots are easy to balance as well. In fact each district return office will have the details of these. All the envelopes will exist and are required to be kept.

So basically if these numbers line up e.g. Registered voters, on the day voters with election day votes and early votes. Then there shouldn't be an issue.

Once this is out of whack and the voter turn out exceeds the registered + on the day + early but not taking into account mail in as they need to be account for separately, then you have an issue with booths.

The mails ins are pretty easy as well to work out. Issued is known, registered is known etc etc.

What I am saying, if there has been any voter fraud it should come out fairly easily.

My understanding is they don't normally get anywhere near 100% of registered voters actually voting. For instance I think I saw they have nearly 250m registered, yet recorded slightly under 150m votes this time round.

So to have an electorate that all of a sudden has a 90% return would be unusual, and suggest their could be something fishy going on, but under your system would get the all clear.

Also, I'm not sure but I assume there is also the possibility you could just register a heap of fake voters, and once they are on the roll, complete the ballot yourself for your preferred candidate.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Trader » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:20 am

Q. wrote:The 'dead voter' conspiracy has been debunked - if this person is actually dead, their vote won’t count. If the b'day is entered wrong, it will be resolved by a local clerk when the vote is audited.

As I said, I suspect it was just a typo, so not really an issue.

As for dead people voting, its all well and good to say their vote will no longer count, but for mine the bigger issue is that someone has filled out their vote on their behalf. That's the worrying thing, not the singe vote itself.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:10 am

Trader wrote:
Q. wrote:The 'dead voter' conspiracy has been debunked - if this person is actually dead, their vote won’t count. If the b'day is entered wrong, it will be resolved by a local clerk when the vote is audited.

As for dead people voting, its all well and good to say their vote will no longer count, but for mine the bigger issue is that someone has filled out their vote on their behalf. That's the worrying thing, not the singe vote itself.

How is it “debunked”?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Q. » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:34 am

Trader wrote:

Yes, no doubt that on an individual level there are people who attempt voter fraud (well documented), but that the system takes care of that via the audit process:

The other election fraud case involving a double vote in the data provided by the White House focuses on the case of Roxanne Rubin. In 2012, after voting at an early-voting location in southern Nevada, she tried to vote at a second location. However, poll workers flagged the first vote and rather than voting twice, she was later arrested.

Rubin later agreed to a plea deal and admitted guilt in exchange for a lesser charge.

Documents show that over the last 12 years, there have been a total of six voter fraud convictions. but there are no cases involving a double vote or mail fraud getting through the system.

It would be extremely difficult for a person to vote with another person’s ballot, county officials said, and, it is a felony punishable with a fine and prison time.

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team-im-not-going-to-have-this-taken-away-from-me-blind-woman-from-nevada-told-she-already-voted/
Q.
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:46 am

Yeah, that debunks it :roll:
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Q. » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:57 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:Yeah, that debunks it :roll:

Michigan’s secretary of state already responded to this claim, pointing out that ballots of voters who have died are rejected outright.
Q.
Coach

Postby bulldogproud » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:20 am

Trader wrote:

They still have to match signatures, so there are other safeguards in place to detect fraud. The 'old birth date' is almost certainly an administrative error, a typo. The key thing is that it would always be detected and not counted if there is any doubt whatsoever as to its authenticity.

Cheers
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics