Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:55 am

Kahuna wrote:Radio reporting debris found washed up on shore. Looks a bit grim.

I only hope something ended it for him quickly, freezing your arse off in that water would be an awful way to go.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:57 am

Booney wrote:

I only hope something ended it for him quickly, freezing your arse off in that water would be an awful way to go.

I'm half expecting that a pod of dolphins came to his aid and delivered him to shore.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:11 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

I'm half expecting that a pod of dolphins came to his aid and delivered him to shore.

Police statement
“ Earlier today debris was located consistent with a missing boat. Police have been informed by local fisherman that images of a wrecked hull tweeted by the media are not relevant to this search and suggest they belong to a boat from several weeks ago. Police will investigate.”
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Dutchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:40 am

Considering they closed the Causeway to Granite Island yesterday due to the high winds down there, they will need a miracle to find him sadly.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby tipper » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:42 am

If they do find him i hope they "accidentally" sink the idiots boat so he cant do it a fourth time

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 am

tipper wrote:If they do find him i hope they "accidentally" sink the idiots boat so he cant do it a fourth time

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

He bought a wooden boat, it wooden float.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:47 pm

That this is becoming harder to find.

Coles at Christies havent had it for a couple of weeks and local IGA had only this one left....

Anyone else use it and suffering low stock in your area?Image

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:29 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:That this is becoming harder to find.

Coles at Christies havent had it for a couple of weeks and local IGA had only this one left....

I used to but stopped buying it - my Drakes used to have heaps but I reckon they stopped producing it when COVID started in lieu of producing bloody hand sanitiser instead. I'll check on Sunday
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:35 pm

I checked online and its currently "unavailable" at Coles and Woolies.
It seems only now we're starting to see the full destruction caused by Covid.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Dutchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:47 pm

Looks like you can get it online here - https://sippify.com.au/bickford-s-iced- ... syrup.html
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby MatteeG » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:38 am

Dutchy wrote:Looks like you can get it online here - https://sippify.com.au/bickford-s-iced- ... syrup.html

Bonus you can grab some Vale tins while you are there....
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Having a headache that's into it's 5th week, one of the annoying side effects that apparently derives from my blood pressure tablets, others being a continuous ringing sound in my head, I always feel tired, vague and anxious, a constant dry cough from an itchy throat sensation and I'm always bloated apparently from fluid build up.

I've gotta go back to the doctor next week to look at alternative medication, a chick I work with was diagnosed not long before me and we got for a decent walk each day, she thinks that if she can walk at least 30 km a week that she may be able to stop medication all together, apparently walking does wonder for your blood pressure.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:41 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:That this is juju becoming harder to find.

Foodland Brighton this morning.
Attachments
85313AE4-26BB-417C-9437-D50D606989D7.jpeg
85313AE4-26BB-417C-9437-D50D606989D7.jpeg (27.63 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:24 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:That this is becoming harder to find.

I've asked our rep at work to let me know next time he's heading out to Bickfords to see if he can grab some, we'll work the rest out once he delivers.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:02 am

I ended up getting a couple thanks to Spargo! Hopefully that can see me through.

Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Stinga » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:32 am

Millennials
Stinga
Mini-League

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Macclesfield

Postby Pseudo » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:09 pm

Vodaphuckingfone.

Went to upgrade my mobile phone on Wednesday. Got a recent model phone, a new plan and a new SIM card.

Saturday arvo, after 2 hours spent talking to tech support, 3 more visits to the storefront, and 2 more SIM cards, the bloody network still refuses to recognise it. Turn on the device and it happily reports "no SIM card, emergency calls only". Yet it works just dandy when someone else sticks their SIM card in it. Nobody at Vodafone is able to explain why it don't work for me. Currently waiting for a call back from tech support (on a temporary prepaid phone, natch). I half suspect it isn't going to come ... but if it does, and the support person tells me to try another SIM card, I am going to reach down the phone line and throttle the bastard.

Should it not be fixed by next week I'm going to waltz back in to Vodafone, tell them where they can stick their plan, then stroll down the mall to the Optus store.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:46 pm

Pseudo wrote:Vodaphuckingfone.

Went to upgrade my mobile phone on Wednesday. Got a recent model phone, a new plan and a new SIM card.

Saturday arvo, after 2 hours spent talking to tech support, 3 more visits to the storefront, and 2 more SIM cards, the bloody network still refuses to recognise it. Turn on the device and it happily reports "no SIM card, emergency calls only". Yet it works just dandy when someone else sticks their SIM card in it. Nobody at Vodafone is able to explain why it don't work for me. Currently waiting for a call back from tech support (on a temporary prepaid phone, natch). I half suspect it isn't going to come ... but if it does, and the support person tells me to try another SIM card, I am going to reach down the phone line and throttle the bastard.

Should it not be fixed by next week I'm going to waltz back in to Vodafone, tell them where they can stick their plan, then stroll down the mall to the Optus store.

Your first mistake was going to voda in the first place, either the sim is faulty or it hasn't been activated yet. For the amount of time it's taking them to fix it, If you decide to stay, I'd be asking for the first month free
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:00 am

Is your phone locked to Vodafone Pseudo? If it isn’t I suggest moving pre-paid to Boost. They use the Telstra network so you have the best coverage and for $20 a month you can get decent data which rolls over if unused. Never go Vodafone they have the worst coverage out of the 3
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Pseudo » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:29 am

mighty hounds wrote:

Is your phone locked to Vodafone Pseudo? If it isn’t I suggest moving pre-paid to Boost. They use the Telstra network so you have the best coverage and for $20 a month you can get decent data which rolls over if unused. Never go Vodafone they have the worst coverage out of the 3

I don't think the phone is locked. I reckon I can break the plan at any time, but would have to pay the phone out - unless I leave within the first month under the terms of their Network Satisfaction Guarantee (tm), then I can hand the phone back too.

I have no special love of Vodafone. I'm with them only because my first phone given to me 20 years ago by my then-employer happened to be with Vodafone. I never bothered changing. I've never heard of Boost. I'll do a bit of research on them, thanks for the pointer.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion