SHOC
No votes
Tea Tree Gully
30%

Total votes : 30

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2020

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:23 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Am I speaking F****ing chinese or something?

Konichiwa 8)

That's japanese you spud :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:24 pm

Footy Chick wrote:You can rupture spleens by accidental clashing you know. :roll:

Just saying...

(Not insinuating that's what did or did not happen) I'm sure you'll all continue to make up your own theories

All i'm saying, is didn't think there was any need for Broadies to add that backhanded slap on the end of their post.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Pag » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:27 pm

I mean that things are not to be discussed BEFORE it goes to tribunal.

Im not sure where anyone got the idea that I'd stop anything once it's been said and done

Don't think anyone was having a crack at you. Like Bedge said, it was the little snipe on the end of the Broadies statement that we were referring to.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 pm

Pag wrote:

Im not sure where anyone got the idea that I'd stop anything once it's been said and done

Don't think anyone was having a crack at you. Like Bedge said, it was the little snipe on the end of the Broadies statement that we were referring to.

The feel of the statement did feel a little like their chest was out, I'll agree.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby JesseWhite » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:35 pm

So with all that, what actually did happen such that a bloke ruptured his spleen off the ball?
JesseWhite
Rookie

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 12 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:44 pm

JesseWhite wrote:So with all that, what actually did happen such that a bloke ruptured his spleen off the ball?

It depends who you ask

the Scotch guy will say he's bordering on death

the medical experts apparently say it's not nearly that bad.

the player in question is like "i'm fine, I can play on" :lol: (sorry, bad trainer humour)

Footy Chick

Postby Bluedemon » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:07 pm

So Scotch players don't lie then??
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:14 pm

Shouldnt the League make a statement in a case like this where the tribunal got it so wrong. They beat their chest when they hand out a heavy suspension but crickets when they get it wrong. Apologies if they have made a statement.
Even an apology to the Broadview player for what he's had to endure for the last 2 weeks.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:13 am

daysofourlives wrote:Shouldnt the League make a statement in a case like this where the tribunal got it so wrong. They beat their chest when they hand out a heavy suspension but crickets when they get it wrong. Apologies if they have made a statement.
Even an apology to the Broadview player for what he's had to endure for the last 2 weeks.

That's a very underestimated comment.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby TIRED TIGER » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Yes I thought an apology might have come from barracker1, he fired everyone up then goes missing.
Perhaps he should do some research before posting. Anyway glad Kobe can get on with his life now.
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby JesseWhite » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:50 pm

TIRED TIGER wrote:Yes I thought an apology might have come from barracker1, he fired everyone up then goes missing.
Perhaps he should do some research before posting. Anyway glad Kobe can get on with his life now.

Were you at the game? What exactly transpired with the incident as no one seems to be able to say?
JesseWhite
Rookie

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 12 times

Postby Barracker1 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:47 am

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:21 pm

Am I speaking F****ing chinese or something?

OH YEAH BUT YOU DID. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comments are completely biassed. Why have an open forum if you are going to vet comments that YOU dont agree with. That is not an open forum. This whole issue with Scotch and Broadview has been a complete and utter balls up and Broadviews statement is ridiculous. Mark my words. This kid got away with this I repeat he got away with it BUT he will transgress again because that is his nature. And by the way Josh headings injury has ruled him out of footy this year and maybe for ever. Let me say in closing the administration on this forum definitely warrants review
Barracker1

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:11 am

I find this quite laughable because you clearly didnt read by big post a page back

If you hadn't posted that at 8.47am, I'd insist you were on the gas and find your response a bit rich from someone with 64 posts to their name,

You've pretty much come into this forum, without any regard for the rules, or of the integrity of the league to put across your own agenda so your posts were removed - and then blamed this site for not letting you peddle your bullshit. You were sent several PM's advising that there was a way and means by putting your point across without being inflammatory and you all but ignored them.

I have no affiliation with either club and therefore have no reason to be bias.

If in fact you do represent Scotch OC - the way you've whinged and carried on with your comments on this site make you nothing but an embarrassment to your club and the fact that you imply that the admin of this forum are the reason that your club failed to administer "justice" instead of the fact that none of you could get your stories straight is even funnier because I know Scotch people are generally a lot smarter than that.

Here's a tip - it's not an open forum in the sense that anything goes. There are rules to abide by and those that don't follow the rules, have their posts removed. Quite simple. Nothing to be discussed before tribunal, after tribunal (or unless media gets hold) then it's out of our hands.

Therefore, if you EVER use this forum carry on like you have have now because you WILL lose the PRIVILEGE of being able to post on the forum that you pay NOTHING to use and that is solely paid for and administrated by VOLUNTEERS

Or I can shut the whole Adelaide Footy League forum down and then where are you going to implement your apparent right to free speech, eh?

This debarcle has only prompted me to seek full disclosure from all people wanting to post on this forum so we know who to direct the legal threats to when they start flowing in. I can guarantee you wouldn't dare write the same thing again under your own name.

Bloody keyboard warriors :roll:

Footy Chick

Postby Brodlach » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:41 am

Well said FC!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Brodlach wrote:Well said FC!

Brown noser 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:26 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Well said FC!

Brown noser 8)

:finga: :finga:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:04 pm

I did notice the SA Footballer facebook page had a massive dig at this site over this issue.
Clearly something personal between the person who runs that and this site
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby hollywood7477 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Footy Chick wrote:I find this quite laughable because you clearly didnt read by big post a page back

If you hadn't posted that at 8.47am, I'd insist you were on the gas and find your response a bit rich from someone with 64 posts to their name,

You've pretty much come into this forum, without any regard for the rules, or of the integrity of the league to put across your own agenda so your posts were removed - and then blamed this site for not letting you peddle your bullshit. You were sent several PM's advising that there was a way and means by putting your point across without being inflammatory and you all but ignored them.

I have no affiliation with either club and therefore have no reason to be bias.

If in fact you do represent Scotch OC - the way you've whinged and carried on with your comments on this site make you nothing but an embarrassment to your club and the fact that you imply that the admin of this forum are the reason that your club failed to administer "justice" instead of the fact that none of you could get your stories straight is even funnier because I know Scotch people are generally a lot smarter than that.

Here's a tip - it's not an open forum in the sense that anything goes. There are rules to abide by and those that don't follow the rules, have their posts removed. Quite simple. Nothing to be discussed before tribunal, after tribunal (or unless media gets hold) then it's out of our hands.

Therefore, if you EVER use this forum carry on like you have have now because you WILL lose the PRIVILEGE of being able to post on the forum that you pay NOTHING to use and that is solely paid for and administrated by VOLUNTEERS

Or I can shut the whole Adelaide Footy League forum down and then where are you going to implement your apparent right to free speech, eh?

This debarcle has only prompted me to seek full disclosure from all people wanting to post on this forum so we know who to direct the legal threats to when they start flowing in. I can guarantee you wouldn't dare write the same thing again under your own name.

Bloody keyboard warriors :roll:

Great response FC!!! He had an agenda straightaway with his post after it happened!!! I’d be embarrassed if he represented my footy club!!
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 71 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:57 pm

daysofourlives wrote:I did notice the SA Footballer facebook page had a massive dig at this site over this issue.

I just read the post.. I feel sad for whoever writes that crap. Lucky for me 99% of people won’t read this post, so no worries.

It’s like reading some wilted lover trying to throw shade at an ex and rubbish their name to make them feel good.

Half the post reads of “my dicks so big look at me” crap.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:12 am

The Bedge wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:I did notice the SA Footballer facebook page had a massive dig at this site over this issue.

I just read the post.. I feel sad for whoever writes that crap. Lucky for me 99% of people won’t read this post, so no worries.

It’s like reading some wilted lover trying to throw shade at an ex and rubbish their name to make them feel good.

Half the post reads of “my dicks so big look at me” crap.

Yeah, it got a huge response for something he must've spent hours typing up :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League