23%
Rosewater
3%
Woodville South
9%

Total votes : 88

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Postby Bullrider » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Jack Konnis has played over 25 games as a Junior at Glenunga FC, he was transferred back to Glenunga from Hectorville where he played last year as Glenunga did not have an Under 16's, no permit required.
Bullrider
Mini-League

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Kookas hold on over Woody South by 11 points.

I know there was a fair wind but that 75 metre goal in the last was a fair effort from the Woody South player at Div 5 level!
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Pooraka in the As and Bs
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Been liked: 155 times

Postby S Demon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:05 pm

number2 wrote:On the footy side of things i genuinely have no idea who is going to win it this year. Really going to come down to home finals i think so at this stage i would say Glenunga play CBCOC.

not really going out on a limb picking 1 & 2 as it stands but they both have to play Greenacres and if spots come down to percentage i back them for top 2

I heard today that CBC can't have a home final in the first week and maybe even in the second week due to school footy and a cross country event..
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby oldman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 pm

S Demon wrote:
number2 wrote:On the footy side of things i genuinely have no idea who is going to win it this year. Really going to come down to home finals i think so at this stage i would say Glenunga play CBCOC.

not really going out on a limb picking 1 & 2 as it stands but they both have to play Greenacres and if spots come down to percentage i back them for top 2

I heard today that CBC can't have a home final in the first week and maybe even in the second week due to school footy and a cross country event..

Are they allowed to host a final at a ground of their choice and availability rather than having to play at their opponents home deck?
oldman
Under 16s

Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby BZB27 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 pm

oldman wrote:
S Demon wrote:

Are they allowed to host a final at a ground of their choice and availability rather than having to play at their opponents home deck?

Might be played at Thebby if no other teams cant host a home final
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Reckon you can pencil in the GF at Kenilworth with the location of the top teams.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:45 pm

oldman wrote:
S Demon wrote:

Seriously oldman, what do you think?
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby oldman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:33 pm

not really going out on a limb picking 1 & 2 as it stands but they both have to play Greenacres and if spots come down to percentage i back them for top 2[/quote]
I heard today that CBC can't have a home final in the first week and maybe even in the second week due to school footy and a cross country event..[/quote]

Are they allowed to host a final at a ground of their choice and availability rather than having to play at their opponents home deck?[/quote]

Seriously oldman, what do you think?[/quote]

Sorry dolphin treasure I have no idea how it works....... What I do know is your b grade last year got to host the second semi final after finishing second and the top team was not allowed to play at a neutral ground. That didn't matter tho you got beat if I recall and then lost the following week?
oldman
Under 16s

Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby The Bedge » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:18 am

After winning D5R last year, and playing in the last TWO D5R grand finals.. how do People see Pulteney this year amongst the top sides? How do they stack up?

What?? Wait?? Huh!?! They ARE NOT in this div?? They got RELEGATED despite this B/C grade success??!!??

Noooo.. they approached Glenunga for a MERGER!?!

What a shit "club"!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:44 am

Zartan wrote:After winning D5R last year, and playing in the last TWO D5R grand finals.. how do People see Pulteney this year amongst the top sides? How do they stack up?

What?? Wait?? Huh!?! They ARE NOT in this div?? They got RELEGATED despite this B/C grade success??!!??

What a shit "club"!

Oh dear....
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:20 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
Zartan wrote:After winning D5R last year, and playing in the last TWO D5R grand finals.. how do People see Pulteney this year amongst the top sides? How do they stack up?

What a shit "club"!

Oh dear....

He's on fire. It gets even better/worse in other threads
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 845 times

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:53 am

Thanks to Glenunga for their hospitality at yesterdays live call.

It was a great day and a very powerful display against a clearly undermanned Greenies outfit. Hard not to be impressed by the club. Very professionally managed and their new club rooms and facilities are fantastic.

They are extremely well coached. I've had a bit to do with Leysy through work and knew he was a good operator but one of the more impressive coaches I have seen. Real educator of his young troops. Had a beer with him after the game and he also is a real analytical thinker.

Very much a club on the way up. I will be very surprised if they are not in Div 4 next year.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby carey » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:44 am

What a shit "club"!

Zarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtan!
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2808 times
Been liked: 2996 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am

What a shit "club"!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 am

oldman wrote:not really going out on a limb picking 1 & 2 as it stands but they both have to play Greenacres and if spots come down to percentage i back them for top 2

I heard today that CBC can't have a home final in the first week and maybe even in the second week due to school footy and a cross country event..[/quote]

Are they allowed to host a final at a ground of their choice and availability rather than having to play at their opponents home deck?[/quote]

Seriously oldman, what do you think?[/quote]

Sorry dolphin treasure I have no idea how it works....... What I do know is your b grade last year got to host the second semi final after finishing second and the top team was not allowed to play at a neutral ground. That didn't matter tho you got beat if I recall and then lost the following week?[/quote]

Oldman, if you were standing common sense 1 out in the goal square, I'd back common sense to kick 10 on you.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Postby number2 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:32 am

Woody South no longer the form team!

Great win for Kenilworth
number2

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 am

CBCOC at home are the form team. They would cause big headaches in div 4.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby Bullrider » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Great win by the Kookas yesterday, only saw the first half so didn't get to see the 75 metre goal in the last quarter.
I reckon the Kookas are safe from playing Div 6 next year, well done lads.

Got back in time to see the second half at Webb Oval and a great 100+ point win by the Rams.
Prosser on fire with 10 goals.
Bullrider
Mini-League

Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Bullrider wrote:Great win by the Kookas yesterday, only saw the first half so didn't get to see the 75 metre goal in the last quarter.
I reckon the Kookas are safe from playing Div 6 next year, well done lads.

Got back in time to see the second half at Webb Oval and a great 100+ point win by the Rams.
Prosser on fire with 10 goals.

Prosser kicked 9 including 5 in the first. Looked unstoppable early but had some pretty tidy lace out supply.

I was surprised by just how tall the Rams are with Wundke brothers kicking 7 between them. Throw in The return of "The Modifier" and they will be a real handful on the warm dry decks of September.

It was an absolute highlight as well to meet one of SA Footys more interesting characters the Growler on the cans at Webb.
wristwatcher
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League