23%
Rosewater
3%
Woodville South
9%

Total votes : 88

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:30 am

Yes.. all these Glenunga recruits are signing out of loyalty and love for the club.. no incentives to leave their current locations.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4003 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:33 am

thegrowler wrote:
I know there are only degrees of truth in here and thinks should be taken with a grain of salt but to answer the question with an actual truthful answer. Fish is best mates with the Glenunga Captain and it hasn't just happened over night.

Pretty easy to label him one of these cash for kicks type operators but it's a long way from the truth

I may have mentioned a couple of months ago that the band was not fully assembled but a whole bunch of posters were too busy taking pot shots and telling us how we would fail with recruiting Mick, Dos and Cheese.

Anyway we haven't achieved anything yet and this Saturday is a big challenge to bounce back

What a load of wank
The Bedge
Coach

Postby thegrowler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Nichdanmatt wrote:stop kidding yourself,saying its a rebuild without a hell of lot of money,i know for a fact that a current player is putting up $50k himself for players & thats why he is getting a game at 37 years old,plus coaching payments are near $30k,they would want to go up after that sort of spend.

A bloke is paying 50 Grand :lol: =)) =)) are you able to send me a PM of his name, I know who I'll be hitting up for a round on The weekend

For 50 Grand I reckon you could take a selfie and they would change the emblem to your image
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:20 pm

thegrowler wrote:A bloke is paying 50 Grand :lol: =)) =)) are you able to send me a PM of his name, I know who I'll be hitting up for a round on The weekend

For 50 Grand I reckon you could take a selfie and they would change the emblem to your image

If he's a sponsor it could be written off at tax time though couldn't it.. So not really losing anything.. ;)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby jo172 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Zartan wrote:
thegrowler wrote:A bloke is paying 50 Grand :lol: =)) =)) are you able to send me a PM of his name, I know who I'll be hitting up for a round on The weekend

If he's a sponsor it could be written off at tax time though couldn't it.. So not really losing anything.. ;)

Wouldn't want to get audited!
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1199 times
Been liked: 725 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Zartan wrote:
thegrowler wrote:
I know there are only degrees of truth in here and thinks should be taken with a grain of salt but to answer the question with an actual truthful answer. Fish is best mates with the Glenunga Captain and it hasn't just happened over night.

Pretty easy to label him one of these cash for kicks type operators but it's a long way from the truth

I may have mentioned a couple of months ago that the band was not fully assembled but a whole bunch of posters were too busy taking pot shots and telling us how we would fail with recruiting Mick, Dos and Cheese.

Anyway we haven't achieved anything yet and this Saturday is a big challenge to bounce back

What a load of wank

Who do you reckon Growler is..... I think we're all thinking the same :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

At a rough guess: An operator.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Zartan wrote:Yes.. all these Glenunga recruits are signing out of loyalty and love for the club.. no incentives to leave their current locations.

people still get paid :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby thegrowler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

At a rough guess: An operator.

Here in lies the example of how a moderator can be an easy going add to the banter and have a laugh type operator.
Well done LM. Lead by example buddy.
thegrowler
Under 16s

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
Zartan wrote:Yes.. all these Glenunga recruits are signing out of loyalty and love for the club.. no incentives to leave their current locations.

people still get paid :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only good players Robb.. keep working pal :D
The Bedge
Coach

Postby old farmer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
jo172 wrote:Wundke brothers two very handy inclusions for the Rams tilt at the Flag

They are PNU lads aren't they? Why aren't they playing for Payneham?

Not good enough Senor. Had the privilege of watching Jimmy play most of his junior footy at North and if he wasn't 7 foot and went to college, probably wouldn't have got a game.
Now, before you all jump on how many years he has been at league clubs, count his league games and get back to me. Even struggled in the RMFL. Michael the only decent Wundke, and they are like rabbits.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby jo172 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:12 pm

old farmer wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
jo172 wrote:Wundke brothers two very handy inclusions for the Rams tilt at the Flag

They are PNU lads aren't they? Why aren't they playing for Payneham?

Not good enough Senor. Had the privilege of watching Jimmy play most of his junior footy at North and if he wasn't 7 foot and went to college, probably wouldn't have got a game.
Now, before you all jump on how many years he has been at league clubs, count his league games and get back to me. Even struggled in the RMFL. Michael the only decent Wundke, and they are like rabbits.

He didn't go to a College. He also made the AFL-AIS squad as a 17 year old. To suggest he was never any good is fanciful in the extreme.

Sam is also playing some fairly reasonable league footy at the moment.
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby old farmer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:41 pm

Sorry about the college mistake, just presumed being a regular North junior, he must have gone to college.
As for the AIS, since when have they got every selection right. the kid was 7 foot at 14 ffs.
Good on Sam doing ok. Can't keep up with how many of them there is.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby CCC Romans » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Impressive recruiting by the Rams, but 100+ point losses in C6 to almost every team with higher or lower senior teams suggests there's not much going on development-wise no matter how much they posture.
CCC Romans
Mini-League

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:55 pm

CCC Romans wrote:Impressive recruiting by the Rams, but 100+ point losses in C6 to almost every team with higher or lower senior teams suggests there's not much going on development-wise no matter how much they posture.

I wouldn't use my C Grade to develop young players, more likely to deter them from the game.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby jo172 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
CCC Romans wrote:Impressive recruiting by the Rams, but 100+ point losses in C6 to almost every team with higher or lower senior teams suggests there's not much going on development-wise no matter how much they posture.

I wouldn't use my C Grade to develop young players, more likely to deter them from the game.

A quick perusal of the SANFL juniors ladders would suggest the Rams are doing plenty development-wise too.

Presumably they'd be looking to field an U18 team in the next year or two
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby thegrowler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:26 pm

jo172 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

A quick perusal of the SANFL juniors ladders would suggest the Rams are doing plenty development-wise too.

Yes I assume you are one these intelligent check your facts and support your statements with said facts type operators. ;)

I had mentioned it on here previously that Simon and his crew have done great things building a junior program and anyone who even had a remote inclination to have a little Bruce Duperouzel would see the big strides made.

The notion that our team of little Aussie battlers in C grade copping a hiding somehow parlays to a lack of development is absurd and the idea that you must develop your kids through a C grade is an antiquated notion.
thegrowler
Under 16s

Postby Ian » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:48 pm

old farmer wrote: Michael the only decent Wundke, and they are like rabbits.

Young Sam is looking pretty good at the moment, one of North's few positives for 2017
North Adelaide F C : Champions of Aust 1972 : Premiers 1900, 02, 05, 20, 30, 31, 49, 52, 60, 71, 72, 87, 91
Ian

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby Bluedemon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:27 pm

thegrowler wrote:
jo172 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Yes I assume you are one these intelligent check your facts and support your statements with said facts type operators. ;)

I had mentioned it on here previously that Simon and his crew have done great things building a junior program and anyone who even had a remote inclination to have a little Bruce Duperouzel would see the big strides made.

The notion that our team of little Aussie battlers in C grade copping a hiding somehow parlays to a lack of development is absurd and the idea that you must develop your kids through a C grade is an antiquated notion.

I think you would have all juniors except 18s at the moment Growler which is good for the club.

It is good to see the Rams have a C grade side, does help when the juniors come to seniors anx you play them in the As kr Bs and lush the older players to Cs who still want a kick.

Hope you do get 18s up next year.
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby jo172 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:55 am

Chuck in Josh Koster to the Rams as well by the looks. Not too hard to draw a connection there!
jo172
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League