30%
Salisbury
5%
Smithfield
2%

Total votes : 88

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

Postby Dutchy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:57 am

Ive heard direct from a player who is being encouraged to transfer over....better facilities, better gym, better opportunities and better for you were the words used.

No doubt knowing they will more favored for a SANFL spot next year also would play heavily on the mind of these girls.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2326 times
Been liked: 3506 times

Postby beef » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 am

Whats the difference to local clubs asking SANFL players to quit SANFL and come play with your mates, just as much money, less commitment. End of the day up to the individual to do what is best for them.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 255 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:32 am

BurraBoys wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Is causing some serious issues I believe....SANFL club using stand over tactics with the players ain't good for anyone

It's downright crap, surely they can't trump in when it suits them after the established clubs have been doing the ground work for years.

Morphies are an exceptional SAWFL club.

I haven't posted here in years but as these comments were enough to get me to log in.

The suggestion that SANFL club are using stand over tactics toward Morphettville park players unequivocally false. It sound like you have been fed the SAAFL/SAWFL version of the story.

When you say 'established clubs' have been doing the ground work for years i feel it is necessary to point out the the men's club and women's club are completely separate entities. They have no constitutional connection. If Morphies are an exceptionally run SAWFL club its because they do it themselves.

I think if you dig a bit deeper you'll find there is a lot more to this issue

Happy Friday. Catch ya round

WTF are you on about? Morphies are head and shoulders above any other club in the SAWFL, they have established the womens side's on their own, now I'm hearing that Glenelg are trying to take their players off of them because they've started up a team.

It's all fair game I guess but the SANFL clubs should remain that and stay away from the SAWFL, having said that, Port and West have teams in the SAWFL and so did Central's despite the CDFC not wanting anything to do with the women's comp, hence their closure and relocating to Angle Vale.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
BurraBoys wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Is causing some serious issues I believe....SANFL club using stand over tactics with the players ain't good for anyone

It's downright crap, surely they can't trump in when it suits them after the established clubs have been doing the ground work for years.

I haven't posted here in years but as these comments were enough to get me to log in.

The suggestion that SANFL club are using stand over tactics toward Morphettville park players unequivocally false. It sound like you have been fed the SAAFL/SAWFL version of the story.

When you say 'established clubs' have been doing the ground work for years i feel it is necessary to point out the the men's club and women's club are completely separate entities. They have no constitutional connection. If Morphies are an exceptionally run SAWFL club its because they do it themselves.

WTF are you on about? Morphies are head and shoulders above any other club in the SAWFL, they have established the womens side's on their own, now I'm hearing that Glenelg are trying to take their players off of them because they've started up a team.

It's all fair game I guess but the SANFL clubs should remain that and stay away from the SAWFL, having said that, Port and West have teams in the SAWFL and so did Central's despite the CDFC not wanting anything to do with the women's comp, hence their closure and relocating to Angle Vale.

Funny thing to say Burra given today's announcement. I'm not in the know, so I won't steal their thunder. Looks like some collaborative work between all tenants of the pasty
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
BurraBoys wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Funny thing to say Burra given today's announcement. I'm not in the know, so I won't steal their thunder. Looks like some collaborative work between all tenants of the pasty
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Broken Down Hack » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Yes EV some great news down the ROOS ,,,, 5 yrs off hard work paying off ...... as a Life Member of the Roos this news is upsetting as i know many football members put a lot off hard yards in to help the girls when the girls were told by Sturt to find another place to play .... These women over the last ten yrs have built a strong club .... and the club is well known in the Women's football circles ..... although not in the inner part off the club im led to believe meetings have been taken place ...... There are 4 clubs involved at the ROOS all run there own clubs within the Sporting club .... and all work together ...... There didn't seem to be an issue 2/3/10 yrs ago ..... makes me wonder why now ...... why destroy all the hard work the reputation built ... got me buggered ......
Broken Down Hack
Rookie

Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby Broken Down Hack » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:30 pm

BurraBoys wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Hey Burra boys were you there in 2006 when the Roos gave the girls a place to play ......if you were you have forgotten your history.... i was because i was one off the football members who helped the girls out .... also the coach Brian Higgins who coached them for 4/5/ years ...... there Best & Fairest is named after a ROOS club legend Billy Chester ...... these ladies have created a great club with the help off many loyal Morphettville Park people ..... All clubs within the Roos have there own committees ...football/netball/ cricket ...... and all work together ....
Broken Down Hack
Rookie

Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby twobob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:38 am

Broken Down Hack wrote:
BurraBoys wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Hey Burra boys were you there in 2006 when the Roos gave the girls a place to play ......if you were you have forgotten your history.... i was because i was one off the football members who helped the girls out .... also the coach Brian Higgins who coached them for 4/5/ years ...... there Best & Fairest is named after a ROOS club legend Billy Chester ...... these ladies have created a great club with the help off many loyal Morphettville Park people ..... All clubs within the Roos have there own committees ...football/netball/ cricket ...... and all work together ....

Should'nt there be another page for this topic?
twobob
Rookie

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Wudinna United

Postby Wilbur » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 am

twobob wrote:
Broken Down Hack wrote:

Should'nt there be another page for this topic?

Yea we need to get back to talking about North Havens flag favouritism
Wilbur

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Wilbur » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:46 am

Speaking of Havens... Rumours out of Largs that Pederson has been offered good coin by Modbury and may be headed to the Hawks.

Also, will be interesting to see how Dave Bird's body holds up this year. You can't play the way he does without some consequences. Hasn't played a full season without injury for a while now.
Wilbur

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

Postby bubba love » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Signed at havens months ago
bubba love
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Mr Beefy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:56 pm

bubba love wrote:Signed at havens months ago

Injured?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby bubba love » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Pedo signed months ago so not going anywhere, Birdy fit as f$&@ and will kill it
bubba love
Under 18s

Postby Mr Beefy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:23 pm

bubba love wrote:Pedo signed months ago so not going anywhere, Birdy fit as f$&@ and will kill it

How long Pedo out for?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby bubba love » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:47 am

He'll be fine by round 1
bubba love
Under 18s

Postby The Big Shrek » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Ran into Matt Reed from North Haven last night. He said he is going to hit the 100 goal mark by round 10 this year cause he can't kick any goals after that.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Robran » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Ty Duerden leaving NH was he captain at one stage played down back??? Or have I got it mixed up with someone else.
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Robran wrote:Ty Duerden leaving NH was he captain at one stage played down back??? Or have I got it mixed up with someone else.

Played down back but wasn't captain.
That was his brother who was captain.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2228 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby bloke » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm

bubba love wrote:He'll be fine by round 1

Isn't Pederson retiring so he can spend more time with his new love interest?
BRING BACK THE TAPEROO FOOTY CLUB
bloke
Mini-League

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby bubba love » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Wouldn't surprise me bloke
bubba love
Under 18s