Player movement 2017

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Player movement 2017

Postby StrayDog » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Magellan wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Is Meggsy Edwards still claiming a wage off NAFC ???

He's still the CEO. Whether we're paying him in dollars or pokie chips I can't be 100% sure.

Chauffeur driven rides perhaps?
"— here I opened wide the door; —
Darkness there, and nothing more."

- Edgar Allan Poe from " The Raven "

StrayDog
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1132 times
Been liked: 192 times

Postby Mark_Beswick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 pm

robranisgod wrote:I too have been told by two separate Sturt officials that there was a past seconds player who provided $1,000,000 to the club.
If you PM me I can tell you his name but I don't think I should make his name public.
Anyway if it wasn't for an extremely generous benefactor my mob would probably no longer exist.
He is back at our club, too.

Thomas Foods?
Mark_Beswick
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Grenville » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:49 pm

DOC wrote:
Mickyj wrote:im hearing the name Jake Johansen any clues who he is ?

Was a state junior when with the Magpies. Transferred to Glenelg and finished there lasy year. Small on baller (Caleb Daniel size but not as talented). Think another James Boyd.

Hehehehe Johannisen and Boyd in the one side. There may be no I in team, but there sure as hell is in selfish.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Mickyj » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 am

Grenville wrote:
DOC wrote:

Was a state junior when with the Magpies. Transferred to Glenelg and finished there lasy year. Small on baller (Caleb Daniel size but not as talented). Think another James Boyd.

Hehehehe Johannisen and Boyd in the one side. There may be no I in team, but there sure as hell is in selfish.

I didn't say he's been picked up by the Eagles yet I dunno anything more than I wrote .

Boyd being an exdog player and you being a dogs fan I'd expect what you wrote .
As I say I have no idea who the player is I know nothing about him just heard his name

There's ruck men the coach spoke about no info on them either
Neither played for the dogs lol
Land based Lure Bream Fisherman
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 22 times

Postby Magellan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:52 am

StrayDog wrote:
Magellan wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Is Meggsy Edwards still claiming a wage off NAFC ???

He's still the CEO. Whether we're paying him in dollars or pokie chips I can't be 100% sure.

Chauffeur driven rides perhaps?

Yes, certainly given the recent return of Mr Gerard and his new business!
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Grenville » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Mickyj wrote:
Grenville wrote:
DOC wrote:

I didn't say he's been picked up by the Eagles yet I dunno anything more than I wrote .

Boyd being an exdog player and you being a dogs fan I'd expect what you wrote .
As I say I have no idea who the player is I know nothing about him just heard his name

There's ruck men the coach spoke about no info on them either
Neither played for the dogs lol

I didn't say he had been picked up either, like you I merely floated the idea. Bit touchy there lad.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Mickyj » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Grenville wrote:
I didn't say he had been picked up either, like you I merely floated the idea. Bit touchy there lad.

Me touchy lmao I am brain injured but touchy nope all I asked was information on a player
I had never heard of .
Seems more like your reply was made by someone touchy about exdogs players playing for another SANFL club .
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:36 pm

We spoke about him a few pages back micky.

He's a Henley boy who played for the Magpies up until he moved to Glenelg. Small forward, little bit of midfield, but mainly around the forward half.

Go back a few pages and you'll see Glenelg set his transfer fee far too high, ( above $25,000 ) and the Eagles weren't interested from what I heard, nobody would have been.

Perhaps they might be again as I heard you were getting Cam O'Shea ( Power player who was delisted ) but missed out on him.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Mickyj » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Booney wrote:

He's a Henley boy who played for the Magpies up until he moved to Glenelg. Small forward, little bit of midfield, but mainly around the forward half.

Go back a few pages and you'll see Glenelg set his transfer fee far too high, ( above $25,000 ) and the Eagles weren't interested from what I heard, nobody would have been.

Perhaps they might be again as I heard you were getting Cam O'Shea ( Power player who was delisted ) but missed out on him.

Never heard of O'Shea before you posted it somewhere
I'm told the one I asked about was an Eagles junior before going to Port then the bay's
I missed the game at Woodville oval he kept the bays going I've been told and I missed it with a busted ear drum in my good ear .

With out asking questions you never learn things
If the Eagles sign him they do if they don't they don't
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Booney wrote:

Isn't the max 25K or has it gone up?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 pm

I ( and others ) heard $28,000. I'm assuming by that it's gone up OR the figure was misquoted on the rumor mill. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Grenville » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Mickyj wrote:
Grenville wrote:

Me touchy lmao I am brain injured but touchy nope all I asked was information on a player
I had never heard of .
Seems more like your reply was made by someone touchy about exdogs players playing for another SANFL club .

Yeah na mate.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby Spargo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Mickyj wrote:
Booney wrote:

I'm told the one I asked about was an Eagles junior before going to Port then the bay's
I missed the game at Woodville oval he kept the bays going I've been told and I missed it with a busted ear drum in my good ear .

Surely your taking the piss as a keen SANFL follower, that you've never heard of Jake Johansen - either when he was with Port or us...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Mickyj » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Spargo wrote:
Mickyj wrote:
Booney wrote:

Surely your taking the piss as a keen SANFL follower, that you've never heard of Jake Johansen - either when he was with Port or us...

Nope sorry I hadn't heard of him I forgot he was mentioned on this page
You can get as shitty as you want name didn't ring a bell
If he starred in 2015 everything except four things got wiped out when I had my head brain injury
Sorry to mention my injury but I lose memory quickly
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 am

"My short-term memory has been erased. This, I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short term memory appears to have been erased. This, combined with the erasure of my short-term memory, has left me a little disoriented, disoriented, disoriented."
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Mickyj » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:29 am

Pseudo wrote:"My short-term memory has been erased. This, I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short term memory appears to have been erased. This, combined with the erasure of my short-term memory, has left me a little disoriented, disoriented, disoriented."

I like that can I use it next week with the job provider .

Honestly I can't recall the player or the young lady who came up to me in Rundle mall kept saying my name took her four mins to realise I had no clue who she was . She even told me we worked together at my last job of 21 years no clue who she was .
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

Mickyj wrote:
Pseudo wrote:"My short-term memory has been erased. This, I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short term memory appears to have been erased. This, combined with the erasure of my short-term memory, has left me a little disoriented, disoriented, disoriented."

Honestly I can't recall the player or the young lady who came up to me in Rundle mall kept saying my name took her four mins to realise I had no clue who she was . She even told me we worked together at my last job of 21 years no clue who she was .

Micky you old player, couldnt remeber her name. You old dog you ;)
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Mickyj » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:04 pm

stan wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

Micky you old player, couldnt remeber her name. You old dog you ;)

Haha got worse she had a baby with her all I could do was think it's not mine lol

We can laugh me included at some stage in the legal proceedings which I can't really talk about the other side was trying to say I'm a party animal I almost fell off my chair laughing
Yes it's still going on tribunal ended with no result im being taken to industrial court which was pushed back judge says it costs lots of money not to me but my exemployer and their insurer
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby oldfella » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Good luck micky hope all goes well for you in the end (mob of pricks)

I actually know what you mean about memory as i had to retire due to severe clinical depression and honestly there are things in that last 12 to 15 month both personal and work that i genuinely do not remember and when prompted still do not have a clue. Even now i can be very frustrating for my daughter when we discuss something and i do not remember.

Take care mate but be warned westies will be back in the 8 this year and we will be hunting the eagles in the grand final
oldfella
Under 16s

Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby stan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:32 am

oldfella wrote:Good luck micky hope all goes well for you in the end (mob of pricks)

I actually know what you mean about memory as i had to retire due to severe clinical depression and honestly there are things in that last 12 to 15 month both personal and work that i genuinely do not remember and when prompted still do not have a clue. Even now i can be very frustrating for my daughter when we discuss something and i do not remember.

Take care mate but be warned westies will be back in the 8 this year and we will be hunting the eagles in the grand final

Well being back in 8 is better I guess than bottom ;)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL