Euros 2016

The World Game

Re: Euros 2016

Postby whufc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:46 am

Unfortunately I think everyone understands!!!!

Including Barca and Real
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5595 times
Been liked: 2533 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby jakovasaurus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:00 am

whufc wrote:Unfortunately I think everyone understands!!!!

Including Barca and Real

Yup. Was thinking his age and the price we'd slap on his head (any less than £70m and I'd be annoyed) would deter the super clubs abroad.

But if he keeps playing like this, I don't think it will. PSG would be my tip.

Also got on him at $26 for player of the tournament. Looking good so far.
jakovasaurus
Under 18s

Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 130 times

Postby whufc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:51 am

jakovasaurus wrote:
whufc wrote:Unfortunately I think everyone understands!!!!

Including Barca and Real

Yup. Was thinking his age and the price we'd slap on his head (any less than £70m and I'd be annoyed) would deter the super clubs abroad.

But if he keeps playing like this, I don't think it will. PSG would be my tip.

Also got on him at $26 for player of the tournament. Looking good so far.

I'm also worried if the big clubs come in and say they would pay day $50mil for him that the oppurtunity for him to play champions league late in his career may just be enough for him to request a transfer and not want to stay etc etc despite our asking price being higher
whufc
Coach

Euros 2016

Postby jakovasaurus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:27 pm

There's no way he puts in a transfer request and says he doesn't want to stay and all that.

First time in his career he's been the main man and he's a God for west ham fans. That'll all change if he tried that, which he won't.

He might agree to a move away if we accept an offer, but that's completely different to forcing a move (absolutely zero chance we'd accept 50m either)
jakovasaurus
Under 18s

Postby whufc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:36 pm

jakovasaurus wrote:There's no way he puts in a transfer request and says he doesn't want to stay and all that.

First time in his career he's been the main man and he's a God for west ham fans. That'll all change if he tried that, which he won't.

He might agree to a move away if we accept an offer, but that's completely different to forcing a move (absolutely zero chance we'd accept 50m either)

I hope and think you will be right but money has a funny way
whufc
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Don't forget the Lloris save early on, great save by the champ!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2052 times
Been liked: 3899 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby jakovasaurus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:30 pm

France were far from convincing.

Giroud squandered a stack of chances.

Payet was a class above everyone else on the pitch, could have had a handful of assists. French lucky he bailed them out late on too.
jakovasaurus
Under 18s

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:07 am

And the English are trashing the place already[emoji1]
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby JK » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:28 am

Jim05 wrote:And the English are trashing the place already[emoji1]

Coupla days late with that post mate
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4462 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 am

How did England not win that? All over the ruskies for 91 and a half minutes. Should have been 2 or 3 goals up with the chances they created.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Bully » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:47 am

Quote of the day in regards to the English side against Russia -

" Surprisingly poor finishing from a nation where most people can hit a French copper with a plastic chair from about 30 yards "
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:35 am

Great goals by Dier and Bale :)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2052 times
Been liked: 3899 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby bennymacca » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Bully wrote:Quote of the day in regards to the English side against Russia -

" Surprisingly poor finishing from a nation where most people can hit a French copper with a plastic chair from about 30 yards "

lol'd
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby jakovasaurus » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Some of the footage and photos from the violent clashes are pretty full on.

Russians gone full mental, chasing any English supporter they can with a variety of weapons.

Lots of reports (on Twitter, but people who claimed to be there) of Russian fans wearing mouth guards and wearing MMA gloves, rushing at English fans.
jakovasaurus
Under 18s

Postby Grenville » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:42 pm

jakovasaurus wrote:Some of the footage and photos from the violent clashes are pretty full on.

Russians gone full mental, chasing any English supporter they can with a variety of weapons.

Lots of reports (on Twitter, but people who claimed to be there) of Russian fans wearing mouth guards and wearing MMA gloves, rushing at English fans.

A bloke at my work had a couple of mates who were in the crowd. Apparently there was a loud noise that was a signal for the Russian meatheads to start. They took off their shirts and apparently all had black shirts on underneath almost like a uniform. Then they rushed the crowd and started swinging, one of the blokes copped one in the head and said he's never been that scared in his life.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby king neptune » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:15 am

The Russian football thugs are possibly the most violent, ruthless and above all, well organized hooligans in Europe. The type of people who arrange to meet fellow hooligans out in a forest so they can pummel each other without having to worry about being interrupted. The boozy England yobs would've been easy prey for them.
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER
king neptune
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby JK » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:19 am

Yep, the ruskies apparently have regular fight training sessions and some members of their group have military backgrounds.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4462 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:54 am

king neptune wrote:The Russian football thugs are possibly the most violent, ruthless and above all, well organized hooligans in Europe. The type of people who arrange to meet fellow hooligans out in a forest so they can pummel each other without having to worry about being interrupted. The boozy England yobs would've been easy prey for them.

The boozy English Yobs
Ffs get your facts right before posting this shit
You have NFI
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Typical bullshit post from someone whose never been there or ever seen a football game of any value in his life.

I'll pass on your thoughts to the parents of the English lad who was declared brain dead today after being beaten to a pulp by at least 5 Russians whilst still inside the stadium

But you keep coming with your crap throw away remarks.
The French jails are over flowing with the 5 English fans arrested.

Let's not mention the French Marseille Gang that attacked th English fans as they were having a drink outside a bar.
Or the Marseille Police Commisioner who publicly spoke up for the English fans saying they were not to blame for the trouble.
Or the French admittance that there were Russian Hooligan Gangs in France with the sole aim of violance.
Or how dozens of Russians managed to enter the stadium with Knives, Iron Bars, Flares and a plethora of other weapons.
Or why only Russia was warned and given a kick out of the comp, suspended unless it happens again

Of course you won't post how all the Welsh and English fans were drinking together in Lille with no sign of any trouble
Nor will you post how around 2,000 Russians, after watching their team lose, went to Lille with the sole reason of confronting the Welsh and English.

You are living in the 80's but of course if you had ever been to a game of football in England you'd know that hooliganism has long since passed and isrestricted to a few mindless knobs just like there are in any other sport.

Just like I experienced 1st hand in 2007 at the North v Centrals GF with CD fans spitting on the North fans from their corp box, and a handful decided to come down and take on the North fans who were shouting up at them.

I can go on with more examples of you want. Just because the press likes to spew out sensationalist shite doesn't mean it's true.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Jim05 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 am

johntheclaret wrote:

Typical bullshit post from someone whose never been there or ever seen a football game of any value in his life.

I'll pass on your thoughts to the parents of the English lad who was declared brain dead today after being beaten to a pulp by at least 5 Russians whilst still inside the stadium

But you keep coming with your crap throw away remarks.
The French jails are over flowing with the 5 English fans arrested.

Let's not mention the French Marseille Gang that attacked th English fans as they were having a drink outside a bar.
Or the Marseille Police Commisioner who publicly spoke up for the English fans saying they were not to blame for the trouble.
Or the French admittance that there were Russian Hooligan Gangs in France with the sole aim of violance.
Or how dozens of Russians managed to enter the stadium with Knives, Iron Bars, Flares and a plethora of other weapons.
Or why only Russia was warned and given a kick out of the comp, suspended unless it happens again

Of course you won't post how all the Welsh and English fans were drinking together in Lille with no sign of any trouble
Nor will you post how around 2,000 Russians, after watching their team lose, went to Lille with the sole reason of confronting the Welsh and English.

You are living in the 80's but of course if you had ever been to a game of football in England you'd know that hooliganism has long since passed and isrestricted to a few mindless knobs just like there are in any other sport.

Just like I experienced 1st hand in 2007 at the North v Centrals GF with CD fans spitting on the North fans from their corp box, and a handful decided to come down and take on the North fans who were shouting up at them.

I can go on with more examples of you want. Just because the press likes to spew out sensationalist shite doesn't mean it's true.

Firstly this was posted before the tournament even started when English fans were trashing bars in Marseille, the English fans were by all reports good during the game. The fights during and after the Russia game was all the Russians fault I agree and they attended the tournaments in gangs with the sole purpose of fighting. They should lose their rights to host the WC in 2018.
Disgraceful stuff by Russia.
And FYI I've attended dozens of EPL and Serie A fixtures aswell as numerous other leagues to go go with a CL final in Paris. I have also attended World Cups and Euro's so hardly any games of " no value". I will also be going to the WC in Russia and Qatar
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer