Round 14 - Normal transmission has resumed

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 14 - Normal transmission has resumed

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:28 pm

saintal wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I assume the drugs are wearing off at Windy Hill?

Ages ago.
Havnt you seen how fat Jobe is since he stopped taking AOD

He did look a little heavier today. 1 kick for the day :shock: His good mate Goddard wasn't much busier with 3.

Carrying an injury and shouldnt be playing. Even though Goddard wasnt involved in the saga he is mentally cooked like Jobe as both have been doing all the media and being the frontmen for the club to try and keep the younger guys out of the spotlight
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1127 times
Been liked: 3576 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby carey » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:37 pm

saintal wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Ages ago.

He did look a little heavier today. 1 kick for the day :shock: His good mate Goddard wasn't much busier with 3.

Just love the fact the Goddard left the saints as they were 'Shit' well the Karma bus strikes again.....

Although it's only 1 game, I still loved it. I hate blokes shit canning clubs that gave them there start in the system
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2813 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby cracka » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:23 pm

carey wrote:Just love the fact the Goddard left the saints as they were 'Shit' well the Karma bus strikes again.....

Although it's only 1 game, I still loved it. I hate blokes shit canning clubs that gave them there start in the system

Yep, still remember Buckley leaving Brisbane for Collingwood to play in a successful side in the late 90's. =)) =))
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 466 times
Been liked: 574 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Jase » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:25 pm

I honestly cant stand Brendan Goddard... and to see him playing like a busted arse is just a joy to behold. ..
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1515 times
Been liked: 563 times

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:26 pm

carey wrote:
saintal wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Ages ago.

Just love the fact the Goddard left the saints as they were 'Shit' well the Karma bus strikes again.....

There are 800,000 reasons why Goddard aint bothered. Neither of us will win a flag so he jumped at the cash on offer
Jim05
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 am

carey wrote:
saintal wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Ages ago.

Reckon that deal suited the Saints as much as anyone. Would have been a tough move for Goddard such were his close ties at Moorabbin. He finishes with a hefty payday = win/win. Think when he's finished though he'll consider himself more a Saint than Bomber.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:20 am

As will Cooney a bulldog, Chapman a cat, Gwilt ( :lol: ) a saint and Mckernan a .....
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5593 times
Been liked: 5196 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby marbles » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 am

Spargo wrote:As will Cooney a bulldog, Chapman a cat, Gwilt ( :lol: ) a saint and Mckernan a .....

Hack
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 am

Spargo wrote:As will Cooney a bulldog, Chapman a cat, Gwilt ( :lol: ) a saint and Mckernan a .....

Waite, Del Santo et all say hi
Jim05
Coach

Postby stan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Err Schultz cleared ????

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1258 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Footy Smart » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:59 pm

stan wrote:Err Schultz cleared ????

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

As Titus said - no man bun no charge
Footy Smart
Coach

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 118 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Just proving Dave Hughes smart arse comment wrong is all the reasoning I need for the Schultz let off.....
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 748 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Just proving Dave Hughes smart arse comment wrong is all the reasoning I need for the Schultz let off.....

Dave Hughes is a flog.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact between Port Adelaide's Jay Schulz and the Sydney Swans' Ted Richards from the third quarter of Thursday's match was assessed. The panel said Richards took possession of a loose ball and was tackled by Schulz from behind. In the course of the tackle, Richards’ head made forceful contact with the ground. It was the view of the panel that the tackle was not unreasonable in the circumstances. The panel said, in their view, the tackle was undertaken in one continuous motion, with no secondary action. It was determined no further action would be taken.

Matthew Broadbent, Port Adelaide, has been charged with making unreasonable or unnecessary contact to an injured player (Luke Parker), during the third quarter of the Round 14 match between Port Adelaide and the Sydney Swans, played at the SCG on Thursday July 2, 2015.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available video evidence and a medical report from the Sydney Swans Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct, with low impact to the body. The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.

Travis Varcoe, Collingwood, has been charged with charged with making forceful contact from front-on against Cyril Rioli, Hawthorn, during the fourth quarter of the Round 14 match between Collingwood and Hawthorn, played at the MCG on Friday July 3, 2015.

In summary, he can accept a $1500 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Hawthorn Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with low impact to the head. This offence was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Trent Cotchin, Richmond, has been charged with charged with striking Zac Williams, GWS, during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from Greater Western Sydney, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with low impact to the head. This offence was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Callan Ward, GWS, has been charged with a second offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

A second offence for being involved in a melee is a $2500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1500 sanction.

Cam McCarthy, GWS, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

A first offence for being involved in a melee is a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Adam Treloar, GWS, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

A first offence for being involved in a melee is a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Jake Batchelor, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Toby Greene, GWS, has been charged with a first offence of spitting at an opposition player (Atnhony Miles) during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

A first offence for spitting is a $2500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1500 sanction.

Ivan Maric, Richmond, has been charged with charged with striking Jack Steele, GWS, during the third quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

In summary, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from Greater Western Sydney, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with medium impact to the head. The offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction.

Mark LeCras, West Coast, has been charged with charged with striking Neville Jetta, Melbourne, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between West Coast and Melbourne, played at TIO Stadium on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Melbourne Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as intentional conduct with low impact to the body. This offence was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Mark Baguley, Essendon, has been charged with charged with striking Jack Lonie, St Kilda, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between Essendon and St Kilda, played at Etihad Stadium on Sunday July 5, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as intentional conduct with low impact to the head. The offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction.

Darcy Gardiner, Brisbane Lions, has been charged with wrestling Hayden Ballantyne, Fremantle, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between the Brisbane Lions and Fremantle, played at Domain Stadium on Sunday July 5, 2015.

A first offence for wrestling is a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Hayden Ballantyne, Fremantle, has been charged with wrestling Darcy Gardiner, Brisbane Lions, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between Fremantle and the Brisbane Lions, played at Domain Stadium on Sunday July 5, 2015.

A first offence for wrestling is a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7543 times
Been liked: 10874 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:17 pm

If anyone's got Jay Schulz's phone no, I want to go halves in a lotto ticket with him...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5593 times
Been liked: 5196 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Spargo wrote:If anyone's got Jay Schulz's phone no, I want to go halves in a lotto ticket with him...

Why so? Makes it easier to differentiate what the MRP see as forceful ( arms pinned and driven into the ground ) and what is incidental in a fair tackle.

Makes sense to me. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7543 times
Been liked: 10874 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Zero arguments from me. Was funny for 5 minutes 12 years ago. Since then he's been a Division 1 A grade **** wit.

Booney wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Just proving Dave Hughes smart arse comment wrong is all the reasoning I need for the Schultz let off.....

Dave Hughes is a flog.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact between Port Adelaide's Jay Schulz and the Sydney Swans' Ted Richards from the third quarter of Thursday's match was assessed. The panel said Richards took possession of a loose ball and was tackled by Schulz from behind. In the course of the tackle, Richards’ head made forceful contact with the ground. It was the view of the panel that the tackle was not unreasonable in the circumstances. The panel said, in their view, the tackle was undertaken in one continuous motion, with no secondary action. It was determined no further action would be taken.

Matthew Broadbent, Port Adelaide, has been charged with making unreasonable or unnecessary contact to an injured player (Luke Parker), during the third quarter of the Round 14 match between Port Adelaide and the Sydney Swans, played at the SCG on Thursday July 2, 2015.

Based on the available video evidence and a medical report from the Sydney Swans Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct, with low impact to the body. The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.

Travis Varcoe, Collingwood, has been charged with charged with making forceful contact from front-on against Cyril Rioli, Hawthorn, during the fourth quarter of the Round 14 match between Collingwood and Hawthorn, played at the MCG on Friday July 3, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Hawthorn Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with low impact to the head. This offence was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Trent Cotchin, Richmond, has been charged with charged with striking Zac Williams, GWS, during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from Greater Western Sydney, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with low impact to the head. This offence was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Callan Ward, GWS, has been charged with a second offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

A second offence for being involved in a melee is a $2500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1500 sanction.

Cam McCarthy, GWS, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Adam Treloar, GWS, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Jake Batchelor, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Toby Greene, GWS, has been charged with a first offence of spitting at an opposition player (Atnhony Miles) during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

A first offence for spitting is a $2500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1500 sanction.

Ivan Maric, Richmond, has been charged with charged with striking Jack Steele, GWS, during the third quarter of the Round 14 match between Richmond and GWS, played at the MCG on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from Greater Western Sydney, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with medium impact to the head. The offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction.

Mark LeCras, West Coast, has been charged with charged with striking Neville Jetta, Melbourne, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between West Coast and Melbourne, played at TIO Stadium on Saturday July 4, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Melbourne Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as intentional conduct with low impact to the body. This offence was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a $1000 sanction.

Mark Baguley, Essendon, has been charged with charged with striking Jack Lonie, St Kilda, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between Essendon and St Kilda, played at Etihad Stadium on Sunday July 5, 2015.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as intentional conduct with low impact to the head. The offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction.

Darcy Gardiner, Brisbane Lions, has been charged with wrestling Hayden Ballantyne, Fremantle, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between the Brisbane Lions and Fremantle, played at Domain Stadium on Sunday July 5, 2015.

Hayden Ballantyne, Fremantle, has been charged with wrestling Darcy Gardiner, Brisbane Lions, during the second quarter of the Round 14 match between Fremantle and the Brisbane Lions, played at Domain Stadium on Sunday July 5, 2015.

Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 748 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Schulz kissed on the d*ck...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby bennymacca » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Saw it on afl360. Surely he should have been suspended for that. It was slightly better than Gibbs one but still should have been a week imo.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Jim05 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:39 pm

bennymacca wrote:Saw it on afl360. Surely he should have been suspended for that. It was slightly better than Gibbs one but still should have been a week imo.

Personally believe neither should get games but it just needs to be consistant.
Jim05
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 pm

I find it amusing that some ports supporters were very vocal about gibbs and how he should get games but now how their tune has changed now that one of their own it would have been criminal if Schulz got games
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL