BL&G Football League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Skip Dimes » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 am

jakovasaurus wrote:Kapunda opening the cheque book to get $anandrea back from Hamley.
$850 a game says the man himself.

Lol, nice attempt Troll...
Skip Dimes
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Postby jakovasaurus » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Skip Dimes wrote:
jakovasaurus wrote:Kapunda opening the cheque book to get $anandrea back from Hamley.

Just stating what I've been told from the man himself. Playing in a flag at Hamley has pushed his price up. Taking a hometown discount to head to bomberland, turning down massive four figure offers from the south east.
jakovasaurus
Under 18s

Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 130 times

Postby Skip Dimes » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:14 pm

jakovasaurus wrote:
Skip Dimes wrote:

Just stating what I've been told from the man himself. Playing in a flag at Hamley has pushed his price up. Taking a hometown discount to head to bomberland, turning down massive four figure offers from the south east.

Well you are a gullible one then aren't you??? Kapunda Might spend $850 a week on football total. He's havin a fair lend of you champ! lol
Skip Dimes
Rookie

Postby Jim05 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Reckon you are kidding saying Kapunda only spend $850 a week Skip, they might not pay as much as some clubs but im certain they would be spending alot more than that
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Skip Dimes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:11 am

Jim05 wrote:Reckon you are kidding saying Kapunda only spend $850 a week Skip, they might not pay as much as some clubs but im certain they would be spending alot more than that

I think you are correct for next season, as last season was surely considered unacceptable, and they are recruiting quite vigorously I've been told... However it's prob not a stretch to say that last year was quite a cheap one for the Bombers. But to say they would pay $850 for a former junior, and local is absurd, and totally incorrect, they never have to my knowledge, nor will they pay that amount for a player, whether it be from the plains league or SANFL.

But hey, it's doing what he wants maybe, and that's getting himself a bit of attention in the forum if its an intention to shop himself around. Maybe Jaks is acting as a manager, take a % if he can talk up prices a bit more.
Skip Dimes
Rookie

Postby Gilligan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:23 pm

WellPlayed#9 wrote:
Borat wrote:wonderful that herrmann is recruiting very well up to now couple of ex-SAAFL relatives from a club close to salisbury so will be around the mark again
willaston working on a key position from mallee comp signed an ex gepps x player allocca
tanunda trying to lure number of ex players wells dutschke still undecided plus a key position from waikerie close to dotted line
songers mob still work to do heard these ones unhappy with what was offered; mercer, stanley, dunn, heinze, jamer blakemore solly phillips from premiers side
south got paget foldesdy goulding all re-signed
freeling have another key from broadview $$$
nuri early favourits but watch for panthers

Was wondering if he would drag any players from his old club!! The Waikerie hierarchy would be thrilled about that!

How is Nuri going to go with one of there new recruits being at Ess during supplements saga , will he be banned from playing . Also heard most of Ango's recruits including Woodards moved on so would suggest they will go back to struggling again
Sometimes the old guys do know whats best
Gilligan
Rookie

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Red Rocket » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Skip Dimes wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Reckon you are kidding saying Kapunda only spend $850 a week Skip, they might not pay as much as some clubs but im certain they would be spending alot more than that

I think you are correct for next season, as last season was surely considered unacceptable, and they are recruiting quite vigorously I've been told... However it's prob not a stretch to say that last year was quite a cheap one for the Bombers. But to say they would pay $850 for a former junior, and local is absurd, and totally incorrect, they never have to my knowledge, nor will they pay that amount for a player, whether it be from the plains league or SANFL.

But hey, it's doing what he wants maybe, and that's getting himself a bit of attention in the forum if its an intention to shop himself around. Maybe Jaks is acting as a manager, take a % if he can talk up prices a bit more.

I really hope you are correct about Kapunda's spending last year, performance wise they should of spent next to nothing!
Red Rocket
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 72 times
Grassroots Team: Kapunda

Postby Red Rocket » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Gilligan wrote:How is Nuri going to go with one of there new recruits being at Ess during supplements saga , will he be banned from playing . Also heard most of Ango's recruits including Woodards moved on so would suggest they will go back to struggling again

Who is the Ex Bomber Gilligan?
Sounds like all sides losing a couple of players, saw on another thread that another Gawler Centrals player headed back to the SANFL, looks like they have lost 4 or 5 already and thats without the rumours of the money drying up.
Have heard a couple of South lads chasing money up in the Hills league, not sure who and if they were fringe players or not, also talk of a couple of older ex South blokes coming back, wouldnt think Halliday would be pulling on the boots though maybe just coaching
Red Rocket
Under 18s

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Not sure about Big Ben being involved at Souths, RR.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Rabish Binney » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Red Rocket wrote:
Gilligan wrote:How is Nuri going to go with one of there new recruits being at Ess during supplements saga , will he be banned from playing . Also heard most of Ango's recruits including Woodards moved on so would suggest they will go back to struggling again

Sounds like all sides losing a couple of players, saw on another thread that another Gawler Centrals player headed back to the SANFL, looks like they have lost 4 or 5 already and thats without the rumours of the money drying up.
Have heard a couple of South lads chasing money up in the Hills league, not sure who and if they were fringe players or not, also talk of a couple of older ex South blokes coming back, wouldnt think Halliday would be pulling on the boots though maybe just coaching

Not sure where you mail is coming from RR but I have heard from reliable sources that GC have re-signed every player except for 1 (and his signature is not far away I've been told).
Rabish Binney
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Red Rocket » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Rabish Binney wrote:
Red Rocket wrote:

Not sure where you mail is coming from RR but I have heard from reliable sources that GC have re-signed every player except for 1 (and his signature is not far away I've been told).

West Adelaide's website has Solly as an in and Central Districts has Molyneux as an in, is this not confirmed?
Is Kingy going around again?
Id think the rumours of money drying up is just that though and wouldnt think many others would be on the move
Red Rocket
Under 18s

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Solly and Moly gone.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:42 pm

The money will never dry up as long as Herzick is still the coach
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times

Postby Bag & Sledge » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:09 pm

!
Last edited by Bag & Sledge on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bag & Sledge
Under 18s

Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 31 times

Postby Gilligan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Red Rocket wrote:

thought i read in Barossa Herald a couple of weeks ago that Nuri had signed Henry slattery who i thought was on ess list during supplements saga before coming to Port Magpies
Gilligan
Rookie

Postby Gilligan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Red Rocket wrote:

thought i read in Barossa Herald a couple of weeks ago that Nuri had signed Henry slattery who i thought was on ess list during supplements saga before coming to Port Magpies
Gilligan
Rookie

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 am

Red Rocket wrote: Have heard a couple of South lads chasing money up in the Hills league, not sure who and if they were fringe players or not, also talk of a couple of older ex South blokes coming back, wouldnt think Halliday would be pulling on the boots though maybe just coaching

I should never have doubted. Benny is coaching South's B grade.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby one day I will » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:34 pm

If Benny H can coach how he played Oh dear god look out!!!!
one day I will
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Although, I don't reckon he's that smart. Takes a while for the blood flow to reach the brain.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby one day I will » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:41 am

Thats a bit rough DOGWATCHER.
one day I will
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times