HICKS DECISION

Anything!

Re: HICKS DECISION

Postby whufc » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Booney wrote:I've not read all the comments, but does it matter who he was training to / or was fighting against?

If, say, he was training with a rebel group in the Ukraine to fight Russian troops, does that make him guilt of terrorism, or is it only because he was reportedly training with a group who inflicted pain and suffering upon Australians?

Exactly
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 pm

whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:I've not read all the comments, but does it matter who he was training to / or was fighting against?

If, say, he was training with a rebel group in the Ukraine to fight Russian troops, does that make him guilt of terrorism, or is it only because he was reportedly training with a group who inflicted pain and suffering upon Australians?

Exactly

So it's only terrorism if it's action against Australia?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:59 pm

He can **** off and fight for whoever he wants; just don't expect any sympathy from me when his life goes all $hitty because of it.
"I was on holiday" Hope you enjoyed it and saw plenty of interesting things
I still say he's lucky he wasn't skun alive when caught. Would he want us to pay him if that had happened?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:He can **** off and fight for whoever he wants; just don't expect any sympathy from me when his life goes all $hitty because of it.
I still say he's lucky he wasn't skun alive when caught. Would he want us to pay him if that had happened?

Skinned alive, from the grave. Very rare law suits they are indeed.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Booney wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:He can **** off and fight for whoever he wants; just don't expect any sympathy from me when his life goes all $hitty because of it.

Skinned alive, from the grave. Very rare law suits they are indeed.

Take this :D
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby whufc » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Booney wrote:
whufc wrote:

Exactly

I'm agreeing with u mate
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby kickinit » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Q. wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Q. wrote:
kickinit wrote: Hicks so called "brothers" were ready to go to war with the western world and with out doubt he would of shot at Australian soldiers if he had the chance. It would be interesting what everyones thoughts would be if he did shoot at them.

A speculative argument that has no factual grounding.

Its actually called the truth and to this day he still hasn't denied it. The reason why he hasn't denied it is because he knows the US has the evidence. If the US had no proof of it then he wouldn't of been fighting his charge on a legality basis.

The truth is that he never shot at Western forces. You're using speculation based on your opinion that he may have if given the chance. Fact is, he didn't.

Seriously Q you don't think he would of if he had a chance. He admitted about his hate towards the western world, the fact his "brothers" were prepared to go to war with the western world. When he's openly admitted those 2 things you don't think he would of taken a shot.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby kickinit » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 pm

doesn't matter who he is fighting, if he is fighting with a group that has any link to terrorism then yes he is a terrorist. David Hicks has admitted to training with a terrorist group so yes he is a terrorist.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Q. wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Q. wrote:
kickinit wrote:my thoughts are if you want to train with a terrorist group then you don't even deserve a trial. These groups kill innocent people just because they are brainwashed by some idiot that thinks he is the next hitler. Why would we even bother with a person that has the thought of killing innocent australians just because of something that is made up.

George Bush frequently reference religion in his rhetoric before the Iraq invasion that killed many innocent people. Again, there is no moral superiority in this argument.

You seriously going to compare bush reference to religion to a terrorist reference to religion. Clutching at straws now Q.

You're clutching at straws claiming the moral high ground.

You want to believe it's different, but it's not.

I'm not the one that is trying to defend his actions even though to this day he has never denied the claims about training with a terrorist group.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby JK » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Booney wrote:
whufc wrote:

Exactly

More treason than terrorism as the issue in that respect I would think (not that I have any interest in being involved in this particular discussion)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4461 times
Been liked: 2988 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion