Boston Bakery

Anything!

Boston Bakery

Postby beeroclock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Sad day for the town of Port Lincoln.
After 82 years of trading as the major wholesaler for the town it was forced to close the doors last week.
Fantastic people to deal with.
Good luck to the owners who had issues finding qualified trades people for some time.
Business is currently being advertised for anyone interested in walking into a full scale bakery and rejuvenating this great company.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Boston Bakery

Postby heater31 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:42 pm

beeroclock wrote:Sad day for the town of Port Lincoln.
After 82 years of trading as the major wholesaler for the town it was forced to close the doors last week.
Good luck to the owners who had issues finding qualified trades people for some time.
Business is currently being advertised for anyone interested in walking into a full scale bakery and rejuvenating this great company.

Directors have been looking to sell the business for years.

Good news for my home town's bakery 40 minutes up the road, I'm guessing they will now be the major supplier around the place.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Re: Boston Bakery

Postby beeroclock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

heater31 wrote:
beeroclock wrote:Sad day for the town of Port Lincoln.

Directors have been looking to sell the business for years.

Good news for my home town's bakery 40 minutes up the road, I'm guessing they will now be the major supplier around the place.

Rawles.
Your home town bakery has been slaying it for years as is,they have a top head man there.
Yes Bostons has been up for grabs for a while.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion