I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Brodlach » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:46 pm

Is $10 for a pint in a pub normal?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4217 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby locky801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Brodlach wrote:Is $10 for a pint in a pub normal?

for a pint of what :shock: :shock:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3733 times
Been liked: 1176 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:51 pm

locky801 wrote:

Probably if it's from a craft brewery...

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11895 times
Been liked: 3616 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:58 pm

Yep it is $12 in some joints..
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1280 times
Been liked: 3491 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Wedgie » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:13 pm

My pub does jugs for $9.90! :lol:
(Thur-Sun, selected beers only)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2058 times
Been liked: 3911 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby The Bedge » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Wedgie wrote:

My pub does jugs for $9.90! :lol:
(Thur-Sun, selected beers only)

Wow!

If I could handle your shit for 3hrs serving me, I’d be there in a heart beat! ;) :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3195 times
Been liked: 4023 times

Postby Pseudo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:54 pm

While driving, the charge light came on intermittently. A bit later there was a "bing" noise and the console screen turned off. Suspect the alternator is about to die but I'm no expert.

Is this one for the mechanic or for the auto electrician?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1563 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby whufc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:05 pm

Need some advice but don't want to look for it on the wider social media audience.

So I have a court order to have miss 12 and miss 10 every second fortnight. In recent times the kids have been unsure about coming up which really took me by surprise as we have a strong relationship.

I was texting both the girls last night about this upcoming weekend and they were really keen. I got a text an hour ago from Miss 10 saying hey we might not come up as mum said if we don't go she will take us ice skating. Upon asking miss 10 a few more questions I have worked out that the ex has been doing that for last couple of months which is why they haven't been coming up.

To make matters worse the ex has used that to increase her child support due to the less care I have had. As I mentioned previously the one night of care changed the price by around $130 a fortnight per child, no wonder she can afford to take them out if they stay with her instead.

Has anyone experienced this type behaviour, do you think my court order which was stock standard might prevent her from contiounsly planning events on my scheduled weekends. Would I speak to child support or is this more of a 'legal' issue.

Sorry for opening up on here but the honest answer is I don't have a lot of support networks who have experience in this field.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5603 times
Been liked: 2537 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:14 pm

whufc wrote:Need some advice but don't want to look for it on the wider social media audience.

So I have a court order to have miss 12 and miss 10 every second fortnight. In recent times the kids have been unsure about coming up which really took me by surprise as we have a strong relationship.

I was texting both the girls last night about this upcoming weekend and they were really keen. I got a text an hour ago from Miss 10 saying hey we might not come up as mum said if we don't go she will take us ice skating. Upon asking miss 10 a few more questions I have worked out that the ex has been doing that for last couple of months which is why they haven't been coming up.

To make matters worse the ex has used that to increase her child support due to the less care I have had. As I mentioned previously the one night of care changed the price by around $130 a fortnight per child, no wonder she can afford to take them out if they stay with her instead.

Has anyone experienced this type behaviour, do you think my court order which was stock standard might prevent her from contiounsly planning events on my scheduled weekends. Would I speak to child support or is this more of a 'legal' issue.

Sorry for opening up on here but the honest answer is I don't have a lot of support networks who have experience in this field.

If you have a court order to have them every 2nd weekend isn’t that what has to happen as detailed in the court order?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2233 times
Been liked: 2527 times

Postby whufc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:21 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
whufc wrote:Need some advice but don't want to look for it on the wider social media audience.

If you have a court order to have them every 2nd weekend isn’t that what has to happen as detailed in the court order?

That’s what I believe is the case for the 10 year old, I also think the 12 year old is now legally allowed to chose.
whufc
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:24 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Yep, my brother has gone through similar in the past. The court order is meant to be obeyed, I’d be letting her know this is the case
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3554 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Brodlach » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:38 pm

locky801 wrote:

Heineken
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:41 am

It blows me away, as much as I loved being a single parent, it was gold when I knew they were staying with their mum for a weekend, it gave me a chance to adult, I could go to the pub, go to the city or get a friend over for an empty and be guilt free.

I never get/got angry with my ex when she tried little stunts, it reminded me of why she is an "ex".

My solution would be, pack some gloves and when you pick the girls up and take them ice skating without them even knowing, use her childish ways to your advantage and play dumb.

Wait until a couple of days after you've dropped them back home to just point out in a polite manner the court order and how you think it's best for all parties to just abide by the rules.

No one wins arguments mate and life is a shit load easier if you all just get along, Miss 12 is going to do your bonce in soon with sleepovers etc. you're going to have to encourage/let her have a friend stay at the ranch once in a while, otherwise you won't see her as much, it's human nature for teenage girls.

BTW, check this joint out before it shuts down, a bit pricey but it does bore them before too long, I used to take mine there randomly with great results, grab an ice cream nearby afterwards for the walk to the car, park at Coles as it's free and you won't get booked.

https://thewintervillage.com.au/adelaide/ice-skating/
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7939 times

Postby whufc » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:09 am

Oh yeah, she definitely reinforces why she is my ex. Sadly as my life has got better and I have achieved things her attitude and behaviour has deteriorated.

Hard part is actually getting them up here now. If she has convinced them a weekend with her is going to be more fun, im not sure how I can even get them to my house. Especially given she controls the amount of time I can contact them throughout the week.

Like this week I got a text from miss 10 saying, hey dad we might not come up this weekend eventually we got to a point where she messaged me mum said if we don't go she will take us ice skating and to the movies.

I responded with it would be great if you could come up, happy to do whatever you would like to do.

Next text was 'sorry dad mum said I have to get off my phone now, chat tomorrow if im allowed to.'

We always encourage the girls to bring up friends and when they do they have they have an absolute ball.
whufc
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:22 am

whufc wrote:Oh yeah, she definitely reinforces why she is my ex. Sadly as my life has got better and I have achieved things her attitude and behaviour has deteriorated.

Hard part is actually getting them up here now. If she has convinced them a weekend with her is going to be more fun, im not sure how I can even get them to my house. Especially given she controls the amount of time I can contact them throughout the week.

Like this week I got a text from miss 10 saying, hey dad we might not come up this weekend eventually we got to a point where she messaged me mum said if we don't go she will take us ice skating and to the movies.

I responded with it would be great if you could come up, happy to do whatever you would like to do.

Next text was 'sorry dad mum said I have to get off my phone now, chat tomorrow if im allowed to.'

We always encourage the girls to bring up friends and when they do they have they have an absolute ball.

What was the time? Who's phone?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:38 am

5:30pm, their own phone.
whufc
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:51 am

whufc wrote:5:30pm, their own phone.

Dude, you're her dad, she doesn't need to get off of her phone, it wasn't late.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:17 am

Sounds like she is jealous of what you have become.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:23 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:5:30pm, their own phone.

Dude, you're her dad, she doesn't need to get off of her phone, it wasn't late.

Exactly. that's my thoughts hey.
whufc
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:27 am

Brodlach wrote:Sounds like she is jealous of what you have become.

That's what I think, I mean I was an absolute shit husband no doubt about. It genuinely regret the marriage, I wasn't ready for it and should never have let it happen. I wish she hadn't have been the 'lesson I needed'.

But its just got real nasty in recent times, sadly the more I seem to step away from the nastiness and the arguments the more aggressive and cunning she gets.
whufc
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion