Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Magellan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:58 am

No wonder everyone wants to win Masterchef or MKR.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 am

Booney wrote:http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/01/20/17/07/tv-chef-allegedly-caught-racking-up-live-on-morning-show

One credit card - Available at any bank
One line of blow - Easy to find in the TV business
The look of his face - Priceless

:lol:

"TV chef allegedly caught racking up live on morning show".

Talk about false advertising. The made it sound like Nigella Lawson got her norks out on Sunrise this morning.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1559 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Saw this while browsing FB. The comments are great.

meninist.JPG
meninist.JPG (84.14 KiB) Viewed 559 times
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 pm

HH3 wrote:Saw this while browsing FB. The comments are great.

meninist.JPG

Brilliant.

"What's the flag for"

"You know what it's for"

"No,I don't"
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7497 times
Been liked: 10783 times

Postby Booney » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:13 pm

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/sout ... 274abc53f1

The Giant Wedgie got blown away!

It's currently in a pine tree. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby am Bays » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Chemistry 101

https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLoveScience/videos/1208151935872482/

Pseudo you'd find an ionic attraction to this social media platform if you broke your negative philosophical bonds to it
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1812 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 pm

am Bays wrote:Chemistry 101

https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLoveSc ... 1935872482

Pseudo you'd find an ionic attraction to this social media platform if you broke your negative philosophical bonds to it

I haven't got time to look at science videos on wankbook. I'm too busy Doing Actual Science in the Real World.
Last edited by Pseudo on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1559 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:07 pm

https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLoveScience/videos/1208151935872482/

Haha that was awesome
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby am Bays » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Pseudo wrote:

I haven't got time to look at science videos on wankbook. I'm too busy Doing Actual Science in the Real World.

So basically,

Pseudo = H+, facebook = Ne+

Therefore, no attraction.....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Pseudo wrote:

Hopefully not as a statistician given your SANFL ladder threads :D
bennymacca
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:44 pm

The equality debate.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:14 am

Mitchell Pearce. A leading light in rugby league leadership. :lol:

"I don't give a **** anymore. I'll **** your dog".

Famous. Last. Words. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:05 am

Booney wrote:Mitchell Pearce. A leading light in rugby league leadership. :lol:

Wouldn't be the first league star to bang a few dogs.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7929 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:10 am

Nick Ryan, in the Saturday 'Tiser : :lol:

IF Elvis decides to stage a comeback this week, with Jimi Hendrix, John Bonham and Nero forming his backing band, I hope and pray they don’t televise the event on Channel 7. I’d hate to miss it.

I’m halfway through a fortnight where I avoid Channel 7 the way Tony Abbott avoids the realisation that he’ll never be Prime Minister again.

Tony’s problem is delusion. Mine is bloody tennis.

Tennis is the game invented for men who believe balls should be sliced and women who want them changed at regular intervals.

Having spent some time around tennis tournaments as a kid, I discovered early on that not every dickhead plays tennis but every tennis player’s a dickhead.

Give me 22 yards of rolled turf, some movement off the seam and a flashing cover drive any day.

Channel 7 has put plenty of time and cash into covering the Australian Open and I’m sure they do a good enough job of it to please an audience whose expectations are so low they actually want to watch tennis in the first place.

They’ll get plenty of eyeballs over the course of the tournament but they won’t get mine.

Considering I’m a man whose default position is lounging on the couch watching sport on TV, that says a lot about my loathing for tennis.

Not even the comedic value in a comeback by the great American serve and volleyer Hank Pfister could draw me in.

The list of things I would rather do than watch tennis would take a lifetime to complete but only eight letters to write. Anything.

I would rather watch my parents recreate highlights from their honeymoon than have to endure a single set of tennis.

Ask me to shave down a polar bear before handing him the razor to return the favour and I’d do it in a flash if it meant I’d never have to endure another match on centre court.

I will happily have a latte with every single MAMIL here for the Tour Down Under and smile through conversations about cleats, hill climbs and scrotal chaffing rather than watch a single backhand from some bloke wearing his cap around the wrong way.

Strap me to a chair made of squid jags and make me watch a bunch of other people’s kids perform in a nine-hour ballet concert and I’d still consider myself more fortunate than the man who had a stroke while channel-surfing and got stuck watching the mixed doubles semi-finals.

I’d rather sit with Lleyton Hewitt at a Crows game than watch his final match.

I’d work as Donald Trump’s hairdresser and moonlight as Clive Palmer’s proctologist before I’d sit through another three-setter.

I’m aware that millions would disagree with me but the majority isn’t always right. Justin Bieber sells a lot more records than Jason Isbell, so being popular doesn’t mean something’s any good.

So while the rest of you watch your rallies and your volleys I’ll be searching for something, anything, more entertaining to keep myself amused.

Does anyone know if The Bolt Report is available on DVD?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Magellan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:19 am

Booney wrote:Nick Ryan, in the Saturday 'Tiser : :lol:

IF Elvis decides to stage a comeback this week, with Jimi Hendrix, John Bonham and Nero forming his backing band, I hope and pray they don’t televise the event on Channel 7. I’d hate to miss it.

I’m halfway through a fortnight where I avoid Channel 7 the way Tony Abbott avoids the realisation that he’ll never be Prime Minister again.

Tony’s problem is delusion. Mine is bloody tennis.

Tennis is the game invented for men who believe balls should be sliced and women who want them changed at regular intervals.

Having spent some time around tennis tournaments as a kid, I discovered early on that not every dickhead plays tennis but every tennis player’s a dickhead.

Give me 22 yards of rolled turf, some movement off the seam and a flashing cover drive any day.

Channel 7 has put plenty of time and cash into covering the Australian Open and I’m sure they do a good enough job of it to please an audience whose expectations are so low they actually want to watch tennis in the first place.

They’ll get plenty of eyeballs over the course of the tournament but they won’t get mine.

Considering I’m a man whose default position is lounging on the couch watching sport on TV, that says a lot about my loathing for tennis.

Not even the comedic value in a comeback by the great American serve and volleyer Hank Pfister could draw me in.

The list of things I would rather do than watch tennis would take a lifetime to complete but only eight letters to write. Anything.

I would rather watch my parents recreate highlights from their honeymoon than have to endure a single set of tennis.

Ask me to shave down a polar bear before handing him the razor to return the favour and I’d do it in a flash if it meant I’d never have to endure another match on centre court.

I will happily have a latte with every single MAMIL here for the Tour Down Under and smile through conversations about cleats, hill climbs and scrotal chaffing rather than watch a single backhand from some bloke wearing his cap around the wrong way.

Strap me to a chair made of squid jags and make me watch a bunch of other people’s kids perform in a nine-hour ballet concert and I’d still consider myself more fortunate than the man who had a stroke while channel-surfing and got stuck watching the mixed doubles semi-finals.

I’d rather sit with Lleyton Hewitt at a Crows game than watch his final match.

I’d work as Donald Trump’s hairdresser and moonlight as Clive Palmer’s proctologist before I’d sit through another three-setter.

I’m aware that millions would disagree with me but the majority isn’t always right. Justin Bieber sells a lot more records than Jason Isbell, so being popular doesn’t mean something’s any good.

So while the rest of you watch your rallies and your volleys I’ll be searching for something, anything, more entertaining to keep myself amused.

Does anyone know if The Bolt Report is available on DVD?

Quality rant. "Seven's Summer of Tennis" is actually a two-week long ad for its upcoming TV shows which has been cleverly disguised to look like a professional tennis tournament.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Postby am Bays » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:41 am

Given hs Dad was the first "face of" league in the late 80s and a non-drinker (IIRC from past RLW and biographies) you'd think he not have to look to far for advice on how to act in a professional manner.
am Bays
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Magellan wrote:Quality rant. "Seven's Summer of Tennis" is actually a two-week long ad for its upcoming TV shows which has been cleverly disguised to look like a professional tennis tournament.

They all do it. Ch10 use the big bash to talk about im a celeb get me out of here, and just when you think James Brayshaw couldnt get any worse, hearing him talk about "here come the habibs" for a solid minute qualifies as just about the worst TV i have ever seen
bennymacca
Coach

Postby MW » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:08 pm

It was a dog act
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2613 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby Magellan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 pm

bennymacca wrote:They all do it. Ch10 use the big bash to talk about im a celeb get me out of here, and just when you think James Brayshaw couldnt get any worse, hearing him talk about "here come the habibs" for a solid minute qualifies as just about the worst TV i have ever seen

True. One reason why I hate 'freeview' or whatever marketing nonsense FTA TV has concocted to make you feel like you're now getting something new for free, when all you're really getting is what you always got (for free) but about ten times worse.

bennymacca wrote:"here come the habibs"

This show promises to set world records for sh!t television.
Magellan
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:15 pm

you do get extra channels which they all utilise very poorly, with the exception of ONE for a year or so when it was first broadcast, ABC kids, and the SBS food channel.
bennymacca
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion