Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Magellan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:53 am

Pseudo wrote:
shoe boy wrote:Being concerned that anyone would use a lift going 1 or 10 floors !!! it is a lift and that is what they are for.

Now the Catholic Church that is something to be concerned for! :evil:

Especially one which has a lift.

"Third floor, confessions and baptisms. Mind your step."

Need to be very careful in selecting the right floor. If you end up at the top you'll be greeted by St Peter.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 am

Magellan wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
shoe boy wrote:Being concerned that anyone would use a lift going 1 or 10 floors !!! it is a lift and that is what they are for.

Would you actually care to explains your reasons why as opposed to posting a 1 line vent about it every week?

Maybe shoe boy's a practicing catholic, and with all the bad press its been getting he's concerned for the church's overall welfare?

That's fine but the point is, is that it doesn't promote any discussion, it's just a pointless rant.

Perhaps if he aired his concerns with us all, then we can all have our say.

You can't just call someone a dickhead and not explain why :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:13 am

Footy Chick wrote:
That's fine but the point is, is that it doesn't promote any discussion, it's just a pointless rant.

Thank you, I'm going to start demanding explanations now.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby HH3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:14 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

It's pretty self explanatory mate.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:22 am

HH3 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

It's pretty self explanatory mate.

I'm too much of a dickhead to know why I'm being called one.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby stan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Magellan wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Would you actually care to explains your reasons why as opposed to posting a 1 line vent about it every week?

Maybe shoe boy's a practicing catholic, and with all the bad press its been getting he's concerned for the church's overall welfare?

You can't just call someone a dickhead and not explain why [emoji38]

This is Australia and we reserve the right to call someone a dickhead without reason. ;)
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1255 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby shoe boy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:23 am

You can't just call someone a dickhead and not explain why :lol:[/quote]

I would gladly differ FC. 8-}
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby shoe boy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 am

Footy Chick wrote:

I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception .
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:47 am

Footy Chick wrote:Perhaps if he aired his concerns with us all, then we can all have our say.

I'd suggest reading between the lines. It's all there, you just need to look for it.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7519 times
Been liked: 10817 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:33 pm

shoe boy wrote:That's fine but the point is, is that it doesn't promote any discussion, it's just a pointless rant.

I would gladly differ FC. 8-}[/quote]

There are a lot of things that shit all of us (yes, I know that's another thread) but you dont see any of us posting the exact same thing on a weekly basis.

We get your point, really we do. There probably aren't many others that are fans here either

threatening me by PM don't exactly tickle my funny bone either.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby shoe boy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
shoe boy wrote:That's fine but the point is, is that it doesn't promote any discussion, it's just a pointless rant.

I would gladly differ FC. 8-}

There are a lot of things that shit all of us (yes, I know that's another thread) but you dont see any of us posting the exact same thing on a weekly basis.

We get your point, really we do. There probably aren't many others that are fans here either

threatening me by PM don't exactly tickle my funny bone either.[/quote]
Well I cannt believe what I just read !!! Threatening? Are you serious! Post what I pm you and inform me and all posters how that in any way is that a threat ! More like hello and that my employer is an aqantatance of you but not from this site and his wife is the ceo assistant of your employer ! Wow if some how you take that a threat well I am sincerely sorry and you need to get out more !
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Your family was from Northern Ireland not down South I'm assuming SB?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3919 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby shoe boy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:44 am

Wedgie wrote:Your family was from Northern Ireland not down South I'm assuming SB?

Wedgie, Yes myself and family are from Belfast in the Occupied North.

I have never mixed religion with the armed struggle against British rule.
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:00 pm

The fact we have a rep here that refuses to learn how to email on her company phone, but demands a company laptop to email in 2 line orders while on the road.

Yeah good luck with that bro.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby tipper » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:14 pm

shoe boy wrote:Well I cannt believe what I just read !!! Threatening? Are you serious! Post what I pm you and inform me and all posters how that in any way is that a threat ! More like hello and that my employer is an aqantatance of you but not from this site and his wife is the ceo assistant of your employer ! Wow if some how you take that a threat well I am sincerely sorry and you need to get out more !

why would you feel the need to do send a message like that at all though? its a bit stalkerish. just like when you posted up my personal details a while ago when i disagreed with you on a topic. personally, it is a bit threatening. you know who we are, and dropping hints about us, all the while hiding behind your keyboard (i have no idea who you are at all, although im sure i could find out if i really wanted to). why not just leave it as a discussion with the online persona, why stalk people and find out who they are and what they do?
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby shoe boy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:27 pm

tipper wrote:
shoe boy wrote:Well I cannt believe what I just read !!! Threatening? Are you serious! Post what I pm you and inform me and all posters how that in any way is that a threat ! More like hello and that my employer is an aqantatance of you but not from this site and his wife is the ceo assistant of your employer ! Wow if some how you take that a threat well I am sincerely sorry and you need to get out more !

why would you feel the need to do send a message like that at all though? its a bit stalkerish. just like when you posted up my personal details a while ago when i disagreed with you on a topic. personally, it is a bit threatening. you know who we are, and dropping hints about us, all the while hiding behind your keyboard (i have no idea who you are at all, although im sure i could find out if i really wanted to). why not just leave it as a discussion with the online persona, why stalk people and find out who they are and what they do?

This just gets better ! YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS??? WTF are you talking about ?
Did I make reference to a name when making comment about a subject? If so I should buy a lotto ticket and you should stop noting yourself as I have no f-----g idea who you are. As for hiding behind keyboards ?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Witnessing a vulture trying to get inside the SAF group as they walked through the terminal.
This is brilliant for those who took the Saffies 3-0 in the series....
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11916 times
Been liked: 3629 times

Postby tipper » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:52 pm

shoe boy wrote:
tipper wrote:

Did I make reference to a name when making comment about a subject? If so I should buy a lotto ticket and you should stop noting yourself as I have no f-----g idea who you are. As for hiding behind keyboards ?

someone has a short memory. i thought i meant more to you seeing as you went to the trouble of finding out where i work, and my name, and then posting it in the shits thread when i disagreed with you. :roll:
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby shoe boy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:38 pm

tipper wrote:
shoe boy wrote:
tipper wrote:

someone has a short memory. i thought i meant more to you seeing as you went to the trouble of finding out where i work, and my name, and then posting it in the shits thread when i disagreed with you. :roll:

Absolute crap ! Direct me to the post ! Or is there another shoe boy?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Direct me to the post too, this is the most interesting thing happening today.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion