I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:41 pm

;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1747 times
Been liked: 2155 times

Postby dedja » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:47 pm

where's my lemons? O:)
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

This post has not been approved by Dave from Alberton.
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1057 times

Postby kickinit » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:32 am

dedja wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Booney wrote:While you're a kid, Mum and Dad ( if you're lucky enough to have both ) tell you what to do, when to do it and if you're a good kid, you listen and do it.

When you grow into adult hood the police are, in many respects, like your parents. If they tell you to go and "stand over there and shut the **** up" you really should do as you're told.

Some smug prick with a roller and fat wallet is not excluded from this set of rules and respect.

So if a police officer tells you to shut up and go and rob that deli, do you do as your told? While I understand what your saying Booney, a officer also has to adhere to the law. In the voice recording. As a member of the public you always have a right to ask the question why to a officer, which he did and once the officer couldn't answer him to why he did as the officer had asked. The funny part is Booney when he was assaulted was when he was retrieving the keys for the officer, which he had told him was ok to do, so he was really doing as you say he should.

The injunction was put in place to cover the officer because of his poor record in dealing with people. If this evidence and the evidence of him lying under oath had been shown in court to the jury, there was no way a jury could of found him innocent.

NO-ONE WAS ASSAULTED.

You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.
You are a moron.

Looks like I got to you again. The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:40 am

kickinit wrote:
Booney wrote:While you're a kid, Mum and Dad ( if you're lucky enough to have both ) tell you what to do, when to do it and if you're a good kid, you listen and do it.

When you grow into adult hood the police are, in many respects, like your parents. If they tell you to go and "stand over there and shut the **** up" you really should do as you're told.

Some smug prick with a roller and fat wallet is not excluded from this set of rules and respect.

So if a police officer tells you to shut up and go and rob that deli, do you do as your told? While I understand what your saying Booney, a officer also has to adhere to the law. In the voice recording. As a member of the public you always have a right to ask the question why to a officer, which he did and once the officer couldn't answer him to why he did as the officer had asked. The funny part is Booney when he was assaulted was when he was retrieving the keys for the officer, which he had told him was ok to do, so he was really doing as you say he should.

The injunction was put in place to cover the officer because of his poor record in dealing with people. If this evidence and the evidence of him lying under oath had been shown in court to the jury, there was no way a jury could of found him innocent.

isn't this considered trolling???
If you think this cop was out of line you are a dead set idiot!!

Thankfully the judge had some common sense to throw this out otherwise policing from that verdict onwards would be extremely difficult.

I certainly hope there is a investigation into how this even got to court....

OTR can EAD, they have lost my business.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:18 am

kickinit wrote:The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.

"The evidence of the court holding out information....."

So the judge stopped the QC ( HE STOPPED A QC!!!! :lol: ) from raising this in court to assist the police department in achieving the desired outcome, an innocent verdict. Is this what you're saying?

If so, you, young man have some very juicy information that I am sure the DPP would love to hear about. Well, you have information to suggest the judge deliberately held back information from the jury. Yes?

Or, you're full of shit.

I'd suggest you don't need to speak to the DPP.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7541 times
Been liked: 10867 times

Postby heater31 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 am

woodublieve12 wrote:OTR can EAD, they have lost my business.

I will be actively avoiding them at all costs also.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 am

Booney wrote:
kickinit wrote:The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.

"The evidence of the court holding out information....."

So the judge stopped the QC ( HE STOPPED A QC!!!! :lol: ) from raising this in court to assist the police department in achieving the desired outcome, an innocent verdict. Is this what you're saying?

If so, you, young man have some very juicy information that I am sure the DPP would love to hear about. Well, you have information to suggest the judge deliberately held back information from the jury. Yes?

Or, you're full of shit.

I'd suggest you don't need to speak to the DPP.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby am Bays » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 am

heater31 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:OTR can EAD, they have lost my business.

I will be actively avoiding them at all costs also.

I already do, if they were the closest petrol station and I had to push my car due to running out of fuel, if I knew there was one up the road i.e Woolworths Petrol at Mitcham shops compared to the OTR on Cross rds/Belair rd - I'd keep pushing past the OTR to the Woolies petrol station.....

The fact that Kickinit is actively supporting them/him on here, just confirms my opinion of them
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 167 times
Been liked: 1843 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:39 am

As for boycotting OTR, I don't see the point, but good luck to you. I'm pretty sure he won't miss your business.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7541 times
Been liked: 10867 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:48 am

Booney wrote:As for boycotting OTR, I don't see the point, but good luck to you. I'm pretty sure he won't miss your business.

i'm sure he won't... But the bloke is a disgrace and i refuse to put my hard earned into his company...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:51 am

Perhaps boycotting is the wrong terminology.

Perhaps supporting your local independent and getting away from OTR, coles and woolies
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11994 times
Been liked: 3662 times

Postby am Bays » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:As for boycotting OTR, I don't see the point, but good luck to you. I'm pretty sure he won't miss your business.

i'm sure he won't... But the bloke is a disgrace and i refuse to put my hard earned into his company...

^
This
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 167 times
Been liked: 1843 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am

If it's a choice between Coles, woolies, and OTR, I'm still choosing OTR any day of the week. Might be a dick but still a south Aussie
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 am

bennymacca wrote:If it's a choice between Coles, woolies, and OTR, I'm still choosing OTR any day of the week. Might be a dick but still a south Aussie

couldn't care less if the bloke was wrapped in the state flag as a baby, spoon fed from a hairy nose wombat and there was a nice bouquet of Sturt's desert pea's in his mothers room.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby dedja » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 am

kickinit wrote: The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.

You are a moron.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

This post has not been approved by Dave from Alberton.
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1057 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:29 am

After the shooting years ago in the city involving the newspaper deliverer, did anyone else boycott the servo on Richmond rd?? United I think it is
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11994 times
Been liked: 3662 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:42 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:After the shooting years ago in the city involving the newspaper deliverer, did anyone else boycott the servo on Richmond rd?? United I think it is

oh yeah, what was that guys name?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1747 times
Been liked: 2155 times

Postby heater31 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:48 am

Footy Chick wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:After the shooting years ago in the city involving the newspaper deliverer, did anyone else boycott the servo on Richmond rd?? United I think it is

Paul Nemer, family still own the servo too....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 am

heater31 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Paul Nemer, family still own the servo too....

Found this on the google

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=PL ... er&f=false
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mal » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 am

dedja wrote:Poor form from the Advertiser today, haven't covered themselves in glory the past few days.

Im tipping you wont be impressed with the Advertiser page 5 Wednesday 28/1/2015
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1184 times
Been liked: 933 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion