Michelle Leslie

Anything!

Michelle Leslie

Postby ORDoubleBlues » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:47 pm

After seeing her press conference this afternoon, she has a future in acting if nothing else.
Have to agree with comments from Muslim leaders about her lack of respect for the religion. It seems to be indicative of the me, me, me, me, I, I, I society that we live in today though that people want to be certain things yet they don't want to play by the rules that are in place.
Where was the 200 million dollar heir to the Sutton Car empire boyfriend ("soul mate") of hers during this whole time spent incarcerated?
Assuming this "Mia" actually exists, why didn't she have to come to account once she was dobbed in?
While I certainly don't think she should have had to spend 20 years in jail for it, the fact that she only got three months in a country that is strict on drugs seems to indicate what has happened.
ORDoubleBlues
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Macclesfield

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:20 pm

If I was stuck in a Asian jail I'd be thinking about me, me, me, me, I, I, I.

She, her family and lawyers were very smart, they learnt from Corby's shambles.

Play it low key, respect the countries traditions, courts, pretend to be a Muslim and slip the $$$ to the appropriate guards.
Smart.
I hope she makes some money of out it, good luck to her.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3920 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby stan » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:10 pm

Wedgie wrote:If I was stuck in a Asian jail I'd be thinking about me, me, me, me, I, I, I.

She, her family and lawyers were very smart, they learnt from Corby's shambles.

Play it low key, respect the countries traditions, courts, pretend to be a Muslim and slip the $$$ to the appropriate guards.
Smart.
I hope she makes some money of out it, good luck to her.

I would do exactly the same thing to get out of that place.

Well ORDoubleBlues i guess we all can be such a high standard of person like yourself.

Have to agree with comments from Muslim leaders about her lack of respect for the religion. It seems to be indicative of the me, me, me, me, I, I, I society that we live in today though that people want to be certain things yet they don't want to play by the rules that are in place.

Well if thats what you think. But if you were in the same situation then im sure would have dont the same. [/quote]
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1255 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Sam_goUUUdogs » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:18 pm

totaly agree Stan, most people would have done the exact same thing, and she had stuff all drugs on her anyway, hardly worth being executed for or somthing like that.
Sam_goUUUdogs
League - Top 5

Been liked: 2 times

Postby ORDoubleBlues » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:50 pm

Well Stan, if you are going to take drugs in that country, you are either foolish or you are assuming that you are going to be able to bribe your way out of it.
ORDoubleBlues
League - Top 5

Postby MightyEagles » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:22 pm

When she was arrested she put down that she was Catholic, and now says that she's not a fake Muslim.
WOOOOO, Premiers 1993, 2006 and 2011!
Eagles - P 528 W 320 L 205 D 3 W% 60.89
WFC - P 575 W 160 L 411 D 4 W% 28.17
WTFC - P 1568 W 702 L 841 D 25 W% 45.56
Total - P 2671 W 1183 L 1457 D 32 W% 44.88
3 Flags - 1 Club
MightyEagles
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: United Eagles

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:25 pm

If I was getting put into an Asian jail I'd put "All of the Above" in the religion question! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Gilly » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:27 pm

I don't understand why she would say she was a Muslim when Bali is predominantly Hindu. In fact, the Muslims on Bali are a small minority who are generally scorned - mainly as a result of the bombings in 2002 and 2005.

I can see why she has "played the game" though, who wouldn't in that situation, and as Wedgie said, the Corby camp gave everyone a lesson in how not to deal with the Indonesian legal system, but don't bullshit us now that you're home. Boo hoo that her parents have had to mortgage their house......where is the Sutton's Motors heir? What sort of a**hole is he that he hasn't fronted with some coin?

Now either go away Michelle, or do a 16 page nude photo shoot for FHM.

Just a reminder to all, think long and hard about it if you're in Bali and anyone asks you to strap any sort of white powder to your body, or to carry any sort of pills for them.
Gilly
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:34 pm

I know the Hindu are the majority in Bali but its still an Indonesian court and the Muslims have a lot of "oomph".
Biggest Muslim country in the world if I'm not mistaken?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby ORDoubleBlues » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:35 pm

Pretty sure he did put up some coin, if you know what I mean. If not him, someone has.
Far as FHM, she is very attractive but usually you have to have a figure for that type of work.
ORDoubleBlues
League - Top 5

Postby Gilly » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:42 pm

ORDoubleBlues wrote:Pretty sure he did put up some coin, if you know what I mean. If not him, someone has.
Far as FHM, she is very attractive but usually you have to have a figure for that type of work.

So we have a pretty girl with a skinny body posing nude, but hiding her face behind a hijab. This sounds like a "Paint Shop" challenge for Punk Rooster.
Gilly
Rookie

Postby spell_check » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:48 pm

She is angry over people thinking she is a liar about the Muslim bit.

My question to her is why didn't you say that you were in the first place? You played the game very nicely me thinks.
spell_check
Coach

Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 181 times

Postby RustyCage » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:23 am

Sick of hearing about her and the whole drug crap over in Asia. Hang them all and get them out of the newspapers.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby woofwoofwoopswoofwoofwoof » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:30 am

I thought her tears were classic oscar material. She's obvioulsy distressed over the whole ordeal, after all no ones bought her her story yet and she really thought they would!
woofwoofwoopswoofwoofwoof
Mini-League

Postby MUNGO JERRY » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:07 pm

For once I agree with a Port supporter (pafc1870). I couldnt give a rats bum about the whole sorry saga of the drugs thingy in asia. If people are willing to take the risk then good luck to them but dont start whining when ya get caught.
Unfortunately, too many people have totally stuffed their lives up and their loved ones, through taking hard drugs.
If Leslie is a Muslim then I'm a Port supporter! drug addict ecstacy popping bimbo living the high life and got caught....she's lucky to be back in oz!
Too fast to live, too young to die.
MUNGO JERRY
Under 16s

Postby McAlmanac » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:09 am

Gilly wrote:......where is the Sutton's Motors heir? What sort of a**hole is he that he hasn't fronted with some coin?

$600,000 was the figure quoted in The Age yesterday. They were originally quoted $150,00 but the price kept going up once the bribe takers got wind of how rich the bloke is.
Blighty Teasdale - SuperCoach former World No. 1
McAlmanac
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Postby The_Bay_Boy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:58 pm

Can i put 20 bucks on that she'll be back "popping pills" before the year is out???? :)
The_Bay_Boy
Rookie

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion