Body Trim

Losing Weight, Health, Body Building, Fitness, Exercising, Nutrition, etc.

Re: Body Trim

Postby Bully » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Jase wrote:Certainly did...

So recommending people reducing portion sizes and exercising is wrong hey?

It's like talking to a brick wall to kikinit in regards to health and fitness jase. It is proven to reduce your meal sizes and exercise makes you lose weight quicker and keep it off for longer . Cutting it out all together makes you crave it more then you just go back to what you originally started with . So my advice to you jase is don't bother arguing with kikinit as it is an endless battle . They/him believe to cut it all out together. Maybe for athletes , but for the real world reduce your meal sizes.

And kikinit - I never suggested to eat desert or Tim tams. Like jase said read the post correctly
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby kickinit » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:05 am

Bully wrote:It says you will lose 5kilos in first week or money back, this is the case, but its a meal replacement program, and when you stop, it comes back, Do it the hard way, exercise, good eating. In fact, the trick to losing weight is reducing your amounts at meals. Instead of having a large steak, have a small one. Instead of having 2 deserts, have half of your normal one.

Instead of eating 10 Tim tams at once, have 2. Instead of eating a full can of baked beans, have half. Instead of eating chips with your meal, have a smaller portion of veges, and a few chips.

Whilst you do this, exercise.

But - if your wanting to gain muscle , then you need to eat, and do weights. If your on this programming to just lose weight, then it will work in the short term, not the long term,

So you didn't write this post?

Im more then happy to talk to anyone on here about the fitness industry especially diets. If someone wants to give out false information then i'm going to call them out, just like you saying reducing your meal size and exercise makes you lose weight. For starters how can you suggest this to someone that you don't know. If a person maintenance calories is say 2500 and there currently eating 4000 calories a day, if they cut it back to 3000 calories are they going to lose weight?
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby kickinit » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:07 am

Ok so onto Bodytrim. Bodytrim is a scam but and i'm hoping stampy you didn't pay anything for it. for starters his stuff like his 21 day plan and advantage plan are a couple of $100. If you do the research you will find this stuff on the internet from other people for FREE intact anyone that is interested have a look here bodybuilding.com all of there diet and training programs are free. His protein powder isn't too bad without the special ingredients. 22.8g of protein out of a 30g scoop is pretty good, most protein powders are around the 25g mark but usually have a 35-40gram scoop, it's also low in carbs and fat. some people like protein powders with some carbs and fat, I personally like it low and be able to control how much i'm taking in. Now onto his special ingredients. Green tea is good for weight loss but it's not a magic pill without putting in the work and correct diet it is pointless. He has 30mg per 30g scoop, now studies i've read on green tea suggest for weight loss to increase from green tea you need to consume around the 400mg mark. So basically you need to consume 13 protein shakes a day for this to have any effect. Which means your 1kg protein powder will last about 2.5 days. inulin is something I haven't really read too much about it does have some benefits from what i've read but never really gone into how much is needed. But by looking at the green tea i'd say it is under dosed. I also don't get his ingredient list something doesn't add up.

Taking body trim as a protein supplement (meal replacement) it's not too bad, but there is better products on the market and are cheaper.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Bully » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:09 am

kickinit wrote:
Bully wrote:It says you will lose 5kilos in first week or money back, this is the case, but its a meal replacement program, and when you stop, it comes back, Do it the hard way, exercise, good eating. In fact, the trick to losing weight is reducing your amounts at meals. Instead of having a large steak, have a small one. Instead of having 2 deserts, have half of your normal one.

Instead of eating 10 Tim tams at once, have 2. Instead of eating a full can of baked beans, have half. Instead of eating chips with your meal, have a smaller portion of veges, and a few chips.

Whilst you do this, exercise.

But - if your wanting to gain muscle , then you need to eat, and do weights. If your on this programming to just lose weight, then it will work in the short term, not the long term,

So you didn't write this post?

Im more then happy to talk to anyone on here about the fitness industry especially diets. If someone wants to give out false information then i'm going to call them out, just like you saying reducing your meal size and exercise makes you lose weight. For starters how can you suggest this to someone that you don't know. If a person maintenance calories is say 2500 and there currently eating 4000 calories a day, if they cut it back to 3000 calories are they going to lose weight?

Yes i wrote that. Tell me, Where in - Insteand of have 10 tim tams, have 2 - that it states you must and me telling them they have to eat tim tams. Tell me, where in Instead of have 2 deserts, have half of one - tell me where that says you must eat these to lose weight. .

REDUCING your meals, does not mean, you are allowed to eat , it also does not state - you have to cut it out FULLY.

Im not going to get in another argguement with you Kikinint in regards to what is correct and what is not. Its and endless fight with you.

The point you brought up - Everyone is different, is the point i have been trying to get through to you for months and weeks during the time you and i have discussed this issue.

Gaining weight - To build your muscles up (Body Buildier) and then turning fat that into proper muscle. I know this, as i was a body builder for 4 years.

Reducing weight - REDUCE your meals - not cut them out fully. Also exercise more, reduces weight.

I believe - fully cutting out things helps in the short term, not in the long term. This is what i believe and so do a lot of others. Yet again you keep telling me my ways are wrong and false (in your words). This is the last time i will say this to you - I believe this is the way to lose weight in the long term - REDUCING your meals, not fully cutting them out. This does not mean you are allowed to eat bad things, it also does not mean you arent allowed you eat bad things.

This is the last time i respond to your - "I (BULLY) is bring up a false statement". If you want to message me privately you can do this. I dont not wish to be banned for trolling.

Back to the topic.
This is a meal replacement program, and it will work for the short term, not the long term. But try it for yourself and see how you go, it may work for you. You will never know until you try
Last edited by Bully on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bully
Coach

Postby Q. » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 am

Bully wrote:Gaining weight - To build your muscles up (Body Buildier) and then turning that fat into proper muscle. I know this, as i was a body builder for 4 years.

The broscience is strong in you.

The body does not turn fat into muscle.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby kickinit » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 am

strongest bro science i've seen.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Q. » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 am

I think that Body Trim products are probably overpriced, but at least it gives the user some structure and a plan to work towards.

I see no harm (I'm unaware of the conditions of the 'free trial') of giving it a crack, stampy, seeing as you've already ordered it. If you're motivated and disciplined enough to reach your goal, then this could be a good stepping stone.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Bully » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 am

It comes down to if it works for you. Everyone is different, and different things ;) work for different people. Not everyone is the same.
Bully
Coach

Postby whufc » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:00 am

Simple

Breakfast- Eggs and Oats
Brunch- High Protein/Low Carb shake & piece of fruit
Lunch- can of tuna/ or cold meat and salad sandwich (cut butter out you wont notice the difference)
Afternoon Snack- handful of almonds or walnuts
Dinner- meat and veg (try and limit all the carbs, stay away from rices and pastas as much as possible)

Fit in 30 minutes of decent intensity cardio and your set!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5610 times
Been liked: 2538 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby kickinit » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 am

whufc wrote:Simple

Breakfast- Eggs and Oats
Lunch- can of tuna/ or cold meat and salad sandwich (cut butter out you wont notice the difference)
Dinner- meat and veg (try and limit all the carbs, stay away from rices and pastas as much as possible)

I would worry more about hitting your daily calorie amount then having carbs at night. I have carbs every meal, I even supplement with carbs in a protein shake before I go to bed. If you prefer not to have carbs at tea thats fine, if you do like to have carbs for tea then thats fine too. Becareful of how you digest red meat, some people do have a hard time digesting red meat.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby whufc » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:52 am

kickinit wrote:
whufc wrote:Simple

Breakfast- Eggs and Oats

I would worry more about hitting your daily calorie amount then having carbs at night. I have carbs every meal, I even supplement with carbs in a protein shake before I go to bed. If you prefer not to have carbs at tea thats fine, if you do like to have carbs for tea then thats fine too. Becareful of how you digest red meat, some people do have a hard time digesting red meat.

yeah agree, obviously you do need to get some carbs in and depending on the amount of exercise one is getting is probably a guide to how much carbs are needed. I personally work an office job so unless im 'working out' im not exerting alot of energy.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5610 times
Been liked: 2538 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby kickinit » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 am

A lot of people think having carbs at tea time is a bad idea and when they hear I have carbs 10-15mins before bed they think i'm crazy. But the thing is, it is probably the best thing I ever changed in my diet. What people forget is when your a sleep this is when your body does most of it's repair work. You need to have the energy source (carbs) there for it to repair itself.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Barto » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Squids wrote:Fitness industry is the biggest scam out.

Getting fit isn't a scam but there are lots of dodgy operators.

The diet industry is a bigger scam.

Eating less doesn't cost a thing compared to expensive potions and powders.
It's all the SANFL's fault.
Barto
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby Barto » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

kickinit wrote:A lot of people think having carbs at tea time is a bad idea and when they hear I have carbs 10-15mins before bed they think i'm crazy. But the thing is, it is probably the best thing I ever changed in my diet. What people forget is when your a sleep this is when your body does most of it's repair work. You need to have the energy source (carbs) there for it to repair itself.

Exactly, but try telling this to someone who is walking around with their protein shaker for half the day.
It's all the SANFL's fault.
Barto
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby kickinit » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Barto wrote:

Getting fit isn't a scam but there are lots of dodgy operators.

The diet industry is a bigger scam.

Eating less doesn't cost a thing compared to expensive potions and powders.

You don't need to eat less, a lot of people always say I can't diet I get too hungry. If you are getting hungry you are not eating enough veggies. Always remember the phrase green is lean, take brocolli it's a super food contains mostly water and takes more calories to digest it then what's in it.
Barto wrote:
kickinit wrote:A lot of people think having carbs at tea time is a bad idea and when they hear I have carbs 10-15mins before bed they think i'm crazy. But the thing is, it is probably the best thing I ever changed in my diet. What people forget is when your a sleep this is when your body does most of it's repair work. You need to have the energy source (carbs) there for it to repair itself.

Exactly, but try telling this to someone who is walking around with their protein shaker for half the day.

I wouldn't say this, I would rephrase it to people that think they have the magical supplement. There is no magical pill or powder but they can help you with your goals.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Punk Rooster » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:50 am

How so?
It's only a scam when lazy people pay money to others for products or services designed to help with weight loss, yet put in no hard work, and complain it's scam when they don't look like like a UFC Champion!
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 am

You're all wasting your time. Head over to mal's weight loss thread fot advice. He's lost nearly two kilos in six years! :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7519 times
Been liked: 10815 times

Postby kickinit » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:49 am

Punk Rooster wrote:

How so?
It's only a scam when lazy people pay money to others for products or services designed to help with weight loss, yet put in no hard work, and complain it's scam when they don't look like like a UFC Champion!

I wouldn't say all of it is a scam but there are a lot of scammers in it. A lot of programs that you pay for are already on the net for free. You don't need to pay for any fitness plan or diet plan.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Hefty » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 pm

You got a door?? You got a gym!!

END THREAD!
Hefty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 110 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Johno6 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:52 pm

tristian got one of them
set it up, first time he went to use ti pull it off the door and smacked himself in the face

very amusing viewin i was told.
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Health & Fitness