Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Bully wrote:anyone else noticed the fella in the red hat, and light blue top with looks like a white singlet underneath in the crowd nearly every RAW?

Seems to be there all the time , either he is part of the company or has season tickets or something

He is known as 'sign guy'. Not part of the company, just an avid fan. There is a chapter on him in Batista's book from a couple years ago.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Roster is running extremely thin at the moment with no Lesnar, Bryan or Reigns in the short term plans. Maybe we'll see Dean Ambrose or Cesaro get a decent push. Or am I wishful thinking?
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Pup » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Roster is running extremely thin at the moment with no Lesnar, Bryan or Reigns in the short term plans. Maybe we'll see Dean Ambrose or Cesaro get a decent push. Or am I wishful thinking?

Ambrose will definitely get a push.

Cesaro looks like he will be potentially feuding with Dolph Ziggler.
You sunk my Scrabbleship
Pup
Veteran

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 12 times

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Roster is running extremely thin at the moment with no Lesnar, Bryan or Reigns in the short term plans. Maybe we'll see Dean Ambrose or Cesaro get a decent push. Or am I wishful thinking?

It might be time for me to make a comeback mate ;)

Surely this time Cesaro will get the push and elevation that looked a forgone conclusion post Mania. I think working a good program with Dolph should put together some great sets of matches and a few belt exchanges.

Agree they could almost use an additional novelty big in like a Sting or a major TNA talent just to shake things up
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 852 times

Postby Bully » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:01 am

Hearing rumours that the rusev defeating everyone is a thing for kurt angle for a return as in the Olympic gold medalist returns and defeats him for the "usa"
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Mic » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Bully wrote:Hearing rumours that the rusev defeating everyone is a thing for kurt angle for a return as in the Olympic gold medalist returns and defeats him for the "usa"

Haven't heard that one. I would think they are building him up so that Cena can beat him.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 145 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Mic wrote:
Bully wrote:Hearing rumours that the rusev defeating everyone is a thing for kurt angle for a return as in the Olympic gold medalist returns and defeats him for the "usa"

Haven't heard that one. I would think they are building him up so that Cena can beat him.

haven't heard that either, would be awesome...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby Bully » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 pm

again - rumours as in talk about on other forums . Whirlpool forum that i use -

http://whrl.pl/Rd5Ytl
Bully
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Mic wrote:

haven't heard that either, would be awesome...

GI Jon
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:57 am

How good is Ambrose and Rollins???

Even before he got injured i felt Reigns isn't nearly as good as the other shield partners...

However the Lunatic fringe is the stand out for me though, he is awesome. His anti-hero persona is great, his exchanges with Cena are great. But Rollins has been really good as a heel!!!
massive fans of them both.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Pup » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:24 am

woodublieve12 wrote:How good is Ambrose and Rollins???

Even before he got injured i felt Reigns isn't nearly as good as the other shield partners...

However the Lunatic fringe is the stand out for me though, he is awesome. His anti-hero persona is great, his exchanges with Cena are great. But Rollins has been really good as a heel!!!

Rollins is awesome, my favourite wrestler at the moment.

puts any one he gets in the ring with over amazingly. One of the best workers along with Dolph Ziggler.

Ambrose is also becoming something pretty good as well. Hell in a Cell with those two would be awesome!!
You sunk my Scrabbleship
Pup
Veteran

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:44 am

NXT Main this week between Neville and Kidd with Titus and Zane getting involved was an excellent entertaining match.

When Neville powerbombed Kidd and slightly f&cked the timing it was nearly shades of Nash and the Giant(Big Show). Scary stuff
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Pup wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:How good is Ambrose and Rollins???

Rollins is awesome, my favourite wrestler at the moment.

puts any one he gets in the ring with over amazingly. One of the best workers along with Dolph Ziggler.

Ambrose is also becoming something pretty good as well. Hell in a Cell with those two would be awesome!!

Does anyone else see shades of Stone Cold in Dean Ambrose. Both don't fit the mould of the system and both are badass. Love it.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Decent RAW so far

Rusev and lana get a surprise during there bit. We dont use spoilers yes but this deserves it if you want -

THE ROCK SHOWS UP
Bully
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:40 pm

The Rock is still without a doubt the most electrifying man in the WWE. Never get tired of seeing him. Just hope he has a few more matches left in him.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Blackwhite wrote:The Rock is still without a doubt the most electrifying man in the WWE. Never get tired of seeing him. Just hope he has a few more matches left in him.

Pretty sure Vince reads SAFooty forum. Not that long ago we agreed the show needed something without Bryan, Punk and a part time champ. Needed a star infusion. Well I'm glad that "Finnally, we can smell what the Rock is cooking"

I thoughtSherriff Ambrose and his ketchup and mustard pistols was pretty entertaining as well
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:05 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:The Rock is still without a doubt the most electrifying man in the WWE. Never get tired of seeing him. Just hope he has a few more matches left in him.

Pretty sure Vince reads SAFooty forum. Not that long ago we agreed the show needed something without Bryan, Punk and a part time champ. Needed a star infusion. Well I'm glad that "Finnally, we can smell what the Rock is cooking"

I thoughtSherriff Ambrose and his ketchup and mustard pistols was pretty entertaining as well

I'm sure Vince would laugh at some of our conversations.
Ambrose is getting better week by week. A few months ago I thought Ambrose would be the Shield member to be the one lost in the shuffle, but now I'm very optimistic about all members of the former group. It's not often a faction breaks up and all of the members benefit. Don't want to speak to soon but the future looks very bright for the lunatic fringe.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:18 pm

WWE giving Rusev a massive push!!! Is he the biggest heel in the company at the moment???
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Pup » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:22 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:WWE giving Rusev a massive push!!! Is he the biggest heel in the company at the moment???

No Seth is.

Massive for Rusev to be in the ring with the Rock
You sunk my Scrabbleship
Pup
Veteran

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 pm

did ambrose return early because reigns got suddenly injured

loving the ambrose/cena/seth bit . Start of RAW was good
Bully