Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon

Postby Bully » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

good to see dave batista back in action!!
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Mickyj » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Bulldog wrote:good to see dave batista back in action!!

give me a break he' boring with a capital "B"

Sorry but its true .

interesting to see a fatal four way this week on Ecw next week a 3 way etc etc .To get the number one contender to for the ECW belt.
Swagger he aint boring .
Christain he aint boring
Land based Lure Bream Fisherman
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 22 times

Postby Strawb » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Vince likes his wrestlers big and full of muscle. That's why CM punk had a short title reign and same with Jericho. Vince believes HE is wrestling that is why the WWE will suffer they are lucky TNA hasn't got its act together and worked out how to beat the WWE.
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Wedgie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Strawb07 wrote:Vince likes his wrestlers big and full of muscle. That's why CM punk had a short title reign and same with Jericho. Vince believes HE is wrestling that is why the WWE will suffer they are lucky TNA hasn't got its act together and worked out how to beat the WWE.

I think he's luckier most wrestling fans are brain dead retards and will accept what is delivered up to them on a platter despite the quality of it.
WWE fans remind me of all the people that think VB who think it is a good beer or Commodores are good cars because so many other people drink it or drive it.

Although I do know where you're coming from, TNA is definately not at its high point at the minute, Im about a month behind.
Mind you I'm 6 years behind in WWE and still not exactly what's happening as it just keeps on going round in circles. :roll:
Armchair expert wrote:Such a great club are Geelong
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2151 times
Been liked: 4090 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: WWE Talk

Postby Bully » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

thanks for changing the topic name :D . was meaning to ask someone on how to do it :roll: but dont have to now.
Dave batista is ok. Not a ounce off fat on him. Thats heavy steriod use if ever i saw it.
Bully
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Bulldog wrote:thanks for changing the topic name :D . was meaning to ask someone on how to do it :roll: but dont have to now.
Dave batista is ok. Not a ounce off fat on him. Thats heavy steriod use if ever i saw it.

Yeah, Ive been meaning to do it for a while since all the WWE talk happens here, as much as I put it down my son still watches it so I like to keep in touch. ;)
Armchair expert wrote:Such a great club are Geelong
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2151 times
Been liked: 4090 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Mickyj » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Bulldog wrote:thanks for changing the topic name :D . was meaning to ask someone on how to do it :roll: but dont have to now.

Sorry bulldog I find Batista, Cena just to name 2 rather boring wrestlers.Cena has about 5 moves and can not carry a fake injury during a match.Having said that the love triangle was damn yuk .
Batista for all his muscle could not beat Undertaker .
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Mickyj wrote:

Sorry bulldog I find Batista, Cena just to name 2 rather boring wrestlers.Cena has about 5 moves and can not carry a fake injury during a match.Having said that the love triangle was damn yuk .

no probs.... i just dont like cena full stop. think cena has his finger in the pie of the mcmahon family. he seems to be always with the championship belt. Watched RAW last night, they having a draft next week from memory. If Vicky is the mangager for RAW now you can bet EDGE will move to RAW to take on Triple H, and Cena will return to Smackdown. Good ridance to Cena i say.
Bully
Coach

Postby haloman » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 am

What does everyone think will happen with the draft..............there are a few givens...........if for nothing else but to help the storylines.
HHH - Raw
Cena - Smackdown
Edge - Raw (I don't think this is as much as a given as everyone else does.......could be Big Show instead)
CM Punk - Smackdown (just a rumor I've heard on storylines...not sure about it's accuaracy)
Miz and Morrision - one 2 Raw and one 2 Smackdown
MVP - ECW
Santino - ECW (the Santino/Beth thing has been done 2 death now............move on.)

The only two that you could safely say are givens are Cena and HHH and the rest are educated guesses. Taker could move over 2 Raw also for a final stint and probably will............just maybe not this year. IMO if he moves over this year we will be saying goodbye to the dead man at Wrestlemania XXVI.
Choco Williams Lives!!! We have seen the REVOLUTION come and go. You have "LIVED THE CREED". All you Power people are now gonna have to "KEEP THE FAITH". Slogan for 2010-11 PAFC.....or is it PAPFC.......I never get it right.
haloman
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby Bully » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 am

agreed with most there haloman. Not sure on the undertaker tho. think he may last till he goes 20-0 in wrestlemania. dont think vince will let him go before that or dont think undertaker will want to leave before then.
Bully
Coach

Postby Mickyj » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:10 am

Bulldog wrote:
Mickyj wrote:

no probs.... i just dont like cena full stop. think cena has his finger in the pie of the mcmahon family. he seems to be always with the championship belt. Watched RAW last night, they having a draft next week from memory. If Vicky is the mangager for RAW now you can bet EDGE will move to RAW to take on Triple H, and Cena will return to Smackdown. Good ridance to Cena i say.

Yep hate Cena and every damn movie he makes .
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Mic » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 am

Batista has hinted that he only has another year left. Fingers crossed.
HBK has said that Mania 26 will be his last. I'm tipping a HHH vs HBK match for the event.
Cena should have been turned heel years ago, but Vince won't cos he sells too much merchandise.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 151 times

Postby Mickyj » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Mic wrote:Batista has hinted that he only has another year left. Fingers crossed.
HBK has said that Mania 26 will be his last. I'm tipping a HHH vs HBK match for the event.
Cena should have been turned heel years ago, but Vince won't cos he sells too much merchandise.

funny thing my wife walked through the lounge when the threeway match was just about to start as Edge entered and commented he had a lot of cheering .
Cena and his five moves of doom over rated gets over with the teeny bobbers .Bores the rest of us .
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm
Softplastic Bream 38cm
Fly Bream 30cm
Mickyj
Coach

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 am

I don't think anyone over the age of 12 likes John Cena eh! ;)
GO THE GROWL!!!

"Shut the gate on this one Maxy... It's the Duck's Guts!"
Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Postby MightyEagles » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 am

Snaggletooth Tiger wrote:I don't think anyone over the age of 12 likes John Cena eh! ;)

There are a few that do.
WOOOOO, Premiers 1993, 2006 and 2011!
Eagles - P 528 W 320 L 205 D 3 W% 60.89
WFC - P 575 W 160 L 411 D 4 W% 28.17
WTFC - P 1568 W 702 L 841 D 25 W% 45.56
Total - P 2671 W 1183 L 1457 D 32 W% 44.88
3 Flags - 1 Club
MightyEagles
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: United Eagles

Postby Bully » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 pm

yeah and there are alot that dont now. when he had his 'Chain gang ' all the tinyboppers followed him and now alot have turned on him. He may sell the merchandise but surely vince can see things are starting to get a little old with cena and Triple H with the championships all the time. Im a Triple H fan but why cant Kane, or Jericho hold it for a while. Cant Stand CM PUNK either.
Bully
Coach

Postby silicone skyline » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Way off topic here but I've stumbled onto a video where a soccer player performs an awesome aerial move on an opposition player in general play.

About 18 seconds in, it's really incredible stuff. The video is all about really bad soccer challenges but wrestling pundits would be impressed with this effort. 18 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9w1nTYe4UI&feature=related
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby Mic » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm

silicone skyline wrote:Way off topic here but I've stumbled onto a video where a soccer player performs an awesome aerial move on an opposition player in general play.

About 18 seconds in, it's really incredible stuff. The video is all about really bad soccer challenges but wrestling pundits would be impressed with this effort. 18 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9w1nTYe4UI&feature=related

Nice frankensteiner/hunacanrana move there. :)
Mic
League - Top 5

Postby silicone skyline » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 am

It's one that the acrobatic wrestlers do isn't it, like Ray Mysterio and that type?
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby Mic » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 am

silicone skyline wrote:It's one that the acrobatic wrestlers do isn't it, like Ray Mysterio and that type?

Yep. Scott Steiner used to do it too, back when he was mobile.
Mic
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports