ABC digital radio

Home of the A-League, the Soceroos, Local leagues, etc

ABC digital radio

Postby CUTTERMAN » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Can anyone enlighten me as to how I can stream ABC Local Grandstand broadcasts of United games, also from an iPhone. I've been trying to work this out and havent had any luck.... maybe I'm stupid but this whole ABC digital thing is nothing that is obvious to access.
'PAFC don't want any advantages in the SANFL. It would only take away from any achievements we earned.'
Keith Thomas ABC 891 Radio, 21/6/14.
CUTTERMAN
League - Top 5

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times

Re: ABC digital radio

Postby Keefy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 pm

CUTTERMAN wrote:Can anyone enlighten me as to how I can stream ABC Local Grandstand broadcasts of United games, also from an iPhone. I've been trying to work this out and havent had any luck.... maybe I'm stupid but this whole ABC digital thing is nothing that is obvious to access.

I've got an app on my iPhone called TuneIn Radio - don't think it does digital though.

Haven't actually tried to get any United broadcasts on it cause i'm either at the game or watching the away games on Foxtel.
Keefy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 182 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Re: ABC digital radio

Postby CUTTERMAN » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Cheers Keefy, already got tunein and the answer is no you can't get the broadcast. The strange thing with tunein and the ABC is during the Adelaide test match I was trying to listen to the ABC's broadcast but they were streaming national ABC Local, so no test. So I'm stuffed if I know. I'm guessing I need to download a Windows Media Player or RealPlayer app for an iPhone, but haven't been able to find one.
I'm also guessing by the amount of views and only 1 response, nobody else has a clue either.
'PAFC don't want any advantages in the SANFL. It would only take away from any achievements we earned.'
Keith Thomas ABC 891 Radio, 21/6/14.
CUTTERMAN
League - Top 5

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  Australian Soccer