A-League New Team's Strips

Home of the A-League, the Soceroos, Local leagues, etc

A-League New Team's Strips

Postby Wedgie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 am

Just wondering what others thought of the 2 new team's strips from the previous weekend?

I thought the Gold Coast was a bit boring but I thought the green of NQ was sensational

And really did we need another team with yellow and blue? :roll:
Armchair expert wrote:Such a great club are Geelong
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2149 times
Been liked: 4089 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: A-League New Team's Strips

Postby Sam_goUUUdogs » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Gold Coast is very boring, just looks far to similar to Central Coast, something like what the Gold Coast Titans have would have been much better and original in the scheme of the league.
North Queensland's on the other hand is brilliant, unique and eye catching, just what a new team trying to build a profile needs.
''I can't think back to a time where Australia have been so convincingly beaten'' - Mark Taylor in regards to the 2010/11 Ashes series.
Sam_goUUUdogs
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times

Re: A-League New Team's Strips

Postby whufc » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Sam_goUUUdogs wrote:Gold Coast is very boring, just looks far to similar to Central Coast, something like what the Gold Coast Titans have, would have been much better and original in the scheme of the league.
North Queensland's on the other hand is brilliant, unique and eye catching, just what a new team trying to build a profile needs.

The two tan green really reflects the North Queensland are brilliantly with it's rainforrest terrain IMHO.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5647 times
Been liked: 2581 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  Australian Soccer