Hogg Division VII 2011 - BUNNY BOWL

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: Hogg Division VII 2011 - BUNNY BOWL

Postby A Mum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 am

So I just checked out who I'm playing this week.... Booney !

:axe:

:D
You get what you give....
A Mum
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 pm

ROUND 1

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1710 times
Been liked: 1825 times

Postby Moe » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 am

A Mum wrote:So I just checked out who I'm playing this week.... Booney !

:axe:

:D

Yeh, and now you are top!!!
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby A Mum » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:42 am

Moe wrote:
A Mum wrote:So I just checked out who I'm playing this week.... Booney !

Yeh, and now you are top!!!

:lol:

Yeah - not that I understand totally how that works - I would have thought the highest points score would be on top - but hey - I'm not complaining !!!...lol.

I was quite happy with my team for round 1 - only complaint being I was 99.9% sure that I changed Naitanui off the field onto the bench - however come lock out - he was back on the field. And also ended up with 2 emergencies in the forward line instead of one in the Ruck :evil: - so don't know what happened there - nasty gremlins perhaps :(

But overall and compared to last year - my bit of 'studying' up has paid off as only because of the above error I only ended up with one 'donut' :D

So all good O:)
A Mum
Coach

Postby valleys07 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 am

Mum is up and about early!!! you've broken your supercoach duck!

well done!
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 768 times
Been liked: 1174 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby A Mum » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 am

LOL - Thanks V07 :D
A Mum
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am

A Mum wrote:LOL - Thanks V07 :D

Was that your first win? I smell a spot fixing scandal! As for how it (percentage) works, it is your score divided by Booneys multiplied by one hundred. If your opponent scores (very) poorly and you rack up a half decent score = good percentage.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby A Mum » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 am

Rik E Boy wrote:
A Mum wrote:LOL - Thanks V07 :D

Was that your first win? I smell a spot fixing scandal! As for how it (percentage) works, it is your score divided by Booneys multiplied by one hundred. If your opponent scores (very) poorly and you rack up a half decent score = good percentage.

regards,

REB

Nooooo....I think I won 1 or 2 last year ?? :-??
(But they were purely flukes - I worked hard for this one) :lol:

Thanks re the percentage thing - after posting had a better look at it and thought it might be something like that.
But don't fear - looking at some of the other scores I'll be slipping back down the ladder in no time...lol

O:)
A Mum
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 am

In my haste to leave for Perth last week I :

- Failed to nominate a skipper
- Left 3 donuts in my team ( who I found were not selected )
- Grrrrrrr
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7543 times
Been liked: 10874 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Don't look now Bunnies but we appear to have a shark in the Warren with the Hairy Chequebook averaging over 2200 a game. Pump up ze Jams and the Sturt B Team look to be the closest challengers but after two rounds it is REB Jnr (8 years old) who has broken the record for the youngest winner of a Hogg game. He has his father's knack of cursing players too. He replaced Jonno Brown with Jack Riewoldt last week and he's got Lenny Hayes as well.

Full marks to Strawb for a totally Bunny effort of 1625 after two rounds. Fantastic stuff by the biggest bunny of all!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Pretty much as you were in the Bunny Bowl with the only major change being Heater's Hotshots hopping into the top eight. This one won't get going unti the General Woundwort and Bigwig face off later in the year.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 am

Proposals to bring in changes to the promotional and relegational structure of this and other divisions are being voted on in the 2011 Hogg Shield Election. Have your say by participating in the poll.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=32456

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue May 10, 2011 11:27 am

I'm not all that happy with my young lad at the moment. He had donuts everywhere, St Nick as Captain and he still outscored me and he didn't even look at his team! While the Hairy Chequebook, Pump up ze jams and Sturt B all look the better sides BIG BUNNY still rules the warren with an amazing percentage of 155.54! BUNNY's latest victim was Thiele Crows who are dead stiff to be conceeding over 2000 points a game in this league.

Things are much more normal in the Boon household as father beat son to open his account in the Bunny Bowl. A Mum and her boys racked up a second win and now sit in the top eight and are a chance of seeing finals action this year. Another rare female coach in Swannie's Smashers did just that to the Mightys and she's just outside the eight.

As for the 'promotion panel' in this league the only way is up. This league will be Division VI next season with the four teams in green being promoted to Division V as per the highest points ranking. Hairy Chequebook should get the job done in the league here but watch out for BIG BUNNY!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun May 15, 2011 10:45 pm

The big clash between two of the leading contenders in the Bunny Bowl resulted in a close high quality match as the Hairy Chequebook cashed in with a four point win over the Sturt B's. My lad brought in Sam Fisher and made him captain. I wish I could make moves like that! Game over for Scratchy!

Pump up ze jams pulled a shitter but wasn't punished and Thiele Crows had their first win of the season by defeating the Ragin Hooligans who slipped out of the eight as the Swannie's Smashers dined out on Strawberries. No change to the order of promotion with Sturt B enjoying a healthy 327 point advantage over Scratchy at this stage.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby rd » Sun May 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Yep I'm coach of the Sturt B Team - hate losing the high scoring games - especially when you're the 2nd highest scoring team of the round and still lose! Congrats to Hairy Chequebook - if we meet again this season I must ask my captain Jobe Watson not to get injured during the game!
rd
Under 18s

Been liked: 28 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 pm

rd wrote:Yep I'm coach of the Sturt B Team - hate losing the high scoring games - especially when you're the 2nd highest scoring team of the round and still lose! Congrats to Hairy Chequebook - if we meet again this season I must ask my captain Jobe Watson not to get injured during the game!

While the bowl would be sweet make keep an eye on the ranking points panel as that is the order for Promotion.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Moe » Mon May 16, 2011 10:13 am

Rik E Boy wrote:Image

The big clash between two of the leading contenders in the Bunny Bowl resulted in a close high quality match as the Hairy Chequebook cashed in with a four point win over the Sturt B's. My lad brought in Sam Fisher and made him captain. I wish I could make moves like that! Game over for Scratchy!

Pump up ze jams pulled a shitter but wasn't punished and Thiele Crows had their first win of the season by defeating the Ragin Hooligans who slipped out of the eight as the Swannie's Smashers dined out on Strawberries. No change to the order of promotion with Sturt B enjoying a healthy 327 point advantage over Scratchy at this stage.

regards,

REB

Don't get the rankings on the right hand side? Am I an idiot? (Rhetorical question) ;)
Moe
League - Best 21

Postby macca26 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:36 am

Moe wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:Image

regards,

REB

Don't get the rankings on the right hand side? Am I an idiot? (Rhetorical question) ;)

Not at all. Rankings on the right hand side are total points for the year which includes points scored during the multi-bye rounds (Rounds 4, 5 and 6). Your total points on the table on the left only include the head to head rounds (don't include 4, 5 and 6).

@rd, close game mate. I could equally be frustrated with Smith 7, and Lower being subbed almost cost me the match (41). #:-s
Men have two emotions: hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich
macca26
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Gaza

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon May 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Moe - the rankings points determine promotion next year. You have two things to aim for, promotion and the premiership. You are onegameatatimers no? You are not in green because your team is already in that division so you can't be promoted.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Moe » Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Moe - the rankings points determine promotion next year. You have two things to aim for, promotion and the premiership. You are onegameatatimers no? You are not in green because your team is already in that division so you can't be promoted.

regards,

REB

Thank you guys.
Moe
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy