2013 Bunny Bowl

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: 2013 Bunny Bowl

Postby Moe » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 am

Rik E Boy wrote:Bunny Bowl Prelim Previews

1st Preliminary Final 1 - FOOTYLEDGENS vs. 7 - Onegameatatimers

Both teams have had disappointing finals series in other grades and this match represents their last chance to achieve something in this Hogg season. Onegameatatimers best results were earlier in the season but Cub's FOOTYLEDGENS have looked better in the latter stages of the season as he finished over the top of Nutkickers to take pole position running into the finals. Like many teams this weekend FOOTYLEDGENS will be sweating on the return of Ibbotson although Cub can swing Staker down back and play Lee up front to avoid the donut. Onegamers have bigger issues. The back half is littered with question marks in Heath Shaw, Hanley, Pittard and Lester and Moe will be sweating on Cotchin not copping a visit from the general. Overall it appears that Cub has Moe covered unless the Moeman has a trade up his sleeve to bring in a decent defender. [b]My tip - FOOTYLEDGENS.[/b]2nd Preliminary Final 2 - Nutkickers vs. 5 - Team LEO

Nutkickers have been the dominant team for the majority of the Bunny Bowl season this year but now it's time to ship up or ship out. For several weeks now Nutkickers have struggled to score big but this hasn't been a problem for his opponent young LEO. Nutkickers have Hanley and Ibbotson down back but appear to be well covered by Lions Docherty and Lester. TSG will need Tom Mitchell to suit up or he'll be relying on perennial low scorer Nick Kommer in the midfield to score well which he hasn't got a history of doing. In the ruck Nutkickers are stuck with Blicavs if Tom Nicholls doesn't suit up. Up forward there are holes as well as he has Nick Naitanui still in his team. Looking at this lineup I'd suggest there has been at least two to three weeks of forgetting or not electing to trade. If he wants to make the grand final this week that option is not available. LEO looks fully loaded and the only major hassle is McAffer or Staker up forward. Even if Nutkickers makes a couple of trades it is difficult to make a case for them in this match. My tip - Team LEO.

regards,

REB

No I dont, I am stuffed. About time Hannnerbry and Malceski lifted their games too.
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Re: 2013 Bunny Bowl

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am

Or I might not have any trades left REB.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy