Reynella

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Reynella

Postby fly » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:44 pm

Wouldn't say i am mates with the coach but i know the players pretty well,whats your point???
fly
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby LuvsFooty » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 pm

Been following the SFL a little bit. I remember a bloke by the name of Ferber that played for Reynella. Where is he? Is he still a good player?
You can love football, but it wont always love you back!
LuvsFooty
League - Best 21

Been liked: 17 times

Postby Injured Phantom » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

LuvsFooty wrote:Been following the SFL a little bit. I remember a bloke by the name of Ferber that played for Reynella. Where is he? Is he still a good player?

Ferber was playing at south in recent years but is concentrating on other sporting career at the moment which is going extremely well. I am lead to believe he still has strong ties to Reynella and is seen as a high priority player if & when he returns to footy
Injured Phantom
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Numbers » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Injured Phantom wrote:
LuvsFooty wrote:Been following the SFL a little bit. I remember a bloke by the name of Ferber that played for Reynella. Where is he? Is he still a good player?

Ferber was playing at south in recent years but is concentrating on other sporting career at the moment which is going extremely well. I am lead to believe he still has strong ties to Reynella and is seen as a high priority player if & when he returns to footy

Whats he's other sporting career?
Numbers
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby Injured Phantom » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:59 pm

Numbers wrote:
Injured Phantom wrote:

Whats he's other sporting career?

A gun 400m/800m athlete, put some money on him at the Bay Sheffield this year!
Injured Phantom
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:04 pm

nah hes from Reynella just make sure you have him 2nd in your Exacta
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 68 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby fly » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 pm

Zeleney you are a clown
fly
Under 16s

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:14 pm

how is it that i point out a few simple facts to you when you shoot your mouth off but all you can do is attack me personally? is it because deep down you know that everything that I and others have said about your beloved Pooflies is true?
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Postby fly » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:18 am

I would not call that a personal attack you sharks are the ones that dont handle any critical comments abut your club mate and when your mob is competitive I will stand up and take notice untill then keep backslapping away down there.
fly
Under 16s

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 am

nothing gets past you does it fly? at what stage was i from aldinga? if you had half a brain you'd be able to work out were my allegiances lie? but i guess i answered my own question there didnt i! As for slapping each other on the back confidence breeds success maybe theres a little bit to much back slapping bout finishing second!
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Postby Numbers » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:10 am

fly wrote:I would not call that a personal attack you sharks are the ones that dont handle any critical comments abut your club mate and when your mob is competitive I will stand up and take notice untill then keep backslapping away down there.

If being competitive is a success then you guys haven't had much of that, Rd 1 got beaten by 90 points. Is that competitive? Aldinga got closer to Reynella, than Reynella did to Morphett Vale!

No one ever remembers who came second when you look back! Being competitive is what people aim for when they can't win!
Numbers
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby THE BARKING SPIDERS » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 am

fly wrote:when your mob is competitive I will stand up and take notice untill then keep backslapping away down there.

dont think its backslapping flyshit, its called having fun at each others expensis, talking crap etc

why did reynella choose to wear aldingas original guernseys anyway?
THE BARKING SPIDERS
Under 16s

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:03 pm

good point x sharky!
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Postby Centimeter Perfect!! » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:34 pm

well they came up with shit name "wineflys" guess they didn't want to have shit colors aswell.
Centimeter Perfect!!
Mini-League

Postby fly » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 am

You guys are all so intelligent I feel humbled by your presence especially you Zeleny you are a mastermind sorry to have questioned you and that I thought you were from Aldinga as you probably are too intelligent to be involved down there.
fly
Under 16s

Postby THE BARKING SPIDERS » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:24 pm

RAYNELLAWOBBLES strike again
THE BARKING SPIDERS
Under 16s

Postby FOOTYGODS » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:46 pm

good to see you guys stand up in the big games again, and milo firing up forward...
FOOTYGODS
Under 18s

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:40 pm

fly wrote:You guys are all so intelligent I feel humbled by your presence especially you Zeleny you are a mastermind sorry to have questioned you and that I thought you were from Aldinga as you probably are too intelligent to be involved down there.

I'm still struggling to work out wether your really stupid or just dyslexic? you question everyone elses intelligence but can't spell? Just a quick question fly is it in the Pooflies grand plan to throw a few games by huge margins to throw everyone off or could x-sharky be right and you just have a problem with big games? Either way I can't say I'm disappointed to see Reynella get touched up!!! And as for everyone being intelligent if your comparing everyone to yourself the bar hasn't exactly been raised to record levels!
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Postby smithy » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:57 pm

Zelezny Chucks wrote:
fly wrote:You guys are all so intelligent I feel humbled by your presence especially you Zeleny you are a mastermind sorry to have questioned you and that I thought you were from Aldinga as you probably are too intelligent to be involved down there.

I'm still struggling to work out wether your really stupid or just dyslexic? you question everyone elses intelligence but can't spell? Just a quick question fly is it in the Pooflies grand plan to throw a few games by huge margins to throw everyone off or could x-sharky be right and you just have a problem with big games? Either way I can't say I'm disappointed to see Reynella get touched up!!! And as for everyone being intelligent if your comparing everyone to yourself the bar hasn't exactly been raised to record levels!

Whether
:)
smithy

Postby Mr-X » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:31 pm

:Hangman: :Hangman:
Mr-X
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL