SFL Grand Final - that second last Saturday in September...

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: SFL Grand Final - that second last Saturday in September...

Postby BringBackDBush » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:41 am

shoe boy wrote:I agree with the FACTS that since the move to South Adelaide there have only been negative feed back.
Pt Noarlunga is the perfect venue for OUR grand final it is real grass roots football with that country atmosphere with the bbq's the clubs all in there own patch with flags showing there colours.
The SFL are our representives of OUR comp and should listen when the people speek. Maybe we need to put together a petition to the SFL regarding the move back to where the people want.
I beleive the issues with Pt Noarlunga were security but as it is a SFL gig it is there responsibility to cover this. :D

I've played at Porties in GFs and the surface is excellent wouldn't care if I was playing Porties either as your clubs support makes it just as much your home ground on the day. It's not like you are travelling to Subi. and Eagles supporters have sold out the ground.

I've heard the issue is going to be brought up at the SFL AGM.
I dont know when where or what time the AGM is but if anybody knows can they post the datails up here.
If you are a league life member you can go to the AGM so guys round up any league life members you know that share you opinion and send them along. Start the wave of opinion at the SFL AGM.
PG 4 PM
BringBackDBush

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: SFL Grand Final - that second last Saturday in September...

Postby GO THE PUNT » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Thats it support with numbers all wanting to achieve the same goal thats how you win.
GO THE PUNT
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL