PNU Strategic Plan.png (105.92 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 1

Postby jo172 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Polled the weeks he was in the best it seems (or at least consistently thereof).

I think you're forgetting Hanlon's Razor Jim
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Afterthesiren » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Brighton doing dirty things already at junior level. I have it on good authority they are going around poaching junior boys who have polled well in the medal count for their clubs from U12s right through to U17s. They are on a massive push to grab all the junior elite talent from their neighbouring clubs.
Apparently the Adelaide Football League are aware and will be conducting an investigation.
Afterthesiren
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby marbles » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:23 pm

Afterthesiren wrote:Brighton doing dirty things already at junior level. I have it on good authority they are going around poaching junior boys who have polled well in the medal count for their clubs from U12s right through to U17s. They are on a massive push to grab all the junior elite talent from their neighbouring clubs.
Apparently the Adelaide Football League are aware and will be conducting an investigation.

and theyre paying them with minecraft credits too
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby Afterthesiren » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:18 pm

marbles wrote:
Afterthesiren wrote:Brighton doing dirty things already at junior level. I have it on good authority they are going around poaching junior boys who have polled well in the medal count for their clubs from U12s right through to U17s. They are on a massive push to grab all the junior elite talent from their neighbouring clubs.

Probably V Bucks… crazy isn’t it that a club would resort to these tactics. Dirty and immoral.
Afterthesiren
Under 18s

Postby Moe » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Afterthesiren wrote:
marbles wrote:

Probably V Bucks… crazy isn’t it that a club would resort to these tactics. Dirty and immoral.

From under 12s???
Crazy.
Their 2 x 12s teams finished 1 & 2 after minor round I reckon, but lost both their preliminary finals.
Obviously couldn't stack both sides.
Brighton have 17 junior sides IIRC, whilst neighboring club's struggle to fill 1 team in an age group.
Joke.
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby Afterthesiren » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:25 pm

No doubt something needs to be done about the Brighton Football Club and it’s disgraceful behaviour within the junior competition.
I have heard there is an investigation occurring but I hope some new rules are introduced to stop the poaching of kids from other clubs.
Apparently this behaviour is coming from parents, coaches and officials of Brighton at private schools where their kids attend and they are influencing other families by saying Brighton is the main feeder club to the Glenelg FC. What a joke.
Afterthesiren
Under 18s

Postby jo172 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:55 pm

PAOC by 8 goals.

Best side I've seen since 2015. Organised and dominant
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby jo172 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:10 pm

Catering by Westies a debacle.

Club with no beer, left $10k plus on the table
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby beef » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:19 pm

jo172 wrote:Catering by Westies a debacle.

Club with no beer, left $10k plus on the table

Always happens at Richmond. Food and alcohol.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby The Bedge » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:20 pm

To be fair Westies struggle to get 200 to a game
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Yank Man » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 pm

The Bedge wrote:To be fair Westies struggle to get 200 to a game

And that includes officials :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:54 pm

Who got the medal for BOG?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Yank Man » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:00 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Who got the medal for BOG?

Trengove
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Yank Man wrote:

Trengove

I would have given it to Jolly
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Down the Hill » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:21 am

Post this crap on GF day on the D1 forum. For starters the AdFL have nothing to do with junior footy so they have better things to do than worry about stuff that relates to juniors. There are numerous AdFL clubs that have fantastic junior set ups and if parents and players gravitate to those clubs then that's their decision. Maybe the culture of booze hags and undesirables at some is the real problem. Take a look in the friggin mirror before you slag a club that people want to be associated with. Based on some of what has happened today it's the same old story of the victim card with some clubs rather than just accepting you're a car crash that won't take responsibilty for your own shit culture. "Good authority" - give it a spell.
Down the Hill
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 275 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Postby Afterthesiren » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:46 am

Down the Hill wrote:

Post this crap on GF day on the D1 forum. For starters the AdFL have nothing to do with junior footy so they have better things to do than worry about stuff that relates to juniors. There are numerous AdFL clubs that have fantastic junior set ups and if parents and players gravitate to those clubs then that's their decision. Maybe the culture of booze hags and undesirables at some is the real problem. Take a look in the friggin mirror before you slag a club that people want to be associated with. Based on some of what has happened today it's the same old story of the victim card with some clubs rather than just accepting you're a car crash that won't take responsibilty for your own shit culture. "Good authority" - give it a spell.

I see this has struck a nerve because it’s true. Suck it up mate, everyone knows what Brighton is up to and it’s disgusting to say the least. And I wouldn’t be bringing up culture after some of the behaviour I have seen from members of that club this year. To go around poaching kids via other clubs and the private school system is one thing but to be targeting kids who have polled well in last weeks medal counts is just down right dirty and immoral. Proof will be in the pudding come clearance time when Brighton will show their true colours. And it has nothing to do with Brighton’s culture (which is superficial). And I do have it on good authority Brighton are influencing these parents with untruths and promises. What a joke of a football club, hang your heads in shame. Disgraceful.
Afterthesiren
Under 18s

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Yank Man wrote:

Trengove

I would have given it to Jolly

How about Jolly’s dance moves - 6:35:42
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:36 pm

Afterthesiren wrote:
Down the Hill wrote:

I see this has struck a nerve because it’s true. Suck it up mate, everyone knows what Brighton is up to and it’s disgusting to say the least. And I wouldn’t be bringing up culture after some of the behaviour I have seen from members of that club this year. To go around poaching kids via other clubs and the private school system is one thing but to be targeting kids who have polled well in last weeks medal counts is just down right dirty and immoral. Proof will be in the pudding come clearance time when Brighton will show their true colours. And it has nothing to do with Brighton’s culture (which is superficial). And I do have it on good authority Brighton are influencing these parents with untruths and promises. What a joke of a football club, hang your heads in shame. Disgraceful.

I'd be providing some proof or altering your posts after the siren- there's a fine line between stupid banter and trying to ruin the reputation of a whole club and you've well and truly crossed the line. If someone accused my club of doing this, I'd bite too. Good clubs with good junior set-ups attract good players. You only need to look at clubs like Goodwood/TTG/PNU to see that.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Afterthesiren » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Afterthesiren wrote:
Down the Hill wrote:

I'd be providing some proof or altering your posts after the siren- there's a fine line between stupid banter and trying to ruin the reputation of a whole club and you've well and truly crossed the line. If someone accused my club of doing this, I'd bite too. Good clubs with good junior set-ups attract good players. You only need to look at clubs like Goodwood/TTG/PNU to see that.

It would be unfair to name kids but let’s be honest Brighton has been doing this for a long time now. And their junior program is propped up by influencing families that Brighton is the direct link to the Glenelg FC… which is a whole lot of crap. Just wait until clearance time and then the proof will be in the pudding and out there for everyone to see. This isn’t crossing the line, this is exposing an immoral wrong.
Afterthesiren
Under 18s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League