SPOS
7%
Trinity OS
No votes

Total votes : 42

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2020

Postby Computer Crashed » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:29 pm

The Bedge wrote:
one day I will wrote:Certainly wasn’t expecting Trinity to get the win and win very comfortably by the looks.
Did Ingle farm have a full side??

I’m not involved in Ingle Farm senior footy these days, but a quick look over the team lists would seem TOS had a few handy additions, and Ingle Farm appear to have quite a young, inexperienced side at the moment.

Getting games into the youth will hold the Farm in good stead for the future no doubt and certainly positioned well for later this season and leading into 2021.

One of the few clubs that appear to be thinking long term this season and not chasing short term success.

You're funny.
Spoken like a true potential A grade coach.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby rooman » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:22 am

My selections for today with the 4 undefeated sides playing amongst themselves

Div 6
Elizabeth v Mawson Lakes
Ingle Farm v Houghton
St Pauls v Marion
Para Hills v Trinity
Hectorville v Blackfriars

Div 6 Res
Elizabeth v Mawson Lakes
Ingle Farm v Houghton
St Pauls v Marion
Para Hills v Trinity
Hectorville v Blackfriars
rooman
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby wassprinttospace » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:08 pm

Well done to Hectorville in the A's today, too good in the end. Well done to our guys in the reserves and C's.

Very frustrating to watch with the way it was umpired. Felt it spoilt what was a high intensity, physical game of footy.

Our club has come a long way from last years results, and now with a C grade running for the first time there is a really positive feel around the club moving forward.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby Q. » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:45 am

wassprinttospace wrote:Very frustrating to watch with the way it was umpired. Felt it spoilt what was a high intensity, physical game of footy.

What ever happened to prior opportunity before paying HTB?
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Computer Crashed » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:34 am

Q. wrote:
wassprinttospace wrote:Very frustrating to watch with the way it was umpired. Felt it spoilt what was a high intensity, physical game of footy.

It went out the window with common sense a long time ago, i saw a few holding the balls paid yest just to break up three or four ball ups in a row. I'm sure they are instructed to keep the game in motion.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby wassprinttospace » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Q. wrote:

Getting holding the ball correct seemed to be the least of their problems. Hip and shoulder being paid as high contact when both players standing up straight, players holding position in marking contacts and not using hands being called for in the back, after disposal contact and behind the play contact being ignored were just some of the highlights. As the game went on I felt they were trying to control/prevent flares ups as it was pretty willing at times.

In a game that had alot of heat and intent, way too much time spent with their back to the majority of players. You can stand side on when you are not the controlling umpire and keep in eye on whats happening, and you can call a free if the other umpire misses it.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby football tragic » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:21 pm

wow whats happening at Mawson Lakes??????
football tragic
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Barossa District

Postby one day I will » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:50 am

football tragic wrote:wow whats happening at Mawson Lakes??????

Exodus of players from last year have obviously put them in a crap position for this year.
All credit to both grades though, last week they showed patches of really good football and we’re very competitive at times.
They remained positive and the footy was played in great spirit.
The scoreboard doesn’t reflect too much. Elizabeth in both grades had times were they kicked a quick 5-10 goals which looks ugly on the scoreboard.

Maybe it’s what they have planned due to the short season and no relegation or promotion.
Could be getting ready for a big season next year. We will have to wait and see.
one day I will
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby football tragic » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:55 pm

one day I will wrote:
football tragic wrote:wow whats happening at Mawson Lakes??????

Exodus of players from last year have obviously put them in a crap position for this year.
All credit to both grades though, last week they showed patches of really good football and we’re very competitive at times.
They remained positive and the footy was played in great spirit.
The scoreboard doesn’t reflect too much. Elizabeth in both grades had times were they kicked a quick 5-10 goals which looks ugly on the scoreboard.

Maybe it’s what they have planned due to the short season and no relegation or promotion.
Could be getting ready for a big season next year. We will have to wait and see.

Not kicking a goal in a whole game wouldn't be an ideal preparation for a 2021 tilt I wouldn't think.
football tragic
Rookie

Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Barossa District

Postby BigShow23 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Houghton host para hills who would be kicking them selfs after letting another game slip due to poor kicking in front of goal, should be 2-1 but currently sit 0-3 Houghton by 5 goals

Mawson lakes host St. Paul’s in which should be a one sided game unless Mawsons can turn things around St. Paul’s 20 goals +

Blackfriars host Elizabeth this should be a absolute cracker of game wouldn’t mind watching this game. I’m leaning towards the home side here by 2 goals.

Marion take on Ingle farm can the farmers back up there sensational come from behind win last week? Wade to kick 5+ Marion by 4+ goals.

Trinity host the favs for the premiership hectorville. please would someone stand on jake mazzone or are players blind? He will have another day out in the park 5+ goals from a mid is ridiculous, if someone isn’t sent to him hectorville win comfortably by 8 goals.
BigShow23

Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Postby one day I will » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 am

I’m not sure what I was expecting rolling up to St Pauls Saturday having not played there before.
But Geez, the change rooms are ran down and filthy whilst the oval Was hard and dry with holes everywhere.
Also to mention the goal posts were on a 45 Degree angle.
Worst of all they only took cash at the so called canteen, wtf. Bit suss if you ask me!!!
one day I will
Under 16s

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 am

one day I will wrote:I’m not sure what I was expecting rolling up to St Pauls Saturday having not played there before.
But Geez, the change rooms are ran down and filthy whilst the oval Was hard and dry with holes everywhere.
Worst of all they only took cash at the so called canteen, wtf. Bit suss if you ask me!!!

Yeah, it looked like a school football carnival.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7937 times

Postby Executive Member » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:52 am

one day I will wrote:I’m not sure what I was expecting rolling up to St Pauls Saturday having not played there before.

I assume you have never been in Elizabeth's away changerooms then 8)
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby one day I will » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Executive Member wrote:

I assume you have never been in Elizabeth's away changerooms then 8)

It’s been awhile and the time I did it was deep into a Saturday night :lol:
Although, No one at Elizabeth gets paid to manage facilities and also look after the oval. And ours I think are fair and seem to be on the better side than most clubs.
one day I will
Under 16s

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:14 pm

one day I will wrote:It’s been awhile and the time I did it was deep into a Saturday night :lol:
Although, No one at Elizabeth gets paid to manage facilities and also look after the oval. And ours I think are fair and seem to be on the better side than most clubs.

Not the change rooms, you've got the Taj Mahal for you guys while the visitors have slumdog millionaire.

Good to see the council on board about redesigning the car parking etc. It's bloody dangerous how it's set up, especially when the soccer people come zooming through, I'm surprised there hasn't been a nasty accident there, they should make use of all that empty space to the west of the ground.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7937 times

Postby one day I will » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
one day I will wrote:It’s been awhile and the time I did it was deep into a Saturday night :lol:

Not the change rooms, you've got the Taj Mahal for you guys while the visitors have slumdog millionaire.

Good to see the council on board about redesigning the car parking etc. It's bloody dangerous how it's set up, especially when the soccer people come zooming through, I'm surprised there hasn't been a nasty accident there, they should make use of all that empty space to the west of the ground.

Couldn’t agree more. The car parking layout is horrible and very dangerous.
one day I will
Under 16s

Postby The Bedge » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:43 pm

one day I will wrote:Worst of all they only took cash at the so called canteen, wtf. Bit suss if you ask me!!!

:lol:

First world problems.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3195 times
Been liked: 4018 times

Postby one day I will » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:14 am

The Bedge wrote:
one day I will wrote:Worst of all they only took cash at the so called canteen, wtf. Bit suss if you ask me!!!

:lol:

First world problems.

Highly inconvenient. Especially with the Government’s recommendation of trying to avoid cash handling as much as possible.
Gotta fill the brown paper bags some how!!! :shock:
one day I will
Under 16s

Postby no_remorse28 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:31 pm

In light of a heightened awareness of some potential COVID-19 activity at Roma Mitchell Secondary, The Ingle Farm Football Club have made a precautionary decision that must be respected if not applauded to withdraw their Senior Teams from competition this week whilst the dust settles.

What a crock of shit. Using COVID-19 as an out to avoid a belting.

Ingle Farm - we care about the safety of our community.
Also Ingle Farm - we will host a full day of Junior football Sunday.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby one day I will » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:
In light of a heightened awareness of some potential COVID-19 activity at Roma Mitchell Secondary, The Ingle Farm Football Club have made a precautionary decision that must be respected if not applauded to withdraw their Senior Teams from competition this week whilst the dust settles.

What a crock of shit. Using COVID-19 as an out to avoid a belting.

Ingle Farm - we care about the safety of our community.
Also Ingle Farm - we will host a full day of Junior football Sunday.

No disrespect to Ingle farm but I was kind of hoping for some extra percentage this week. :axe:
one day I will
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League