21%
Rosewater
8%
Smithfield
6%

Total votes : 225

Re: SAAFL Div 5 & 5R (2010)

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 am

Yep, I remember that game - it was a beauty.
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2173 times

Postby hawkseye » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Just want to send a big thanks to the Hope Valley Football Club for having me on board for the last year and half. I have got plenty out of my time there , it was certainly an eye opener for me to see such a committed playing group and seeing Charlie go about his business in the Agrade, if i do decide to be involved as a coach again down the track there is no doubt what i have taken on board will be a great asset to myself and whatever club it is.
I was a bit hesitant early on coming over from West Croydon given the rivalry between the 2 clubs but was made felt very comfortable very quickly and i strongly suggest if you are a player and looking for another club to get out there because you wont find a more committed playing or coaching group in my opinion.
Thats what im talkin aboooouuuut!!!!!!
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:12 pm

demonseye wrote:Just want to send a big thanks to the Hope Valley Football Club for having me on board for the last year and half. I have got plenty out of my time there , it was certainly an eye opener for me to see such a committed playing group and seeing Charlie go about his business in the Agrade, if i do decide to be involved as a coach again down the track there is no doubt what i have taken on board will be a great asset to myself and whatever club it is.
I was a bit hesitant early on coming over from West Croydon given the rivalry between the 2 clubs but was made felt very comfortable very quickly and i strongly suggest if you are a player and looking for another club to get out there because you wont find a more committed playing or coaching group in my opinion.

My sentiments exactly...
Footy Chick

Postby aceman » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
demonseye wrote:Just want to send a big thanks to the Hope Valley Football Club for having me on board for the last year and half. I have got plenty out of my time there , it was certainly an eye opener for me to see such a committed playing group and seeing Charlie go about his business in the Agrade, if i do decide to be involved as a coach again down the track there is no doubt what i have taken on board will be a great asset to myself and whatever club it is.

My sentiments exactly...

Well said Demonseye, they fooled you too!
A certain coach & a female trainer up that way leave a bit to be desired I'm told! ;) :lol:
Always behind the 8 ball
aceman
Coach

Postby Choccies » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 pm

aceman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

My sentiments exactly...

A certain coach & a female trainer up that way leave a bit to be desired I'm told! ;) :lol:

Wait for it...........
It's coming.......... :shock:
I love grapes. With grapes, you always get another chance. You know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you’re stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. If you have a crappy grape, no problem-just move on to the next. ‘Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.
Choccies
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby valleys07 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 pm

You off somewhere demonseye, did i miss something sat night?
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1173 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby hawkseye » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

valleys07 wrote:

Didnt miss much mate :lol: Not doing anything mate.
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 pm

valleys07 wrote:

Yeah I was waiting for something too, doing the ole Jeff Fenech "love you's all"
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4367 times
Been liked: 8082 times

Postby valleys07 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:48 pm

demonseye wrote:
valleys07 wrote:

No worries, so just some time out?
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

valleys07
Coach

Postby hawkseye » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 pm

valleys07 wrote:
demonseye wrote:
valleys07 wrote:

No worries, so just some time out?

Kind of i guess. Off to see the Hawks in Melb a couple of times and a few Centrals games and whatever else comes up with my missus and young fella.
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

aceman wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

My sentiments exactly...

Is that why you offered me a brown paper bag to leave it all and go to Gepps then Ace ;)
Footy Chick

Postby TIRED TIGER » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 pm

fc i had 5 of those brown paper bags when i was at gepps. but by the time you buy ace all his beers there aint much left in it
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 pm

the_big_bang left a burning one on my doorstep...............
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1140 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Browny25 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 am

Another new name for demonseye in '10?

Tigerseye?
Browny25
Coach

Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 28 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby hawkseye » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:26 pm

browny2323 wrote:Another new name for demonseye in '10?

Tigerseye?

Yeah nah!
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Postby valleys07 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 pm

demonseye wrote:

Tigerseye?

Yeah nah!

Hawkseye again of the hawthorn variety ;)

valleys07
Coach

Postby hawkseye » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:26 pm

valleys07 wrote:
demonseye wrote:

Tigerseye?

Yeah nah!

Hawkseye again of the hawthorn variety ;)

:lol: You might be on to something there...
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Postby The Bartman » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Been a pleasure having you at Hope Valley mate. Sure will see you around in the future. :)
We are a drinking team with a football problem!
The Bartman
Reserves

Postby human blanket #3 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 am

Hectorville Coaches 2010:
A Grade Darren Francis
B Grade Neil Partridge
C Grade Mark Neagle
human blanket #3