COACHES FOR 2011

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: COACHES FOR 2011

Postby SATCHEL » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Jabber wrote:
piccachu wrote:like i said in an earlier post BUZZ, im not saying its going to happen, just throwing up some possible outcomes.

Just a question that popped into my head while reading the posts that i hope someone can answer for me.

Hypothetically without knowing too much about it, could that sort of exodus from 1 club to another occur with this new points system that i think is coming in, assuming the majority all move tot he same club?

I dont know anything about the system but i hear that it is making its way in? is that correct? or is it a way off yet?

Im not saying i know everything about the new system (not a lot at all realy) but, from ive seen and understand this type of transfer would not be able to take place. Too many numbers i think. Only if they have targeted and recruited high value players and they are lower grade. Although the confusion on the grade of the player and the grdae they previously played is a little cloudy for me.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Re: COACHES FOR 2011

Postby jet-airport » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:37 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Vincent Vega wrote:Looks Like there is little to no interest from outside the club to take the plympton job.
IMO they'd be better appointing one of their own as at least the masses would give the person some respect even if they cant coach.

outsiders or newcomers not realy welcome at the kennel!

couldn't any further from the truth...
the last sentence is the biggest load of bollocks i've read in sometime...

proved to be true!!!! bet his defensive zone still bieng used TODAY
jet-airport
Rookie

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League