EP Sport - back with a vengeance

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Postby HS » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:19 pm

hs has 1 more season left in him at EU. 100 games to play for next year. A few of his mates are ready to return to lincoln there is no doubt about that but i recon they will stay and play in his 100 game with him, that what mates do. right tips???
you know that a cast on your arm doesn't mean you park in disabled parks!!! you should be ashamed there was a poor lady with no legs wanting to park there.
HS
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby WhiteTips » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:40 am

HS wrote:you know that a cast on your arm doesn't mean you park in disabled parks!!! you should be ashamed there was a poor lady with no legs wanting to park there.

How was she driving without legs?
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby stan » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:05 am

Good to see that this thread is starting to get big. Just like on footysa. You blokes should feel proud, im pretty sure this is the biggest thread on here at the moment.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby westcoastpanther » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:44 am

It sure has taken off over here Stan, amazing how many people talk about it on a Saturday playing their sport. I was even sledged for comments I was supposed to have made (thanks Grub) and our local cricket writer gives my user name a mention in the local rag now and again!! Interesting to see the number of views that we couldn't see on Footysa, lot of people looking but not posting.....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby dickiebird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:28 pm

Zoomer coach of MR.... never seen so many MR players at other clubs BBQs in all my life.... all aboerd the cocks bandwagon and all on the Pies slipperydip!!
John Sinclair and Paul White are leaving going to Darwin in January = LS gone, not even going to get the cheque book out going to save their money.
Leaves the premiership battle between The Dees and The Cocks....as a few Peckers lads are trying out with PA. What odds grub on footy flag next year?
Cleve have signed J Walton, B Ramsey and are close to Tonkin.
Horgan looking at taking a couple of Dees with him... DJ, Blight, Kayser and Whillas have been approached. Shilabby not happy.
Bostons have recruited Leigh Watherston from Cougers and Greg Proctor from GF, they will ad hardness and run to thier defence. Whisper is Brett Watherston could be moving back this way.
dickiebird
Under 16s

Postby dickiebird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:43 pm

Tasmans B grade players are fuming at SES Bgrade for batting out their 45 overs and only making 88 on a hot summers day. They are going to send a letter to the league about it. Apparently the last two batters batted for 15 overs.
Centenary too lush, cant score there. Again teams struggled to hit boundries over the weekend. Pitch had too much grass on it according to good sources, when the teams rocked up they didnt know which pitch to put the stumps on.... only knew from the line markings.
Poole oval seems a good ground for cricket, good scores - outfield seems good , Rav 1 too lush....what are your thoughts? on the grounds?
Be interesting how LS and Tas go with their lin-up with everyone available? People under pressure in both camps to retain their spots..... the pressure is on... some 'name ' players too. SES are settled, they seem to have played all their cards and dont have much up the sleeve. They will be starting their finals campain from the knockout final... if they make it at all..... even Charlton have their measure at this stage.
Waybacks are gone, play the juniors scoob... Newman opening the batting says it all.
dickiebird
Under 16s

Postby WhiteTips » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:09 pm

LS have already bought up about Rav 1 being too lush....hopefully something will be done

Poole oval has been ok but on weekend was also lush, maybe with all these high petrol prices people cant afford the fuel for the lawn mower!

Best oval so far being Ungarra, didnt look like there had been any water restrictions up there! haha
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby eags » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:55 am

Ravendale was shocking on the weekend. Don't reckon it'd been cut for at least a week.
eags
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby WhiteTips » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm

Page 6 today times, half way down - what a familiar face to all of us!

Sorry just had to comment on it! haha
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby WhiteTips » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:08 pm

And even better, Page 18!!!! do you really need them WCP or were those glasses just for the photo?
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby westcoastpanther » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:50 pm

I don't wear glasses and certainly didn't even wear my sunnies on Saturday, better check it out. Probably an old photo, Grub was on the punt/piss at the Sandy, didn't get any shots so he just recycled a few old ones :lol:
westcoastpanther
Coach

Postby eags » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:57 pm

wrong brother wt
eags
League Bench Warmer

Postby westcoastpanther » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:09 pm

Yep, wrong bro.....

Good to see the GM continue his award winning journalism with the writeups done straight from the scorebook. Fair enough Will Fowlston deserved the award, but to say he first got the settled Warhurst for 33 then the next 4 is poor. Smoo was the last wicket to fall for the innings, holing out on the fence as he didn't have any faith in Skinny!!
westcoastpanther
Coach

Postby WhiteTips » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:33 pm

You must admit though wcp his right up's are humorous and there probably isnt one of us that dosn't read them on a thursday to see wat catch phrases he comes up with!

Hope it's not an insult getting you mixed up with you brother!
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby westcoastpanther » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:44 pm

He finally hasn't tipped us so we should secure our first win this week, especially with me not playing!!
westcoastpanther
Coach

Postby WhiteTips » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:07 pm

Has your b grade got a bye this week then? if so you can sink piss with me in the grandstand
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby eags » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:36 pm

Yeah we have got the bye.
eags
League Bench Warmer

Postby HS » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:30 am

WT , she wasn't driving , her carer was. thats ok she enjoyed the extra walk i'm sure. If anybody see tips this weekend especially tonight you all should know that it his birthday. he is 23!!!!! he he old ****. :lol: and stop trying to tell every1 that your only 22 and grow up. :lol:
HS
Under 16s

Postby WhiteTips » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:40 am

haha good ol' HS hey, if i was as old as 23 i'd shoot my self i rekon!

see u there WCP, i wont be going to bed tonight so will be messy
WhiteTips
Under 18s

Postby westcoastpanther » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:03 am

Nah sorry tips, heading up to Streaky for a weekend of fishing and boozing!! Weather looks a bit dodgy at the minute though......
westcoastpanther
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy