Yorke Peninsula League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Postby westy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Pasky only have 12 points this year. Dolling and Biarsie?? Will be 6 points. Wait will be 3 points. That leaves them 3 points. Ex SANFL players are 4? Pasky have been in the top 4 for a few years now, I can't see them getting more points.
westy
Under 18s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby EB53 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Nocyrils wrote:Casey carr, nick madden from port adelaide have gone to paskerville along with tyson wait. Also boyd and zeb kenny from imperials in talks with paskerville. Both zero pointers at paskys

Geez they pick up some wanderers Pasky, every season they bust their ar$e$ to get players, surely the points will catch them out.
EB53
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 7 times

Postby westy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 pm

GEESKIP wrote:
westy wrote:Is that John Platten that played for Pasky a few years back? He was a goer.

No mate, Justin Platten former A grade captain of Elizabeth, Trent Greenshields 2 time B&F also from Elizabeth, both very good footballers and great blokes to have around the club. I wish them along with Para & coach Matty G all the best for season 2014.

I hope that wasn't Greenshields that stood Willy the show Serle last night in the 9 aside comp. If it was the poor bloke is in for a tough year with Willy making him look pretty silly.
westy
Under 18s

Postby carey » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am

westy wrote:
GEESKIP wrote:
westy wrote:Is that John Platten that played for Pasky a few years back? He was a goer.

No mate, Justin Platten former A grade captain of Elizabeth, Trent Greenshields 2 time B&F also from Elizabeth, both very good footballers and great blokes to have around the club. I wish them along with Para & coach Matty G all the best for season 2014.

I hope that wasn't Greenshields that stood Willy the show Serle last night in the 9 aside comp. If it was the poor bloke is in for a tough year with Willy making him look pretty silly.

Where was the 9 a side comp?
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby magpieeagle » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:34 am

All the best today to Malcolm Karpany, a lad I have seen come through the WWTFC junior development,now could be headed for the AFL.
magpieeagle
Reserves

Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Dols » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 pm

magpieeagle wrote:All the best today to Malcolm Karpany, a lad I have seen come through the WWTFC junior development,now could be headed for the AFL.

Should definitely get picked up. Extremely talented footballer.
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby magpieeagle » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Dols wrote:
magpieeagle wrote:All the best today to Malcolm Karpany, a lad I have seen come through the WWTFC junior development,now could be headed for the AFL.

Should definitely get picked up. Extremely talented footballer.

Off to the WEST COAST EAGLES,all the best to him
magpieeagle
Reserves

Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby stevecgull » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:48 pm

karpany,giles,dunstan,knight,hewett all country kids how many more out there unkown?
stevecgull

Been liked: 0 time

Postby westy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:11 am

stevecgull wrote:karpany,giles,dunstan,knight,hewett all country kids how many more out there unkown?

Jack Elsworthy!
westy
Under 18s

Postby norm11 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Tyson Wait has got a teaching job in port pire. Will he stay at pasky or will he play at pire??
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Yorke Peninsula League

Postby Dols » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 pm

norm11 wrote:Tyson Wait has got a teaching job in port pire. Will he stay at pasky or will he play at pire??

Pasky, same place his girlfriend plays netball.
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby westy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Pasky are about to break the 200,000 mark just to choke in Sept. Wait can go head to head with Lawson, Waller, Taylor, Faulkner, Edwards, Rawson, Burnell, Manners, Harridean an the hairy Lebo all with Johno lee given the Kadina boys first look every time. Mulders is a spud!

Wait is about to move into Kadina and pasky will apply for him to be 0 points. Good luck. We might have to put Taylors old man on a life membership so we can get him for 0 points.
westy
Under 18s

Postby norm11 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:35 am

westy wrote:Pasky are about to break the 200,000 mark just to choke in Sept. Wait can go head to head with Lawson, Waller, Taylor, Faulkner, Edwards, Rawson, Burnell, Manners, Harridean an the hairy Lebo all with Johno lee given the Kadina boys first look every time. Mulders is a spud!

Wait is about to move into Kadina and pasky will apply for him to be 0 points. Good luck. We might have to put Taylors old man on a life membership so we can get him for 0 points.

My mail is Wait has accepted a teaching job in pire
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby alltruth » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 pm

norm11 wrote:
westy wrote:Pasky are about to break the 200,000 mark just to choke in Sept. Wait can go head to head with Lawson, Waller, Taylor, Faulkner, Edwards, Rawson, Burnell, Manners, Harridean an the hairy Lebo all with Johno lee given the Kadina boys first look every time. Mulders is a spud!

My mail is Wait has accepted a teaching job in pire

Has he signed with anyone yet??
alltruth
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time

Postby westy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Pasky have signed Nick Madden from Pt Adel. Thats a 4 point player. Wait and Dolling 3 each. Very interesting.
westy
Under 18s

Postby westy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:57 pm

I see that Moonta have poached Joey Burgoyne from Kadina. Moonta’s big signing for the year Fred Aguis says he is ready to rip the league up after years of bagging it. They would have been better off keeping Cutting and Jordan for the price they paid for the 2 brothers.
westy
Under 18s

Postby Chuck Wepner » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Of course, Kadina wouldn't dream of poaching players from Moonta or any other club for that matter.Cutting is pretty happy playing in the BL&G now.Has a premiership, BOG medal and playing in a high quality football league.I reckon he'd have no regrets at all.
I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
Chuck Wepner
Under 16s

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: United Yeelanna

Postby westy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Chuck Wepner wrote:Of course, Kadina wouldn't dream of poaching players from Moonta or any other club for that matter.Cutting is pretty happy playing in the BL&G now.Has a premiership, BOG medal and playing in a high quality football league.I reckon he'd have no regrets at all.

You lost me
westy
Under 18s

Postby Secondsquare » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Big signing buy wallaroo signing up lauchy Carey from South Adelaide and the eagles! Has dominated Victorian country footy and bout fifty league games ! There on ball brigade starting to look very lethal ! Must be on big bucks !! Can play anywhere .
Secondsquare

Been liked: 4 times

Postby Swamp Donkey » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:03 am

Heard Moonta have picked up a dual mail medalist ex-SANFL league player from the APFL.
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy