She's baaaaack!!!

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:09 pm

Kind of makes me think about that 'South Park' episode where Cartman targeted all people who were 'Ginger'
Well Pauline (if carpet matches the curtains) be prepared to be discriminated against!

Then there's the case of the Adelaide Crows & Ben Hart... :wink:

Disclaimer:- Bloodnuts don't take this post seriously! :twisted:
GO THE GROWL!!!

"Shut the gate on this one Maxy... It's the Duck's Guts!"
Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby topsywaldron » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:05 pm

Coorong wrote:Well if our paths do ever cross, I will be the one walking away.

Gutless as well as stupid?
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:32 pm

I understand that Pauline Hanson is or was once the owner of a fish & chip shop.
I gather she must've taken dim-sims & spring rolls off the menu right away. :roll:
Plus making sure the freezer was completely void of 'Golden Gaytimes'
Paddlepops on the other hand remained... Reckon the idea of incestuos S & M might turn her on!
(nudge, nudge, :wink: , :wink: Say no more!)
But what makes me curious is,

What is her stance on felafels & kebabs?

Or African food for that matter?

...African food?

Aw yeah,That's right!
They don't have any eh! :twisted:
GO THE GROWL!!!

"Shut the gate on this one Maxy... It's the Duck's Guts!"
Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Postby PhilG » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Last edited by PhilG on Tue May 15, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhilG

Postby McAlmanac » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:30 am

PhilG wrote:Get a treaty done, word it correctly - and the problem will be solved!

I don't agree with Coorong, but that is a naive view.
Blighty Teasdale - SuperCoach former World No. 1
McAlmanac
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Postby PhilG » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:36 am

Last edited by PhilG on Tue May 15, 2007 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhilG

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:05 pm

has anyone heard THE WHITLAMS song they did about PAULINE HANSON a few years back. they also did one on Princess Di
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11921 times
Been liked: 3633 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:20 pm

TroyGFC wrote:I don't mind her (better than that little wanker we have leading this great country), she just says what the majority of people are thinking.
I see all these Sudanese migrants around lately at all times but do they work?

Do all 'Australians' work? Remember that we are all immigrants in this country, came from immigrant stock, or are a direct descendant of misplaced or convicted peoples as our Pommy friends never fail to remind us of. I'd like to suggest that the majority of migrants, regardless of place of origin work a lot harder than you and me, because this place is a paradise to the shithole they came from..which is why we (again the majority) are so quick to critisise.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1699 times
Been liked: 1820 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:29 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:she should be PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To coin a phrase from Borat, Bullshit!

otherwise in no time the country will be full of boat people and illegal immigrants who are stealing our jobs now and working for $3 per hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While there is no place for illegal immigrants in this country, immigration often creates employment as more people require more services. For example, think of how many came to America rather than to Australia..and think about how many more opportunities there are in that country than there are here. More people went to Sydney and Melbourne than came to Adelaide and what city has more career opportunities. Your statement reeks of ill informed paronoia.

i know a company that gets kickbacks for employing these people from the government.

If you are so concerned about this, name them, shame them..be the whistleblower.

MT, I respectfully disagree.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:37 pm

Coorong wrote:How was it wrong. we took kids out of relative poverty and gave them a chance. The disapointing thing is many went back.

I'd rather live with my broke parents than some rich mob that tried to me one of them, which I could never live up to. It was a blatant attempt at eradicating Aboriginal Culture.

Have any of you (and I know their are a couple of Aboriginal forum members) ever lived in their community. I did for the first 20 odd years of my life. Educated with them, lived with them, spoke thier language, drank with them, partied with them, worked with them, loved a few, fought a few too.

The true aboriginals like my mates dont call it the stolen generation, and a few of those "were stolen" too, but were thankful and have lived happy and positive lives.

This whole stolen generation thing has been developed by blue eyed lawyers who see it as a goldmine. Similar with the land right thing.

This argument is way off track. Pauline is accused of asking questions on the imigration policy. I ask similar questions. Travel to Melbourne and visit any suburb. Vietnamese who came here 2-5 years ago as refugees, now live in the best suburbs and drive merc'. Similar to many other nationalities.

Why do you think that is? They studied at school while we were out the back smoking cigarettes and getting the girls to buy us grog at the drive in. You might have had this if you had made some different choices or were responsible for looking after relatives back home in a dirt poor country. There is enough for us all Coowrong, if you haven't got what they have, it is not their fault.

Walk into any chemist shop, milk bar, service station, bakery, doctors surgery, newsagents, bottle shop etc in Melbourne or Sydney and you will wonder what country you are in.

You can always go back to 1960 but don't expect to see any decent restaurants. Like it or not mate, we are part of the World and you can't put a fence around thousands of miles of coastline.

some of you Adelaide people sometimes live in a sheltered part of the world, 30 minutes and twenty years from reality.... me thinks

Live in fear, vote in fear. The great Australian voter is Coowrong.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:42 pm

CENTURION wrote:On the other hand, where are the majority of deaths from AIDS? Where did it originate?

The same continent that spawned the first human civilization?

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby mick » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:34 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:has anyone heard THE WHITLAMS song they did about PAULINE HANSON a few years back. they also did one on Princess Di

I didn't know Gough and Margaret were musically inclined. Hopefully Gough is a better musician than he was as PM.
mick
League - Best 21

Postby ORDoubleBlues » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:39 pm

="mick"

I didn't know Gough and Margaret were musically inclined. Hopefully Gough is a better musician than he was as PM.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ORDoubleBlues
League - Top 5

Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Macclesfield

Postby the tractor » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:23 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:
CENTURION wrote:On the other hand, where are the majority of deaths from AIDS? Where did it originate?

regards,

REB

Was Eden in Africa?
You know, where Adam and Eve are from.
Wolf Pack. OOOOOOOWWWWWW.
the tractor
Under 16s

Postby Coorong » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:32 pm

Coorong
League - Best 21

Been liked: 8 times

Postby Leaping Lindner » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:37 pm

mick wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:has anyone heard THE WHITLAMS song they did about PAULINE HANSON a few years back. they also did one on Princess Di

I'd listen to Gough Whitlam singing anyday of the week over Tim "Middle-Aged angst" Freeman. :lol:
"They got Burton suits, ha, you think it's funny,turning rebellion into money"
Leaping Lindner
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 47 times

Postby mick » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:15 pm

Leaping Lindner wrote:
mick wrote:

I'd listen to Gough Whitlam singing anyday of the week over Tim "Middle-Aged angst" Freeman. :lol:

Gough would be infinitely more entertaining, very witty bloke :lol:
mick
League - Best 21

Postby Pseudo » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 pm

the tractor wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:

regards,

REB

Was Eden in Africa?
You know, where Adam and Eve are from.

I had thought - possibly incorrectly - that the cradle of civilisation was Mesopotamia. Which is now currently part of Iraq.

Kinda ironic that the seppos bombed it back to the stone age...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Been liked: 1563 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby therisingblues » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:10 pm

It used to be in Iraq, but then they moved it to Turkey, to a place called "The Fertile Crescent". Apparently wheat used to grow wild there and people could just go up and grab handfuls of it and eat it whenever they liked. Then one bright spark (possibly Adam) realised it grew better if they watered it from time to time. Next thing there were farmers all over the place, and suddenly there was food to spare, which became a very useful asset when you are making armies, because you don't want your soldiers deserting the battle field once a day to go find something for themselves and their families to eat for dinner. It is also a very handy asset when building a civilisation, because you don't want your township moving every couple of months or so because the food in a certain area has dried up.
Just on an aside from that but sort of relevant to what we are talking about: this is why Australians never developed farms or anything beyond a walkabout lifestyle before the first Europeans arrived, because Australia never had any area where crops would take so easy that the idea of farming would occur to anybody.
Anyone else read "Guns Germs and Steel"?
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:09 am

Pseudo wrote:
I had thought - possibly incorrectly - that the cradle of civilisation was Mesopotamia. Which is now currently part of Iraq.

Kinda ironic that the seppos bombed it back to the stone age...

No mate you are right and I was bloody miles off.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics