Sporting Club Sponsorships

Adelaide Footy League, Southern, Country Footy, VFL, WAFL, NTFL, etc.

Sporting Club Sponsorships

Postby the star » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Gday All

As some of you maybe aware I have quite a passion in sporting clubs and trying to develop clubs revenue and build a better long term club for those involved in their clubs. Sponsorship $$ are something all clubs strive against each other, to try and achieve these goals. I have recently taken on some study and have formed a short survey (click link below) which should not take to much time out of your days. I aim to build from your responses a better way for clubs to attract, service and keep sponsors. There are many ways in which sponsorship can work well for both the club and the respective sponsors.

I appreciate and thankyou in advance for helping me out. If anyone would like to know more, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you are involved in multiple clubs and have the available time to fill out the survey from the different views of your respective clubs, just re click the link below after sending off the first time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X26HGJD

Information from this survey will be kept confidential and be used only for my study.

Regards
the star
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Tasman

Re: Sporting Club Sponsorships

Postby locky801 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:23 am

done, hope it works out for you
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3756 times
Been liked: 1178 times

Re: Sporting Club Sponsorships

Postby the star » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Thanks to everyone who has taken 5 minutes out of their day to fill in my survey, Its not to late to fill it out the survey still and I appreciate everyones input, some interesting analysis has already helped my study immensely.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X26HGJD

Thanks again and please feel free to take five minutes to help a fellow poster out

Regards
the star
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Tasman

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues